Tailored Living Markham and Durham Region

Michelle I.
Michelle I.
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Custom closets

I am extremely happy with the work that Tailored Living did on my closets. Ian was very professional and kept to all the timelines he promised.

Hi Michelle, we are delighted you like your new closets. Thanks again. Regards Ian

mjcottrell
mjcottrell
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Master Closet Reno

We had a terribly designed closet with cabinetry that was too dark in color, too large for the room and it was extremely difficult to see items both hanging and/or in cupboards.
Ian came over and designed a wonderful closet that is much more functional and esthetically pleasing and makes the room look bigger!
We are extremely happy with how timely we had our consultation through to installation.

Hi Michelle, Alison and I are thrilled you like your new closet. It was a pleasure working with on this project. Regards Ian

Tina
Tina
2 reviews Goodwood, ON

Built-in bookcase for my office

The project was delivered and installed as promised. They cleaned up well after the installation, the bookcase is perfect.

Hi Tina, we are glad you like the new bookcase in your office. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Regards. Ian

Keith
Keith
1 review Pickering, ON

Closet

The work was fantastic and exactly what we were looking for in a closet design. Ian really made our vision into a reality. We would definitely recommend them. Too bad we didn't have anymore closets to do!

Hi Keith and Susan, thanks you so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Regards Ian

Virginia
Virginia

Master closet

After interviewing three custom closet companies, I chose Tailored living and Ian Graham for our master closet installation. I found Ian to be warm and professional in every aspect of my dealings with him. Ian first visited our space when renovations began and was able to visualize and help suggest options to maximize the available space and suggest ways to work around a floor level bulkhead and heat vent. He was then able to quickly render accurate colour 3-D drawings which let us see our vision and tweak the design. When our project was delayed for several months I appreciated Ian following up regularly and keeping in touch. I also appreciated that he was always on time for site visits to measure and re measure as the room took shape. Ian was able to move the installation date one week early to help us expedite our move in. The final installation took place today and Ian and his crew did a wonderful job. The carpentry and workmanship is excellent. The crew protected our new flooring and cleaned up every last bit of dust before leaving. The finished product is beautiful and top quality, and the design is lovely. We can’t wait to move in! I highly recommend Tailored Living and Ian Graham.

Hi Virginia, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. We are delighted your are happy with your closet, good luck with the move back in to your home. Regards. Ian

tyronepulle
tyronepulle

Garage makeover

Ian and his team were punctual and on schedule during the job and he was also very accommodating prior to the job to deal with any of our requests.
All in all a very positive experience and we are happy

Hi Tyrone, it as a pleasure working with you. We are delighted you are happy with your new garage floor and storage.

Ian

inaam
inaam

Garage floor

I like to rate this company five stars with confidence. They are honest in their advise, they are punctual and their job is perfect and clean. I am really happy I chose this company to do my garage floor. What a difference! Thank you Ian.

Hi Inaam, we are thrilled you like your PremierTrax Garage floor. Thanks for the great feedback. Regards, Ian

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Garage Floor

We couldn't be happier with the excellent job Ian and his crew did. The work went smoothly, on time and budget. The garage floor looks amazing. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Gordon and Marlyn, you were a pleasure to work with, we are pleased your are happy with your new garage floor. Regards. Ian

country h.
country h.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

3 Closets

Excellent Work
Fast
On-time
On-budget

I would highly recommend this company. They helped design the 3 closets and expertly built them.

Hi Erin, thanks and we are pleased you are happy with your new closets. Regards. Ian

Bill
Bill

Closets

Turned up on time.
Worked hard to finish on time.
Quick clean tidy and done a great job.
Nice guys.
Very pleased.

Hi Bill, thanks, it was good working with you. Regards, Ian

More about Tailored Living Markham and Durham Region

Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® has the strength of 20+ years of franchising experience behind it as one of the family of brands of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC). Each of our independently owned and operated franchise locations provides the very best in high-quality storage and home organization systems for homes and businesses. Through free, in-home or on-site consultations, expert measurement, innovative design and professional installation, your home or business transformation is custom-tailored to your needs and specifications.

***

As your local custom closet and organizational Specialists, Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage is dedicated to bringing Markham and the surrounding areas outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you! Custom closets, built-ins, Murphy Beds, Storage and Garage Floor Solutions. Design and installation. Let us make your vision a reality!