Toronto ON M3J 2W6

Lori in Edmonton
Lori in Edmonton
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Children's closets

We were thoroughly impressed with Tailored Living from beginning to end. The finished closets look amazing. I was also very impressed with how quickly Ian sent us quotes and designs with the measurements we sent him. After his first visit to our home he was back within a few weeks to complete our project. I would highly recommend Tailored Living!

Hi Lori, we are thrilled you like the closets for your children. We look forward to working with you again. Regards, Ian

lmanswell in Whitby
lmanswell in Whitby
1 review Ajax, ON

Built in Wall Unit

I want to compliment and highly recommend this company for their professionalism and excellent workmanship. Alison and Ian were fantastic and patient with the initial planning process for my built in wall unit. They quickly responded to my emails and were able to show me an actual computerized picture of the wall unit where we were able to make adjustments until what I envisioned was created. Also I told them what my budget was and they were able to work within it. During the build Ian and Ben were worked together and consulted me first for minor adjustments that needed to be made. They cleaned up thoroughly after the unit was complete. Great job and my family and I absolutely love the unit. Thank you so much Tailored Living.

Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you and your family like your new built-in. Ian

Jim
Jim
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Highly recommended

Ian did a fantastic job on my closets. Timely, clean, professional and great workmanship. Only regret is that I didn’t contact Ian earlier. I would recommend Ian to anyone considering getting closet organizers designed and installed.

Hi Jim, thanks for the feedback. We are delighted you are happy with your closets. Ian

som_36 in Ajax, Ontario Canada
som_36 in Ajax, Ontario Canada

My custom closet

Wanted a custom design closet for my 3 bedrooms. Really appreciate Ian’s help with this project. He was very helpful and suggested a nice design based on my need. Was very professional with the quote and did the installation nicely in a timely manner. Overall I am very satisfied with the services provided.

Hi Somnath, thanks for the positive comments. We are very pleased you like your new closets

Michelle in Pickering
Michelle in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Great Service, Beautiful closets

Ian and his son did a fantastic job on our new closets. We had three done, one in the front hall, one in our media room, and our master. When I showed the master closet to some guests the other night, they gasped in delight! It is bright, beautiful, well thought out, and Ian and his son worked very quickly and cleanly. We feel it has already paid for itself many times over as it is so stunning. We plan to sell our home in five years, and this closet adds so much value to the home. Thanks so much!

Hi Michelle, thanks for the kind words, we are delighted you like your new closets.

Ian

Jon from Pickering, ON
Jon from Pickering, ON
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Master Bedroom Walk-In Closet

After living with builder basic closet install, it finally failed and made me look at custom. Tailored Living came highly recommended, so we contacted them for an estimate. Ian arrived and after insepcting the closet, quickly drew up a suggested plan, which was very functional. After a few small mods, we agreed to go ahead. Install was about 6 hours, and we got a beautiful organized closet in return. Life is better when you are organized! Clean-up was great no dirt/dust left behind.
Very nice! Thanks again.

Hi Jon, thanks for the positive review. We are delighted you like your new closet.

Regards. Ian

A&D in Whitby
A&D in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Master Closet Installation

Ian was very polite and professional from the moment he came out to the house to measure the space and follow-up after installation. Our master closet is super small and Ian worked with us to try and maximize every inch of space we could with several recommendations. We appreciated his efforts in trying to work around other contractors for the installation and left the space clean. I would recommend Ian and his team for your organization projects.

Thanks Anna and Dave, we hope your new closets works well for you and the best of luck with the rest of the renovations. Ian

JDev in Markham
JDev in Markham

Master closet

Ian was great to work with from start to finish. He is very attentive and extremely responsive. He had good ideas and helped us create a closet that works perfectly for our needs. We are very happy with our closet and the service provided.

Thanks Jessica, we are so pleased you like you new closet in you wonderful newly renovated home. Ian

Jill Scott from Pickering
Jill Scott from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Wall System and Storage Cabinet

416.303.4331
Toronto
M3J 2W6

Ian Graham of Tailored Living was polite and professional from my initial introduction through quote, order, installation and follow-up. Ian is extremely organized, focused on quality and committed to delivering a positive customer experience. Thank you Ian, I highly recommend your company!

Thanks Jill, it was a pleasure to work with you on your garage project. Thanks Ian

kate825 in Whitby
kate825 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Master Closet

Very impressed with service and quality of work. Tailored Living maximized space in our Master closet much more efficiently than other designs I had received. Very professional consultation, and quick turnaround time for install. I will be having them back to do front hall & laundry room closets!

Thanks Kate, it was our pleasure and we are thrilled you like your new closet. Ian

More about Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

As your local custom closet and organizational Specialists, Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage is dedicated to bringing Markham and the surrounding areas outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you!