Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

Closet & Storage Solutions
Markham, Stouffville, and Durham Region
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Pickering  >  Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

Reviews for Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

Jon from Pickering, ON
Jon from Pickering, ON
1 review Pickering, ON

Master Bedroom Walk-In Closet

After living with builder basic closet install, it finally failed and made me look at custom. Tailored Living came highly recommended, so we contacted them for an estimate. Ian arrived and after insepcting the closet, quickly drew up a suggested plan, which was very functional. After a few small mods, we agreed to go ahead. Install was about 6 hours, and we got a beautiful organized closet in return. Life is better when you are organized! Clean-up was great no dirt/dust left behind.
Very nice! Thanks again.

A&D in Whitby
A&D in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Master Closet Installation

Ian was very polite and professional from the moment he came out to the house to measure the space and follow-up after installation. Our master closet is super small and Ian worked with us to try and maximize every inch of space we could with several recommendations. We appreciated his efforts in trying to work around other contractors for the installation and left the space clean. I would recommend Ian and his team for your organization projects.

Thanks Anna and Dave, we hope your new closets works well for you and the best of luck with the rest of the renovations. Ian

JDev in Markham
JDev in Markham

Master closet

Ian was great to work with from start to finish. He is very attentive and extremely responsive. He had good ideas and helped us create a closet that works perfectly for our needs. We are very happy with our closet and the service provided.

Thanks Jessica, we are so pleased you like you new closet in you wonderful newly renovated home. Ian

Jill Scott from Pickering
Jill Scott from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Wall System and Storage Cabinet

Ian Graham of Tailored Living was polite and professional from my initial introduction through quote, order, installation and follow-up. Ian is extremely organized, focused on quality and committed to delivering a positive customer experience. Thank you Ian, I highly recommend your company!

Thanks Jill, it was a pleasure to work with you on your garage project. Thanks Ian

kate825 in Whitby
kate825 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Master Closet

Very impressed with service and quality of work. Tailored Living maximized space in our Master closet much more efficiently than other designs I had received. Very professional consultation, and quick turnaround time for install. I will be having them back to do front hall & laundry room closets!

Thanks Kate, it was our pleasure and we are thrilled you like your new closet. Ian

Jill in Markham
Jill in Markham

Garage Floor

The garage floor looks fantastic! From start to finish everything went according to plan. Our neighbours and friends who have seen it are now thinking of having it done too!

Thanks Jill, we are so pleased you are happy.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage Floor and Organizer system.

My garage looks amazing !!!!! It was a real mess prior to this renovation. The garage floor was covered with salt stains, oil stains, chips out of the concrete, etc. Now the floor looks like a home and garden picture. The organizer system is amazing. All tools, bikes, recycle bins, etc are off the floor and easily accessible. I am the envy of my neighborhood, not to mention I am sure the value of my home has increased. Ian and his team exceeded my expectations.

Thanks Robert, we are very pleased you like your new garage, floor and storage. Ian

lsteinsky in North York
lsteinsky in North York

Fantastic product and service!!

Ian promptly got back to me when I called, was quick to come to my home to take measurements and give me a quote. When I accepted the quote, Ian gave me a delivery date and that is the date the closet was installed. The installers were done within an hour (the closet wasn't that big) and cleaned up thoroughly. I highly recommend Ian and Tailored Living!!

Hi Luisa, we are so happy you like your new closet. Ian

Now organized in Port Perry
Now organized in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Closet Organizers

Ian, I can't believe how easy this whole experience was with your company. You returned all calls and emails promptly; arrived to do the planning on schedule; listened to my"want list"; had a plan ready almost immediately; arrived to do the installation when promised; and worked around various other contractors with a very professional manner. Just wanted you to know that you, and those working with you, made this a very pleasant experience.

Hi Judith, we are so pleased you like your closets. Thank you for your kind comments. All the very best with the move and the renovations.

Regards Ian

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Beautiful Closets upgrades....

From our first email to Ian and Allison to final installation was a true pleasure. Ian's design gave us much more that we thought we could have from our 3 closets. Ian's team was professional from the moment they arrived till they left, and you wouldn't even know they had been there. Our closets are now functional and practical. Thank you to Ian and his team. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Peter, I was a pleasure to work with you on your new closets. Cheers

More about Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

As your local custom closet and organizational Specialists, Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage is dedicated to bringing Markham and the surrounding areas outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you!