Dima Plumbing

Reviews for Dima Plumbing

Gabriel P. in Toronto
Gabriel P. in Toronto

Low Pressure Shower

We have been having issues with the house that we moved in from the get go. Old house, old plumbing, same old problems. We called Dima Plumbing to get someone to fix an issue we have been having with the water pressure in our downstairs bathroom. John came promptly the same day and changed a pressure regulator inside the wall. He worked remarkably fast and cleaned up after himself. He also took a look at a leaky faucet in our kitchen and fixed it quickly at no extra charge. Expected to pay a lot more than we did. All things considered, I would recommend Dima Plumbing to anyone looking for an efficient and professional plumber. Thank you!

Thank you Gabriel for the great review, we are trying hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price. Thank you for choosing Dima Plumbing.

in Ajax
in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Garbage Disposal

Our kitchen sink garburator was leaking water underneath as it flowed down the drain such that we needed to place a pan under the garburator to catch the water. I called John and he came over and resolved the problem. I asked him to remove the broken garburator under the sink and put a regular pipe instead. He was very punctual and very flexible regarding time of visiting my place. I will definitely go to him for my next plumbing project.

Thank you for taking time to sharing your review on HomeStars. It's always important that our customers are happy with our service. Thank you.

Iqbal Hossain in Toronto
Iqbal Hossain in Toronto

Plumbing Works

John Dima recently replaced a toilet in my home, with a new water-efficient dual-flush model. While here, he also removed a bathroom sink plug that was not working properly … at free of cost. He was very efficient, clean and neat. I really appreciate his professionalism and work ethics that he showed in order to accomplish the job performed. Thank you indeed John Dima.

Thank you Iqbal for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing.

Randy in Ajax
Randy in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Reno job done pro

Our old house (built in the 40s) was in dire need for bathroom renovation. Plumbing was never changed since the house was built. We decided to re-design and renovate two bathrooms (full gutting) with new water lines, drains, air vents, etc. In the beginning, we thought the wall-mounted European sink and tap would be a challenge, but John did a really great job and managed to install them on both our bathrooms. Same for the custom full glass shower with rain shower tap, hand-held shower and wall mounted jets. We were very impressed with John's plumbing knowledge, and how open minded he was with our vision. As well on time, clean and professional plumber. Thank you John and we will call you again for our kitchen renovation!

Thank you Randy for your kind review. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the good works, its rewarding to have customers who speak so highly to me. And thank you for choosing Dima Plumbing.

Plumbing issue in the washroom

John was very polite, efficient and effective in solving the problem. He was very tidy and explained the problem as well as how to prevent the problem in the future. Thank you

Thank you for choosing us for your drain and plumbing issue and thank you for your review. We work hard to provide the best services possible using high quality materials. We'd truly appreciate if you recommended us to your family, friends and acquaintances.

Jimmy
Jimmy

Disconnect & Reconnect plaumbing

We had a new counter top and sink installed by another company. John was hired to disconnect and then reconnect the plumbing. It was a tricky job because the old garburator had to be removed.
John was prompt, courteous, and professional.

Hi Jimmy, and thank you for your time to sharing your positive experience with Dima Plumbing. At Dima Plumbing we always respond in a timely fashion. Thank you for the great review, and have a great day.

NATHAN in Toronto
NATHAN in Toronto

All Around great job

John will always be my go to plumbing guy! I'm a landlord of a couple condominium units so Im very familar with wear, tear and repairs of leaking faucets, pipes and the repair and replacement of appliances. At times I have a very small window between tenants and on his last job with me John showed up on time even though I gave him short notice. He has able to quicky replace 3 bathroom sinks, fix the water pressure of two shower heads and install a washing machine and dryer. When you speak to John you can tell he has a lot of experience, is comfortable with any plumbing request and is always willing to discuss options to lower price if needed. He's versitile and does a professional job every time.

Hi Nathan, I'm always trying to find and give options to solve a problem and I'm glad it worked very well for you. Thank you for your review on HomeStars and I thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing Dima Plumbing and have a great day!

Anne in Ajax
Anne in Ajax

Replace toilets, fix faucets

We needed John's help with various issues in my elderly parents' house in Scarborough. He replaced the toilets and addressed several other issues giving us ease of mind. Subsequently I called him when we had a problem in our own home in Thornhill with a shower faucet, kitchen faucet and toilet. Grateful for his thoughtful and caring assistance.

Thank you so much Anne for your review, we are trying hard to keep our customers happy providing an excellent service at a very reasonable price. Thank you for your patronage and you always count on us to do the right by you.

AlRez in Ajax
AlRez in Ajax

Toilet Bowl and Counter Top Faucets in Kitchen and Bathroom

He put in a new toilet bowl and was not aware the is a bidet and re-installed it without complaint at no additional charge. We were happy with his work that we asked him months later to install all the faucets and water filter system when we installed new counter tops in our kitchen and bathrooms. He even have to fix some else mistakes (counter top contractor). His cost is very reasonable, polite and explains how things work to keep your plumbing efficient.

Thank you for your great review to share your experience with Dima Plumbing. Here at Dima Plumbing we're trying hard to please every single customer and always we respond in a timely fashion. Thank you again for choosing my company.

Gabriel in Oakville
Gabriel in Oakville

Leak on the kitchen floor

Finding John/Dima Plumbing was great. I had a leak on the kitchen floor which the previous plumbers could not fix. John managed to squeeze me in the same day, given it was a bit late, but nonetheless it worked great for me as I had to get that fixed. He found the leak coming from the fridge, some complications arose, but he managed to fix the issues. He was very informative and patient throughout, as I was watching and occasionally asking questions. I am truly satisfied with his service. Thank you John!

It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.