Aphelion Painting

Toronto ON M5A 2L1

Reviews for Aphelion Painting

Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Good work at a good price

Anthony did a great job painting my condo with good attention to detail and without cutting corners. His quote was very fair and he stuck to it - any extras were explained and agreed in advance (e.g. repairing damage to bathroom wall from removing a glued-on mirror - wall now looks great!). The project took longer than originally planned but this is because an extra coat was required and Anthony was making sure everything was done right. I have no hesitation in recommending Anthony.

Thank you Elisabeth. It was a pleasure working for you.

Dan
Dan

Interior painting

Anthony did a stellar job painting our two bedroom condo. The project was completed on time and Anthony was very helpful with advice and suggestions. Our unit has been refreshed and we can’t wait to move in. Highly recommended!

Thanks Dan. It was a pleasure working for you.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Really happy with quality

Anthony was really good to work with. Although he took longer to paint then he originally thought he maintained a really good quality of work. Anthony was a pleasure to have worked in our home

Thank you, Tim. I look forward to working for you again in the future.

jane
jane

Meticulous work

Anthony painted our house before we moved in, about six months ago. The entire main floor and half the downstairs area. The project took a little longer than expected but his dedication and attention to detail were much appreciated. Easy to work with and lovely results. Thank you Anthony for your very thorough work.

Thanks Jane. It was great to work for you. Let me know when want to paint those stairs.

Clara
Clara

Anthony painted our whole main floor, two bathrooms, built in shelving, stairs including spindles, walls to second floor and second floor hallway

We were very happy with the work Anthony did. He was fair in his pricing, he worked hard, he was detail oriented and took care with our home. We were very happy with the final product. The job took a bit longer than he had estimated, but this may have been due to the holidays. We were happy that he took the time to do a thorough job.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the feedback Clara. Apologies for taking a little longer than expected. Glad you are happy with the result.

notify
notify

Painting

Anthony did a great job with painting our apartment. He was extremely detailed and took the time to come back and finish up small details.

Thanks for the compliments. It was a pleasure to work for you.

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Quality Work with Excellent Customer Service

Anthony was great! He quoted us a better than fair price and his work was exceptional. Paid attention to detail and took his time to finish the Job. He also allowed my 3 year old to participate and was very professional at the same time. I already have him lined up for another job in a few months. I recommend Anthony and Aphelion Painting to everyone. Thank you Anthony and looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

Thanks a lot Amul, it was a pleasure to work for you.

Peter in San Francisco
Peter in San Francisco

Upstairs bedrooms and hallway

Anthony was professional and his pricing was very fair. There was quite a bit of prep work required and he did not cut corners. I was very impressed at the detail and time he took to make sure we were happy and the job was completed to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Aphelion to anyone.

Thanks for the kind words Peter. And thanks for being such gracious hosts.

Mrdeol
Mrdeol

Painted entire home and condo

I found Anthony to be very professional and respectful when working inside my home. His quality of work and price is excellent. I have referred him to my extended family and friends. I have not heard a complaint yet.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the many referrals you've given me

Shawn
Shawn

Painting Entire House

Anthony was very reasonable in terms of pricing and his work was top notch. His attention to all of the small details was great and an added value.
Definitely would recommend him.

Thanks shawn. It was à pleasure to work on your new home.

More about Aphelion Painting

Aphelion Painting is a full service painting contractor based out of Mississauga, Ontario and serving Toronto and Oakville as well.

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services including house painting, deck repainting and even commercial interior painting.

Whether you're going through a remodeling project and would like to have some painting done or you have a new construction project you'd like painted the team at Aphelion Painting is ready to help.

If you'd like to receive an estimate for painting please give us a call (647) 938-2382 or fill out our contact form and we'll get right back to you.