Gizella's Cleaning Services

Review for Gizella's Cleaning Services

Juliana from Calgary
Juliana from Calgary

House Cleaning

I would not recommend Gizella's cleaning services to anybody!! We met the owner of this company at a Home Show and eventually started using the company for biweekly cleaning in September 2015. The first clean went well and we were overall happy even though a couple things were missed. The second clean was terrible. The cleaners had to come back two additional times that day to clean things they had missed and still didn't clean everything. Please understand that I am not high maintenance - I am very easy going and understanding, but it was bad. The cleaners were rude. The owner of the company would not address the issues even though they were 100% resolvable. I tried calling, leaving voicemails, text messaging, and emailing the owner to discuss it. She ignored all forms of contact. I was 100% ready to give her another chance so we could continue using her services, but her ignoring me and not communicating proved it wasn't possible. The only communication I have got from her is an invoice via email. Thanks Gizella!