Angus Hardwood Flooring

Chris in Pickering
Chris in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Refinishing oak hardwood floors

Jose was excellent. He was up front, honest and reasonable with my quote. The job was done beautifully and on time, even though I had a tight timeline. I could not be happier with the work as well as the service. The floors were being refinished so that I could sell my house. After his beautiful work I was able to raise the price of the house $13000! An excellent return on my investment. I highly recommend him.

typer1250 in Angus
typer1250 in Angus
1 review , ON

Staircase Make-over

Very happy with the finished product. The company took great pride in their work. The stairs still look fabulous after two years. Just like new!

amistoso82 in Angus
amistoso82 in Angus
1 review Angus, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Angus Hardwood Flooring
(705) 770-3795
Barrie
L4N 8W8

The job is wonderful, very well done executed. They putted attention on very detail. They attended my questions understandably. I'm very happy with the job. What I was looking for.

Uncle Ben in Toronto
Uncle Ben in Toronto

Flooring

Angus Hardwood Flooring did a fantastic job on my basement flooring. Courteous and very competitively priced, I was extremely happy with the work done and the clean up job after. My floors look great and I have recommended Angus Hardwood Flooring to many of my clients, friends and family members.

SP

More about Angus Hardwood Flooring

At Angus Hardwood Flooring we provide complete customized services for all types of hardwood floors, staircases, railings and finishing jobs. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail. We also provide consultations and FREE estimates for any job you ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Barrie?