Rizzi Renovates

J. Rizzi in Aurora
J. Rizzi in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Large Master Bathroom Reno

Mike and his team are professional, courteous, responsive and reliable. Great convenience to be able to order all bathroom vanities, fixtures and accessories through Ripples Bathroom Boutique. Delivered on time each component of the promised schedule. Team and subcontractors left everything clean each day before leaving. Mike showed up regularly to check on progress and ensure there were no problems and constantly invited feedback on how the job was going. Any exceptions were dealt with promptly and without hesitation. Importantly, they ensured minimal disruption to non-work areas. Would definitely use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Judy  in
Judy in
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom update, tub to shower conversion

Mike & his whole team were very professional, on time, courteous, & cleaned up after themselves. The cost was the cost, no hidden fees. Mike's store, Ripples in Newmarket was a pleasure to shop in & we didn't have to worry about delivery. Mike ensured we were completely happy with the job. We would highly recommend Mike & would hire him again.

Thank you Judy. I appreciate the kind review and to everyone reading, We pride ourselves at Ripples and Rizzi renovates on our customer service and attention to customer satisfaction.

Michelle A. in Etobicoke
Michelle A. in Etobicoke
1 review Newmarket, ON

Top notch contractor!

You couldn't ask for any better than Mr. Rizzi. He helped me recover from a previous contractors disaster in my shower. He ripped it all out and redid it to my liking. Unlike many other contractors, he is RELIABLE! He comes when he says he is going to and works hard during the time he is there. He keeps everything clean which is a great thing that I never expected. Great guy, great work! A++

Thanks so much for the nice review !!

Lorie T.
Lorie T.
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement Bedroom

We recently moved into a home with a finished basement. We, however, required an additional bedroom spacious enough to accommodate a growing teenager. Thankfully the layout and above-ground egress window afforded us a fairly easy location to situate the bedroom. Mike and his team worked quickly to meet our tight timelines, while always remaining open to questions, and making suggestions for improvements (along the way they even fixed mistakes made by the handyman homeowner who’d finished the basement originally). Not only did they finish the project on time and within the budget quoted, they engaged everyone in the household in the process. The quality of the work is impeccable and we would highly recommend Rizzi Renovates.

Thank you so very much for the delightful review ! It is however not quite as delightful as your cookies ;) It was a definite pleasure working for you and hope to assits you again in the future or if any of your friends and family need anything I'll be sure to put them on the top of my priority list.

Michael Rizzi

thecat51
thecat51
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

bathroom under marble counter sink replacement

Had a hard time finding someone to do this job but after getting Mikes name and number from another plumber, my problems were about to be over. Mike showed up the same day that I called. He knew that the job would be a challenge, but willingly took it on. Although he had a hard time finding the oddball size sink, he persisted and found it. He came in and did a professional job at a fair price. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Kate
Kate
4 reviews Keswick, ON

Bathroom renovation/re-tiling/plumbing

Mike and everyone on his team were a pleasure to have around, efficient and super clean! Mike always checked in to make sure things were going smoothly, and we're thrilled with our (very) old bathroom's new facelift! It looks like sunshine in there now...:)

Thank you Kate for your hospitality and the wonderful review. Especially thank you for that very tasty homemade fruit smoothie. It was all my pleasure completing this project for you. Cheers

antonpass01
antonpass01
1 review , ON

Bathroom renovation

The sub contractors - demolition, tiling, plumbing and tiling were skilled and did a good job - as did Michael Rizzi.

Anne
Anne
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Installed three new toilets in our house.

Michael did a great job on the installation of our three new toilets. He arrived on time, worked quickly, and did quality work. He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him!

Thank you Anne it was my pleasure helping you out and hopefully I can work with you in the near future with you basement bathroom.

Enjoy the summer :)

Ned
Ned

Bathroom floor tiles replacement, new counter top and basins installed, installed new toilets and washlets, relaid garden patio tiles

Mike from Rizzi Renovates (and his team) were very professional, on time and did a great job.... He kept us apprised of the daily schedule and did everything promised according to plan.
I have no hesitation in recommending him......

Well I must say Ned I loved working with you and Laila the entire time, especially when you served me those amazing biscotti

cheers

Andrew
Andrew
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen countertop installation

We had the new countertop installation and everything was smooth, easy and perfect. Very thankful!

It was my pleasure and I'm very happy you had such a wonderful experience.

More about Rizzi Renovates

Rizzi Renovates specializes in bathroom renovations. If you've had a bad experience with a previous contractor or if you find yourself with the need to remodel a very outdated room. Well don't hesitate to give us a call because we are unlike any other contractor you've ever dealt with. You'll ...