Lakeview Construction Management

General Contractors
ON M9W
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Lakeview Construction Management

Reviews for Lakeview Construction Management

Home Renovation

We met Ravi through our realtor and have been ever so fortunate to have met a contractor who is so honest, accommodating and professional.
We had a very short time to move from our old house into this one and yet he transformed our house into a beautiful home. The old kitchen looked terrible, but the renovated kitchen has made all our guests look in amazement at the style.
Ravi is a contractor who will go the extra mile to satisfy his client. He is always pleasant and listens very carefully to all your needs and wants. And then when he gives you the finished project it is even better that all your dreams.
We will always call Ravi for all our housing needs and if you take him for your project, you will NEVER LET HIM GO!
Thank you Ravi! You are Really the BEST!

mrs. b.
mrs. b.

Washroom Renovation

I hired his company and found them very respectful and pleasant to work with. Ravi was very helpful with the design and picking tiles for our washrooms. The people he brought in were respectful to my family, our house was kept clean and they worked within our timeframe. The job was completed on time and on budget and we are happy with the result.

shashi208 in INDIAN ROCKS BEACH
shashi208 in INDIAN ROCKS BEACH

Replaced a house windows.

Changed the front window of my house, first gave me that was on point, I'm going to use this company again whenever I need something done. Guy was very professional and I definitely recommend.

Desiree from Ajax , Brampton,Toronto
Desiree from Ajax , Brampton,Toronto
1 review Saint-Narcisse-de-Beaurivage, QC

painting, flooring, ect..

The company is very professional. They did great work. Highly recommended. Stuck to our time line, stayed within our budget. Definitely going to recommended this company to my friends and family

More about Lakeview Construction Management

Lakeview Construction Management where We Specialize in Interior and Exterior home Renovations, Including Bathroom and kitchen remodeling, garages and more! You can come to us with any plans or ideas you have for your home and we will work hard to make them all a reality for you.