Oakville ON L6M 2V7

Reviews for Elite Tree Service

l d in Mississauga
l d in Mississauga

Removal of large ash tree

This is the best tree service I've ever hired. They were recommended by a very pleased neighbor of mine.
Vince came over promptly to give me a quote. He was knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and honest. He gave me 3 choices - down the tree, down the tree and remove brush, down the tree and remove all. I chose the middle option.
Vince and crew downed my big ash tree perfectly. It was so tall, I was wondering if it would hit the house, but Vince angled it just right, with room to spare. Cleanup was quick and thorough - there was not a twig left on my lawn.
I am totally thrilled with how friendly Vince and crew were to work with, and how efficiently they did their job. And their price was the absolute best around! I will definitely be calling Vince and crew again.

Thank you for your review and hope we work with you again.

More about Elite Tree Service

Welcome to Elite Tree Service
Great work done by great experienced people.

Tree Service
Trim or Remove Shrubs Tree Removal Tree Stump Removal Tree Pruning Treat, Protect, or Maintain Trees & Shrubs Trim Pruning or Remove Trees or Shrubs Firewood for Sale Spraying Stump Grinding Cabling (repairing split trees) Fertilizing and Spraying
2014