JN Roofing and Contracting

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Barrie  >  JN Roofing and Contracting

Reviews for JN Roofing and Contracting

Christine
2 reviews Barrie, ON

After getting about 5 quotes, we decided to go with JN Roofing. All the guys were so great. They arrived at 7 and we're done by 2. All my neighbours commented on the efficency and how quick they were but without compromising workmanship. They made sure to tarp everything and cleaned up when they were done. Super impressed and would 100% recommend these guys in the future

Its always impressive to hear about the fantastic job that the JN crew did. More impressive that we get the job done quickly but still giving quality work. We offer 100 dollars insentive to customers that refer our company and book a roof job.

Thewrights in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We highly recommend JN Roofing for anyone who is looking for a professional and hard working crew. Our roof was completed in one day, on one of the hottest days in September. Our new roof looks fantastic and the yard surrounding the house was left immaculate after completion. Thanks for all your hard work and quality workmanship.

We greatly appreciate you posting this review. Roofing is definately not an easy job and am greatful for such a dedicated and hard working crew. It was a pleasure doing business with you and thankyou again for choosing JN

James in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We recently had our roof and porch shingles removed and replaced as well as our skylight filled in. Jason's initial visit explained the entire process. His quote was fair and competitive. He has an exceptional crew. Upon a punctual arrival each crew member went about his particular task and worked tirelessly throughout the day. Matt and his coworkers Brian, Mitch, Tyler and Steve were polite, informative and were a pleasure to have around. We would not hesitate to recommend Jason and his team to anyone considering his services. Jim C.

Thank you for your kind words Jim. Its been great year and without baving a good team that takes pride in the job we would not keep getfing the referals. Also having awesome customers putting good reviews is greatly appreciated!! Thanks again for allowing JN to do the job.

Craig in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

I was thoroughly impressed with Jason and his team at JN roofing. I had Jason over to give me a quote to get my parents roof re-shingled. After many no-shows or late arrivals from other roofing companies, it was very refreshing to have Jason arrive at the time he said he would. He was very informative during the quote process and he explained everything in detail, from the product specs to the services that his crew would provide if we were to go with them. It was quite apparent in talking with Jason that he takes pride in his work and his company. The decision to go with JN roofing was really an easy one to make after having that initial discussion. The JN roofing crew showed up to do the job on the day and time that Jason promised. The crew, much like Jason, obviously take pride in their work. They covered all of the gardens with tarps and took care not to damage the new eaves that were just installed. The finished roof looked impeccable. Also, the job site was cleaned spotless after the work was done. There was not a single nail left behind! It was nice to have a contractor that takes real pride in their work, and who ensures that the job is done right and the customer is left happy. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and his crew at JN roofing to anyone looking to have roof work done!

I am pleased we made another customer happy. I know in today's very busy society we all dont want our time wasted that is why we do what we say! Showing up, cleaning up and giving all the infomative information a customer needs. It was a pleasure doing your roof and thankyou for the amazing review!

1 review Barrie, ON

Just want to say thanks to Matt and Jason and the Team. All I can say Amazing work, Professional service, Solid roofing education. If you are going to get you roof done, hire this team. You wont have to hire them again for many more years. Thanks Guys

Thank-you for the review! We make sure we educate the consumer and encourage them to ask any questions. JN Roofing wants customers to be confident and worry free when hiring our team for the job. When your satified then we're satisfied.

Mark from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I want to give Kudos to Jason and his crew especially Matt (the team lead) for doing an AWESOME job in replacing the shingles on my home. Received several quotes from different roofing companies and it was really tough finding a company that was HONEST and TRUTHFUL as Jason. Once you explain to these roofers that it's covered by the insurance company almost all of them will take advantage and mark up the cost by almost double! Jason is one of a kind - it didn't matter to him whether insurance was involved - cost was the same as if you were paying out of your own pocket. His say/do ratio is 100%. He was prompt in answering my questions, the team delivered on time, and the clean up was thorough - everything was covered and not a single nail or piece of shingle was found on the ground. One more reason I went with Jason is due to the Owens Corning shingles he uses. After doing my research, Owens Corning is by far the best one out there due to the patented SureNail technology. JN Roofing is the only company that I found who is a certified installer of Owens Corning. I'm a strong believer of providing excellent reviews when warranted and I highly recommend JN Roofing if you are looking to get your roof redone.

Thanks Mark for the superb review. We are glad you did your research on our company and the shingles we use. We encourage customers to do that. Matt definately is a huge asset to JN . I believe in giving fair prices and not taking advantage of a situation. It was a pleasure doing your roof!

Only a year after buying our house, we found out that the roof need to be changed. Having to replace a roof is no fun, but I did my reserach and had 5 companies who came to see the roof and provided a quote.
I ended up going with Jason not only for the price but the way Jason walked us through the process; he helped us out as we certainly did not plan on a big project for the house this year.
Thanks again JN Roofing!!!

Hello Antoniella! The JN Roofing crew takes pride in our personal service. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our service. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

allan in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

thank you Jason for your great service and awesome guys . I will definitely recommend this crew to everyone .after shopping around and call a few companies this is the best ever crew and roofing company .

Thank you Allan! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

RoQ Thornhill

Jason and his team are amazing. I contacted Jason because of his rating and after speaking to him, I don't know why he's not at 100%. He took the time to educate me and his assessment of the house was bang on.

His team was professional, clean and very thorough.

Although I hope I don't have to do another roof ever again, I wouldn't hesitate to contact Jason for my roofing needs.

Thank-you so much for posting your review.When quoting a roof for a customer I really think its important to educate the customer especially so they know what they are getting for their money and to trust that a great job will be done. Thank-you again from JN ROOFING AND CONTRACTING.

Theresa Foot from Clearview
3 reviews New Lowell, ON

From initial quote to completion, JN Roofing and Contracting was top-notch. Quote was competitive and Jason was both knowledgeable and honest in his assessment of what needed to be done (things not mentioned in quotes by other companies). The crew of worker's were professional and friendly and were efficient in their work. We would not hesitate to recommend JN Roofing and Contracting to anyone.

Thank-you Theresa for the great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you. The boys were greatful for you supplying them with the bug spray! We like to educate the home owner on the process as well as be honest with what exactly needs to be done. Thanks again for hiring JN for the job.

More about JN Roofing and Contracting

JN Roofing & Contracting is a roofing contractor servicing Barrie and Central Ontario. With over 27 years of experience, we issue warranty on our workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of completion of any contract. For years, satisfied customers have expressed their appreciation for the quality of service we provide. That’s because our #1 goal is to make excellence our first priority.

Fully licensed and insured. Free estimates.