JN Roofing And Contracting

Mel and Randy in Severn Bridge
Mel and Randy in Severn Bridge
0 reviews Severn Bridge, ON

Excellent Reshingle Experience

JN Roofing came recommended to us and we are so grateful that they were. After dealing with roofing companies that didn’t bother to show up for arranged appointments, and receiving inconsistent quotes from others, we were thrilled to have a company show up on time; give us a reasonable quote; and deliver exactly what was promised. They employ a friendly, experienced crew who did an amazing job of getting the project done quickly and professionally. The following day showed no sign they were there except for the beautiful new roof that we could feel confident will last for years to come.

Very happy to hear you love your new roof. The clean up is so important. Thankyou for choosing our company to do the job!

Mary-Jane from Barrie
Mary-Jane from Barrie

New Roof

My husband and I are very happy with our new roof and the colour we chose. Jason has an amazing crew; very efficient, quick and tidy. We would definitely recommend JN Roofing.

Mary-Jane
Barrie

Thankyou Mary-jane. We try hard to be efficient and tidy. We struve to finish every house we do in one day. Hats off to our crew being so quick and working in this hot summer heat. It was a pleasure doing the job and dealing with you.

Rick in Minesing
Rick in Minesing
1 review Minesing, ON

Roof reshingled

Jason and his team did a great job on re-shingling our roof. His crew completed the job in 1 day. They arrived at 7 and stayed until the job was completed around 8 pm laying over 130 bundles on a very hot day. Jason is professional and knowledgeable on all aspects of roofing and products. His quote was very competitive. Based on our experience we would recommend JN Roofing and Contracting.

Great to hear we have another happy customer. We strive for professionalism throughout the whole process. We do give 100.00 for referrals so keep that in mind if you recommend us to a new customer.

Larry G. in Barrie
Larry G. in Barrie

JN Roofing Really Does Give Roofers a Good Name

Jason and his crew were very professional, accommodating and polite. They did a phenomenal job on the roof and a fantastic job on the cleanup. I couldn’t be more pleased and highly recommend them to anyone needing their roof done.

Thank you Larry for posting your review. Very pleased to hear that we did a fantastic job. We always strive to give each customer our best service, knowledge about products and most importantly a thorough clean up. Enjoy your new roof!

Nancy in Barrie
Nancy in Barrie

Excellent Customer Service and Workmanship

We live in the Orillia area and needed our home re-shingled. We had several companies provide a quote. When Jason arrived he was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He estimated what other businesses would be quoting us, within dollars. His quote was extremely competitive, but his professionalism and caring approach won us over. Everything from our initial contact, to job completion was done exactly has he promised. The crew started at 7am and never stopped until everything was complete. Not only does the roof look incredible, the grounds around the house were left in perfect condition. They tarp around the house prior to work and after completing the job and removing the tarps, they sweep the yard for metal debris and leaf blow and sweep up any debris that is left. The crew was hard working, friendly, & task driven. I don't think there is a better company or crew to work with. We are extremely pleased with every phase of this project and would highly recommend JN Roofing and Contracting.

Its always nice to hear such positive feed back. Thank you Nancy for sharing your review about your experience with JN Roofing. We try to conduct professionalism from quote to clean up . It was a pleasure doing the job for you.

Lori in Barrie
Lori in Barrie

Great Customer Service

I'm a local realtor in Barrie. I had an emergency come up with a property my buyers had put an offer in. The entire roof needed replacing, all the plywood was moldy. It also had an old steel roof on it that needed to go as well. Jason responded to my call immediately and met me at the property to do a quote the very next day. My clients were happy with his quote and Jason proceeded to get the job done. My clients were very happy with his workmanship and his customer service. That was about 3 years ago and since then I have referred JN Roofing and Contracting to many other clients who have all been very satisfied.

Thank you Lori for sharing your experience with JN. A great number of our business comes from referals so I really appreciate that you sent more business our way. Glad your happy with the service we provided.

PK in Barrie
PK in Barrie

New Roof

After the recent warm spell and wet weather, my roof had some serious leaking issues. I called a few companies most of which didn't return calls or work in the winter months.

The owner (Jason) of JN Roofing promptly responded to my request for an estimate and attended my residence the very next day. Jason took the time to explain the roofing process and diagnose the problems I was having with the aging shingles on my house.

I decided to go with JN Roofing to do the job and because of the leaking issues I was having, Jason made it a priority to get my roof done ASAP. I have to say that was extremely pleased with the entire process.

I have personally worked in the service industry and I have to say, the attention to detail was fantastic. The final cleanup when I worked on peoples property was just as important as the job itself and Jason's team delivered.

Friendly, professional and hard working is how I would describe the entire experience. I would highly recommend Jason's company to anyone in need of roofing work!!

Thanks Jason, Matt and staff, the new roof looks AWESOME!!

Thankyou so much for the positive review. Having a leaky roof is definately a big problem that cannot wait. I find it extremely important to educate the customer on the steps and procedures involved. It was a pleasure to do business with you and getting your issue resolved promptly

Leanne in Barrie
Leanne in Barrie

Roof

I had JN roofing and Contracting do my roof and was very pleased with the job. They were very professional and everything was cleaned up after. I would highly recommend JN roofing out of Barrie to anyone who needs a new roof.

Thank you very much Leanne for trusting JN roofing and contracting to do your roof.We take great pride in our work and we love that you say that.we also believe the cleaning up after is just as important as the job it self thank you very much for choosing us.

donnam in Barrie
donnam in Barrie

Our New Roof !!!

We decided to have J N Roofing redo our roof when we saw how professional his crew was doing our neighbors roof . They took extra care with the landscape putting tarps over and boards to protect vines and trees . When I called to inquire the owner Jason was polite and courteous gave me an excellent quote explained the workmanship of his product and when his crew would arrive . After telling my neighbor attached he too decided to have his roof done as well and the neighbor on the other side on wanted his as well . The crew arrived around 8:am and immediately started their work . With three houses to do man that was something to watch . First came the tarps and boards to protect our landscaping , up went the ladders and away the crew went to work . I just want to say the crew Jason has are the most dedicated worker I have encountered in some time . Each and everyone were polite and answered all my concerns . not one swear word from any which is rare today . My roof and neighbors was finished in a day . Every speck of garbage was removed and the roofs look fantastic ! Jason is fare in his prices and does a wonderful job make his customers happy . I highly recommend JN Roofing and Contractors if you want a job well done . Many thanks to the crew and Jason . It's so nice to know the main structure of our house is now protected from the harsh and rainy weather . Ray and Donna W.

Thanks Ray and Donna for sharing your experience with JN. Protecting the property is very important just like the finishing touches like ground clean up. Glad we could make another happy customer and it was a pleasure doing the job.

Christine
Christine
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Roof Shingles Replaced

After getting about 5 quotes, we decided to go with JN Roofing. All the guys were so great. They arrived at 7 and we're done by 2. All my neighbours commented on the efficency and how quick they were but without compromising workmanship. They made sure to tarp everything and cleaned up when they were done. Super impressed and would 100% recommend these guys in the future

Its always impressive to hear about the fantastic job that the JN crew did. More impressive that we get the job done quickly but still giving quality work. We offer 100 dollars insentive to customers that refer our company and book a roof job.

More about JN Roofing And Contracting

JN Roofing & Contracting is a roofing contractor servicing Barrie and Central Ontario. With over 27 years of experience, we issue warranty on our workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of completion of any contract. For years, satisfied customers have expressed their appreciation for the quality of service we provide. That’s because our #1 goal is to make excellence our first priority.

Fully licensed and insured. Free estimates.