Abacado Granite & Stone Works

Stephen from Vancouver
Stephen from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Granite countertop

Abacado consistently put in the extra effort to make things go well. The quote and ordering process was very clear and the staff helpful and accommodating. When planning the cutting of the stone, the stonecutter reviewed it with us, suggested different options, listened to our concerns and even suggested one piece be cut at an angle to the slab to get the best features. The installation crew was on time, cheerful and competent. Later, when I realized there was a small edge section that needed polishing, even though we had specified that part as unpolished and the job was completed, they stopped by and fixed it up. Also, when I got a small stain on the countertop, they stopped by and showed me how to remove it. The only thing I think they could have done better was to do the original sealing instead of having me do it. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their stonework.