Cadillacs Roofing

Toronto ON M9V 2P7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Cadillacs Roofing

Reviews for Cadillacs Roofing

I spoke with Marcelo and his son Brian about having the shingles replaced on mine and my neighbors roof. They worked together organized the work to be completed in a timely manner and very quick with replying to any questions I had regarding the quote, work details and were very good in suggestions on the colors that would look the best based on the brick color of our house…. My neighbour and I couldn’t be any happier with the end results 

The crew were amazing and completed the work quickly and explained every detail to me as the work was being done. From the minute the job was about to start, knowing I had a baby at home, Brian called me letting me know that the crew would be starting in the next 15 minutes to not disturb the baby in the morning and making sure it was safe for me to leave the house before the workers started stripping the old shingles and throwing them down into the bin. When I got home as the cleanup had started, Marcelo mentioned that the crew along with himself found that some of the roof(plywood) had to be rebuilt before starting to lay down the roofing layers and it was discussed in detail.
The crew of 7 were very respectful to both of our properties and did a great job of cleaning up during and after the project. It was nice to have the whole crew stick around after the cleanup was completed to make sure that both myself and the neighbour were satisfied with the roofing job and if there was anything else we would need and confirmed that everything was cleaned up to our satisfaction 

It was also very nice to see & know that the owner(Marcelo) of the company works with the crew and doesn't just go around completing the estimates leaving the crew to complete the work. Quality is key for Marcelo, he works with the team to see that his customers/clients are extremely happy with the look and quality!!!

There were a few neighbours who witnessed the job being completed and were very impressed with the quality and how they crew worked and had called Marcelo over to discuss getting a quote for their roof(s).

I would definitely highly recommend Canadian Roofing!!!!!!

Thank you. We appreciate the kind review!

Joe D.
Joe D.

Roof replacement and installation.

Very thorough and clean...new roof looks amazing. You can tell that they use top grade material!

Thank you Joe. We enjoyed working with you. Thanks for the hospitality!

Binte in Toronto
Binte in Toronto

We got our roof done about a year ago and they did a good job. The estimate they provided was accurate. The shingles quality was also good. They were there first thing in the morning and done before sunset. They did all the cleanup as well. Job well done!

thank you for the review!

More about Cadillacs Roofing

Welcome to Cadillacs Roofing. If you have noticed a problem with your roof, such as leaking, blistering, shrinkage, holes, water pooling or billowing, it may be time to call a professional roofing company. Call Cadillacs Roofing today and take a step towards rectifying any issues your roof is experiencing. We work with high quality products to ensure your home is properly protected for any weather. Full service with drip edge, ice and water shield, synthetic underlayment, and certainteed landmark shingles.

***

If you know that your roof needs replacement, we’ll arrange a meeting with one of the roofing experts. Together we will talk about the longest lasting and the best looking roof for your home. Schedule a roof replacement cost estimate today!

***

Service Areas Include but not limited to: Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Vaughan, New Market, Aurora, Caledon, Orangeville.