COVER ME Window Decor Inc.

Shutters & Blinds
Vaughan ON L6A 1T1
Drapery & Curtains
COVER ME Window Decor Inc.

Reviews for COVER ME Window Decor Inc.

Perry
Perry

Custom blinds installation

A great overall experience. Valerie was able to work with my schedule and always made herself available to answer any questions I had. The service and installation was great, the price too. I would highly recommend her services if you’re looking for window coverings.

Thanks so much Perry! It was a blast working with you. I know you'll enjoy your new home.

cindy.cheonglee
cindy.cheonglee
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window shades

Exceptional service, friendly and provide many options at reasonable price for all 3 bedrooms . They kept in touch on the status during the whole process.

Thank you Cindy! It was fun working with you, and I loved how the shades turned out.

Silvia
Silvia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Blinds for living and dining room

Val came over with a good selection of samples. She was helpful and professional in recommending what would work best in our home. The estimate was fair, we did some comparison shopping and Coverme had very competitive pricing.
Dwayne, the installer came to double check measurements and when the blinds were ready came back to install, at our convenience. He's very experienced and the installation took very little time. The blinds really finish off the rooms beautifully. We are very happy with the job.

Thank you so much Silvia! It was great working with you.

J.L. S.
J.L. S.

Blinds for a hallway window

Valerie was great to deal with (helpful, responsive and efficient) - all work was done on time and looks great (we had some “zebra” shades installed on a hallway window.
Her price was reasonable as well.
I have already recommended her services to a friend.

I appreciate the wonderful review! Thank you so much for the referral. It was a pleasure working with you.

Roz
Roz

Silhouette blinds

From initial contact to measurements to completion the project was managed with professionalism. All appointment times were kept and the completed effect is amazing. We had one sceptic but the good result won them over. Thank you Valerie and Rob. Go team!!!

That's so great to hear Roz. Thank you for being wonderful to work with! I'm thrilled you love the new shades.

vanessagraceli
vanessagraceli

Window coverings

Valerie had black out curtains installed for all of my upstairs bedroom windows and basement windows. All the measurements were exact as the coverings fit perfectly onto my windows. I was even able to select cute grey star blackout shades for our kids rooms which is much more pleasing to the eye compared to the basic white blackout roller shades. She uses a couple of different brands but we stuck with max mar. I would work with her again and her prices are reasonable.

Thank you Vanessa! It was great working with you and your husband, and I'm sure your little one loves the glow in the dark stars feature!

te3535678st
te3535678st

Window coverings

I have no words! She is a great person to work with. Alway prompt and punctual :)

What a compliment! Thank you so much. Part of the experience is feeling comfortable and I try to do that in every way possible.

Dara
Dara

window coverings for main floor of a bungalow

Valerie at Cover Me Window Décor, was easy to work with and had unlimited patience. She had many ideas for the required space and still took into account the wants and needs of her client.
What looked like an easy job a very easy job, was not, yet everything worked out great and I am very grateful for her direction and help.

Hi Dara, thank you for the lovely review. Seeing your mother in law happy was worth the effort!

Gilroy
Gilroy

Motorized blinds

Wonderful selection, I found exactly what I wanted. Measurements and installation perfect on two story window wall. Highly recommend.

This was a great project and I'm so pleased with the final result. You have an incredible space that will surely be enjoyed!

Valerie

jrose
jrose
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

1st floor window coverings

Great communication; Val took the time to explain everything to us and fulfill our needs.

Thanks so much! It's always important to fully understand both the product and the overall process. I'm glad you're enjoying your new shades!

-Valerie

More about COVER ME Window Decor Inc.

COVER ME Window Decor helps you find the desired look and function you need.

Whether it's blinds, shades, shutters or drapery, we’ll address your questions and find custom solutions that work for your home or office at your price point. We also specialize in hard to find Tilt & Turn window coverings.

Enjoy working with people who can transform your space and bring your ideas to life.