Bytown Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Bytown Duct Cleaning

Todd in Ottawa
Todd in Ottawa

Great Job

Miguel showed up on time and as scheduled. He was very good an explaining what he was going to do and how he would do it. He was very diligent in covering up our new hardwood flooring and making sure to not damage anything. The guys never stopped working the entire time they were at our place (3 hours). There was NEVER a time where he tried to sell be additional services. He actually went over and above what he was supposed to do at no extra cost. He did a great job sending me before and after pictures and answering any questions I had. The clean up afterwards was amazing. i think he left the house cleaner than when he got here. Would recommend to anybody.

Thank you Todd for the great review and your recommendation. Your kind comments really mean a lot to us, as we take pride in our work and strive to exceed expectations. We look forward to serving you in the future....and remember to change your air filter regularly.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

Very professional, courteous and reliable. Showed up on time and was very efficient. After spending way too much money on an electrician and HVAC technician only to find out once they were here they didn’t fix the issues, I found Bytown duct cleaning. They sent the camera down and got before and after pictures of the vent to show the buyers the issue had been rectified. When they were finished they taped up my vent until I could get to buy a new cover to prevent more birds from getting in. Highly recommend this company

Hi Kelly,

Glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we wish you the best on your move.

Andrew in Ottawa
Andrew in Ottawa

Efficient and courteous

They came early (afterf phoning to see if it was OK), and took their time and did a very thorough job in cleaning the ducts. They were very careful of our floors and furniture and really cleaned up well after they were finished

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your review. I am glad we got everything out...they really needed it. Keep changing your filter on a regular basis to prolong the life of your furnace. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,

Migeul

Lin Li in Boston
Lin Li in Boston

Duct cleaning

The online booking is easy to use. Get notified before they come. They did a great service. It takes about 3-4 hours. They are polite and professional. The price is reasonable. I'm happy with the service and will recommend them for anything who want the service.

Thank Lin for taking the time out of your day to post a review. I am glad you found our booking tool easy to use and that your are happy with our service. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Kind Regars,

Duct cleaning in townhouse - Ottawa

Thank you so much Miguel and Enrique for an excellent job, a great quote, all your hard work, timeliness, patience with a curious client who wanted to learn, and all the care for the place!

I was impressed with the technology/tools applied and used, with the punctuality, the polite and kind manner and with the end results which we kept watching on cameras as soon as one step was tackled and we went to the next.

I will warmly recommend Bytown Duct Cleaning to all my neighbors and friends.

Aurora

Thank you very much for the great review, your kind words, and recommendation to your neighbors and friends. We always welcome curious customers and encourage them to ask away, as we are more than happy to answer all questions or concerns they may have. It was a pleasure meeting you and please remember to check/change your air filter every 3 months. Have a great summer and we look forward to serving you in the future.

E in Ottawa
E in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning In Ottawa

Thanks to Miguel and Enrique for an excellent job! They arrived on time, answered my questions, worked efficiently and vacuumed during the final cleaning. I am happy to recommend Bytown Duct Cleaning in Ottawa.

Hi E! We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to post a review. Thank you for your comments and for recommending us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Kathie in Toronto
Kathie in Toronto

Cuts cleaned

Manuel and his helper arrived at 9:00am as promised. They were respectful of our home and professional in their work.

We are very pleased with their services and would not hesitate to recommend them to our friends and family.

Kathie & Peter

Hi Kathie,

Thank you for your review for taking the time to post a review. I am glad you are pleased with our services and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Ps. Great coffee table....very creative!

- Miguel

Alice
Alice

Duct cleaning

Great service! Did 2 houses in one day and arrived on time. Can see the difference with the before and after pictures that they provide us. Miguel went extra miles to accommodate my appointment to make sure it suits my needs. Thank you.

Thank you Alice for taking the time to write a review of our services. I am glad you are happy and that we were able to accommodate to your schedule. We look forward to serving you in the future, and please remember to check/change your furnace air filter every 2-3 months.

Kind regards,

Ruby in Ottawa
Ruby in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning

We recently moved into our home and wanted to clean the ducts as we were not sure the last time they were done. Good thing we did! They were very dirty, and affecting the air quality of our home. With my allergies, it was important to get them cleaned out.

We were able to get a timely appointment with Bytown Duct Cleaning. Miguel called the day before to confirm and ask a few questions. He and his team were friendly and efficient and provided us before and after photos of their work. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their ducts cleaned.

Wow..Thanks Ruby for the great review! Those ducts were dirty and I am glad were got them cleaned out for you. I wish you a well on all your renovation projects and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Great New Year! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards

Ross in London
Ross in London

Dryer vent cleaning

Very happy with their service and professionalism. They were on time arriving, and very efficient in getting the duct cleaned. They went above and beyond in helping to move an old dryer. We will definitely call them next time!

Thank you Ross for the great review. I am glad we could help and we look forward to serving you in the future.

More about Bytown Duct Cleaning

Bytown Duct Cleaning offers professional duct cleaning in the Nation's Capital. We have cleaned hundreds of satisfied customers' homes since its' inception in October of 2014. Our techs are trained, licensed and insured and we are currently in the process of obtaining NADCA Certification. We are continuously working towards building and maintaining a solid reputation.