Bytown Duct Cleaning

Len & Trudy in
Len & Trudy in
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct clesning

Very pleasant and capable staff. They gave attention to detail and followed up with a video and photos. Very impressed with the work and the workers. Would definitely refer them to others.

Hi Len & Trudy. Thank you for taking the time and writing a review, we greatly appreciate it. Thank you for the referral and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Excellent Service, Very Professional

Bytown Duct Cleaning exceeded my expectations for service and professionalism. They took the time to answer questions and were very polite. After the job was done, they showed us before and after pictures and the clean-up job was great. I would definitely recommend this company if you want your ducts cleaned.

Hi Peter,

We are really appreciate the great review! I also wanted to say Thank You for having everything cleared for us, it was really considerate of you and it is much appreciated. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Polina
Polina
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

The guys arrived on time, were courteous, completed the work within the stated time frame and did a good job. Miguel sent us a very detailed set of before and after photos. The communication with the team was easy and transparent. Overall, it was a pleasure dealing with Bytown Duct Cleaning. Highly recommended!

Thank you Polina for the your review. We are happy you found dealing with us a pleasure. Keep up your routine of changing your air filter in order to prolong the need for another duct cleaning....and please make sure you change your dryer exhaust cover to prevent birds or other little creatures from finding a warm place to hide for the winter. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Migeul

d.ave.johnston in Ottawa
d.ave.johnston in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

great job in our old brownstone

Wonderful work by Miguel and his team. Courteous, professional, speedy. Will recommend to anyone. Great customer service. It was nice to see Miguel help teach an apprentice too, very kind.

Thank you very much for the kind words and great review. Great job with the reno.....great mixture of old with the new, very creative. I hope you get to enjoy your new space shortly. We look forward to serving you in the future.
- Miguel

JC
JC

Dryer vent cleaning

We are very satisfied about their work. They are professional and really responsible. Miguel and his fellow are nice people, explained everything in detail and thorough. I recommend to whoever need dryer duck cleaning.

Thank you JC for the great review, I am happy we were able to resolve your dryer vent issue. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Mr S.
Mr S.

Duct cleaning

Bytown did a very good job for us, with a considerable improvement in air quality resulting from the home duct cleaning. They were efficient, courteous and pleasant while working in our home.

Thank you Mr. S for the great review and I am happy to hear you found us pleasant and efficient. We look forward to serving you in the future.....and remember to change your air filter on a regular basis.

jari.mccready
jari.mccready

Duct cleaning

The guys did a great job, were punctual and delivered exactly what they said they would. They provided me with some before and after photos (not for the faint of of heart :/...)

Would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Very professional and tidy. The online booking system makes booking an appointment painless, as I hate calling people. Could use my credit card which I also appreciated. At the time of writing the review I don't Remeber the total cost, but I felt it reasonable for the amount of time they were there

Thank you Jari for your detailed review. I am glad you found our online booking system painless, as we try to make it as convenient as possible for customers to book their appointments. I am happy that your happy....thank you for recommending us.....and please remember to change your furnace air filter every 3 months.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

They did an excellent job and returned to help me out two years later with a dryer issue. They helped me resolve my exhaust issue by using the camera to assess the situation and making recommendations l.

Thank You Shannon for the great review! I am glad were were able to resolve your issue with your dryer vent and we are grateful for your recommendation to your neighbour. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Kind Retards,

Todd in Ottawa
Todd in Ottawa

Great Job

Miguel showed up on time and as scheduled. He was very good an explaining what he was going to do and how he would do it. He was very diligent in covering up our new hardwood flooring and making sure to not damage anything. The guys never stopped working the entire time they were at our place (3 hours). There was NEVER a time where he tried to sell be additional services. He actually went over and above what he was supposed to do at no extra cost. He did a great job sending me before and after pictures and answering any questions I had. The clean up afterwards was amazing. i think he left the house cleaner than when he got here. Would recommend to anybody.

Thank you Todd for the great review and your recommendation. Your kind comments really mean a lot to us, as we take pride in our work and strive to exceed expectations. We look forward to serving you in the future....and remember to change your air filter regularly.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

Very professional, courteous and reliable. Showed up on time and was very efficient. After spending way too much money on an electrician and HVAC technician only to find out once they were here they didn’t fix the issues, I found Bytown duct cleaning. They sent the camera down and got before and after pictures of the vent to show the buyers the issue had been rectified. When they were finished they taped up my vent until I could get to buy a new cover to prevent more birds from getting in. Highly recommend this company

Hi Kelly,

Glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we wish you the best on your move.

More about Bytown Duct Cleaning

Bytown Duct Cleaning offers professional duct cleaning in the Nation's Capital. We have cleaned hundreds of satisfied customers' homes since its' inception in October of 2014. Our techs are trained, licensed and insured and we are currently in the process of obtaining NADCA Certification. We are continuously working towards building and maintaining a solid reputation.