Rivett Architectural Hardware

Garage Doors & Hardware
Whitby ON L1N 5Z9
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Whitby  >  Rivett Architectural Hardware

Reviews for Rivett Architectural Hardware

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Garage doors Custom Made

Rivett Came and replaced my Garage doors and did a FANTASTIC job. They were very professional, courteous and clean. I must also add very reasonable. I highly recommend Rivett to anyone.

PW
PW
10 reviews Ajax, ON

If you are looking for a garage door call...

Found Rivett at the Toronto Home show, they took the time to talk about what type of door I wanted, then proceeded to recommend an opener, and finally help choose a colour. They then booked a date for an onsite inspection so they could produce a quote. They showed up on the correct date at the correct time and provided a detailed quote of all work to be done.
When it came time to do the install the again arrived on time on the agreed upon date and preformed all the quoted work.
I have nothing bad to say about Rivett and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Denise in Oshawa
Denise in Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Garage Doors

I had 2 garage doors installed by this company. The salesman that came to my house was professional and courteous. He didn't try to sell me the most expensive doors, he worked with what he thought would best suit the house. I've had several compliments from my neighbors. The installer took the old doors and my garage was left clean. As well the installer was professional and courteous.

collinsg
collinsg
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Garage Doors Replacement

Saw Richards-Wilcox garage doors at Toronto Home Show and liked their sturdy construction. Found out local dealer was Rivett Architectural Hardware in Whitby. Alex Scott came out and quoted job. Bought premium doors with wrought iron windows and had them installed. Installer did a nice job and we are very happy with our doors. Cleaned area and removed old doors.