Shaan Moving Ltd.

Moving & Storage
46 Taralake Garden N.E. Calgary AB T3J 0A8
Moving & Storage
Shaan Moving Ltd.

Review for Shaan Moving Ltd.

Jim and Shane
Jim and Shane

Movers with a Heart.

On February 27th I was asked by my son to help him move to a new apartment. I went to his place and found that he had very little packing done and he hadn't booked a moving company. I tried several companies, with no luck, as it was the end of the month and everyone was busy. Finally I called Shaan Movers and spoke with Garry. I explained my situation and he said he would try to help but his movers were all pretty well booked. He came through for me.
At 1:00pm on February 28th, Arash and Uday showed up with there truck and did an unbelievable job for me. we weren't completely packed but they worked with me and got the job done. Their customer service skills were high level and much appreciated on a very rough day.
Shaan Movers will be my preferred movers from now on and I recommend them highly to anyone needing a professional mover.
They are easily a 10 out 0f 10.

More about Shaan Moving Ltd.

ShaanMoving is a moving company that accommodates all the relocation possibilities every individual have. Our Calgary Movers are trained professionals that accommodate the client with friendly, happy and positive approaches. We provide residential and commercial / office moving services and also provide garbage disposal for any items you dont need ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?