Blind Magic Window Coverings

Interior Design
12508 128 Street NW Edmonton AB T5L 1C8
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Edmonton  >  Blind Magic Window Coverings
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Blind Magic Window Coverings

Trent C.
1 review Edmonton, AB

They provided me with new bedroom honeycomb blinds that I love. Great showroom, great staff, would definitely recommend.

Joanne in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Very happy with everything from in home consultation, product knowledge, selection, delivery and installation. All were professional and personable. Couldn't have asked for better. Have already recommended and will continue to do so.

Richard from Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

I read through the previous reviews for Blind Magic and found people's opinions to be very well written and accurate. I received a quote within a couple of days and Amina was extremely helpful in choosing the right vertical blind and horizontal blind for my new windows. The installer was on time and did a very good job installing the new blinds, he cleaned up everything and I am extremely happy with my new blinds.

Thaopaipai in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I searched online for a good company, professional and not too expensive, for my new blinds. I chose to go to Blind Magic because they have a showroom and when you're not familiar with window coverings, it's nice to have models under your eyes. Their showroom is beautiful, lots of choices and options and the 2 different salespersons I talked to during 2 different visits were very good, knowledgeable, professional and never pushy. Cynthia, really listened to what we wanted and proposed different options to be able to discuss with the person who would come to our place for the quote.
The week following, Amina came to our place and we discussed what we wanted to have. Amina was very nice and very professional as well. She tried to give us the best price and also gave us lots of advice. She really knows what she is talking about. So we decided for something, Amina prepared the order, I prepaid, it was very easy. The day after, I completely changed my mind and called Amina to ask her if it was possible to change everything. I felt bad about being such an annoying customer but Amina stayed friendly and patient and understood what we wanted. She just came back to take new measurements and gave us the new price.
3 weeks later, as announced, our blinds were installed. I forgot to ask his name but he was great. Quick, efficient and very friendly. He also gave us lots of advice on how to take care of our blind and but them exactly how we wanted.
Overall, our blinds are wonderful, exactly what we expected for a very decent price. I do recommend Blind Magic for their great service all over the process : in the showroom, during the consultation and for installation.

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Customer service was superb from the first phone call I made to Blind Magic Window Coverings inquiring about window shades through to the installation of my shades. Both the Sales Consultant and Installer were professional, courteous and considerate. They were very knowledgeable about the product which made my choice of purchase easy. The installation of my shades was done in professional and timely manner. I would highly recommend Blind Magic Window Coverings.

Abhinav in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Reached out to Blind Magic for getting blinds after I got quotes from various other companies. Surprisingly - Blind Magic prices were affordable then Other branded blind companies who were charging just way too much for the same Hunter Douglas power blinds.

Amina Zaidi, is a fantastic and knowledgeable lady. She knew what we need and what would be best for our budget too. Explained the process and every just went according to that.

Absolutely - Blind Magic has my recommendation for all your blind needs!

Aminah in Saint Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Amina Zaidi did a great job helping us choose beautiful blinds, and Danny is a fantastic installer. The measurements and installation were perfect. Very happy with everything. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality blinds.

Thank you for your kind words. I will definitely pass your comments along at our next Staff meeting.

Bob Runcer, Owner

1 review Edmonton, AB

Very impressed with the Designer who came out to measure. Very knowlegable and efficient. The product was delivered and hung in 10 days. They delivered what they promised with no difficulties. The installer did a perfect job. And also very skilled and efficient.
Thank you.

Thank you. Your business is very much appreciated!

John Tonks in Morinville
1 review Morinville, AB

I bought my blinds about 7 years ago from Blind Magic when they were located in St Albert. My blind required repair and from the moment I spoke to Cynthia in service I was treated to a superb level of customer service. I took my blind to their location on 170 Street and nothing was too much trouble, I was greeted by Elizabeth at reception in a very friendly and welcoming manner. Cynthia quickly identified what was wrong with my blind and informed me that it would be repaired under warranty. In less than a week the blind was repaired and ready for pick up. I noticed that the blind had not only been repaired but also thoroughly cleaned. The customer interface between myself and Cynthia and Elizabeth was customer service at its best. I have no hesitation recommending Blind Magic to anyone who appreciates excellent customer service, courteousness and a genuine desire to meet your expectations, thank you very much for a very pleasant shopping experience........a breath of fresh air !

More about Blind Magic Window Coverings

Come visit Edmonton's largest Hunter Douglas Gallery showroom conveniently located at 10615 170 Street. We are located at 10615 170 Street in Edmonton. . Blind Magic is your one-stop source for custom window fashions We offer a huge selection of the best national brands, personalized customer service, free in-home consultations, ...