Chrome Mechanical Corp.

Oakville ON

Reviews for Chrome Mechanical Corp.

J. Wrona in Mississauga
J. Wrona in Mississauga

Furnace Supply & Installation

Chrome Mechanical recently installed a high-efficiency furnace in my home.
My situation was an emergency as the gas had been shut off due to deficiencies with my old furnace. Chrome went above and beyond to ensure the new furnace was installed and the gas was turned on quickly.
Jeff and his crew are very professional and knowledgeable, and possess a keen attention to detail. They demonstrate pride in their workmanship and I am extremely pleased with their timeliness and quality of the installation.
I would highly recommend Jeff and Chrome Mechanical.

Michael in Oakville
Michael in Oakville

Definitely knows his stuff

Jeff is intelligent, communicative, fair, efficient and hilarious. His work is easily the best I've seen and he is definitely the most cost-effective. I had him put in two gas lines for my stove and my barbeque and I could not be happier. He's definitely the one to hire as his attention to detail was easily worth a lot more than what I paid. Seriously, pick Jeff and just sit back with peace of mind that you're getting a great job at a great price.

David from Mississauga
David from Mississauga

Gas Lines for BBQ and Outdoor Heater

We are very pleased with Chrome Mechanical and I would recommend them to anyone looking for gas or HVAC work. Jeff was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He showed up on time, gave a fair price and did an incredible job. We will definitely be having him back for other work. Very refreshing - a contractor who actually takes pride in his work! Very pleased with the experience.

BNewman from Oakville
BNewman from Oakville

Air Conditioning

Jeff was a fabulous find for the family . . he fixed the air conditioning during the July heatwave. He was courteous, punctual, knowledgeable and filled me in as to what he was doing every step of the way. He even came by after hours to help our family. The cost was reasonable and should we have any other heating and air conditioning problems we'll call him first . . 5 star service !!!

Private User reviews Puslinch, ON

Furnace and Cental Air installation

Jeff from Chrome Mechanical Corp is very professional and he knows what he is talking about. Jeff and his helper installed our furnace and central air, they made sure it was up and running perfectly. A job well done.

More about Chrome Mechanical Corp.

We are a residential HVAC company specializing in heating, air conditioning, and gas fireplaces. We also do gas lines, duct work, ventilation, in-floor heating, and water heaters. Our expertise will leave you with "Peace of Mind, Whatever the Weather! "
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oakville?