Intercity2000

Reviews for Intercity2000

Ben
Ben

Expansion of existing deck

Jordan and his team were a referral from a work colleague, and I had already seen the quality work they had done.
When I invited Jordan over for an assessment and quote, he was personable, professional, and most importantly, saw my vision and was ready to deliver on our expectations.
Sure enough, the end result was exactly how we had envisioned and we were thrilled with the end product.
Highly recommended and I've already referred them out a few times to family, friends, and colleagues!

Laura
Laura

Misc home repairs

Jordan and his team helped me with various minor home repairs and tasks, such as hanging a TV on a swivel bracket, installing a new electric fireplace, installing a new chandelier on a dimmer switch, repairing a wall, replacing outdoor light fixtures, etc. He was always extremely courteous, polite, and helpful, as well as highly skilled and knowledgeable. Don't let his young looks deceive you - he knows what he's doing!

Toronto.Guy
Toronto.Guy

Electrical

Jordan came in and installed another outlet in my living room. He was very professional, tidy and did a great job. I have already recommended him to a friend for a similar job.

More about Intercity2000

Good afternoon Toronto! We are intercity2000. We are your local GTA contractors. We are experts in ALL aspects of home renovations. Be it kitchen and bathroom, to interior and exterior renovations. Be it new deck or porch, to new extension or addition on your home. We have been in business ...