Speyside Windows And Doors

Reviews for Speyside Windows And Doors

celinelaure1
celinelaure1

New windows

From start to finish my experience with Ryan from Speyside was excellent. I knew after our first meeting he was the one I was going to hire. He was knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. I didn't realize how much work was involved in following the specs. Ryan's number one priority was making me happy, he took his time to make everything perfect. My new windows are the nicest on the block! Thank you Ryan and Matt from Speyside I will recommend you to everyone.

I'd had a bad experience with another window company. I signed a contract and they promised I'd have my windows in six weeks, four months later, still no windows. They had many excuses so I cancelled my contract and I asked for my $1700 deposit back but they refused.

Once again thank you so much Ryan and Matt for turning a difficult situation into a great experience!

Celine,

I'm so happy that this has been a pleasant experience, even after the problems that you faced with your previous window company. We are so happy thet you have put your trust in us and allowed us to show you the way that you should be treated as a customer and the quality you should expect. Thank you for hiring us for your project, it was a pleasure for us as well!

P.S. I have showed our team your review and they join me in thanking you!

Ryan M, Ryan R, Matt G, Matt N, Mike, Liam, Steve, Scott and Amy

rino g.
rino g.

Window installation

Speyside installed a window at my house. They showed up onsite and measured the window which was included. The installed it on time and the finishing (window trim) looked great. I have 2 more windows to do next year and I will be calling them again.

Hi Rino,

Thank you very much for the great review!!

Team Speyside

jeannette.kovatch
jeannette.kovatch

Window replacement

The two people installing the windows were very efficient and knowledgeable. Ryan offered excellent advice, and was certainly a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you Jeannette. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Enjoy your new windows.

amoller in Calgary
amoller in Calgary

New windows

Ryan and his team replaced all of the windows in our townhouse. He reviewed all of the options with us and made excellent recommendations. We were very happy with his team's professionalism and excellent workmanship. We are very happy with our windows and would recommend Speyside to anyone who asked.

Hi Allison, We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services! It makes all the difference to hear what you have to say.

Thanks again!
Team Speyside

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Full Window Replacement

Ryan became our recommended vendor for a townhouse complex of 68 units after proving that he could exceed our installation specifications at a very competitive price. He put the time in to identify the 5 different structural designs within out complex and was able to underbid the competition due to his efficient installation plan. Any structural issue that was identified (ie. rot) was dealt with in a quick and efficient manner. I would give him 6 stars if I could. Consider this man for your next set of windows or doors!

Thank you so much for the fine review! It was our pleasure to work with you on this complex and we wish you the best with your new windows as it may be a cold winter.

Best Wishes!!

Speyside Windows and Doors

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Beautiful Windows, good people

Ryan was easy to get a hold of. The quote was very competitive and the end product was great. They tried to fit me in as soon as possible. The job was done efficiently and I am ABSOLUTELY satisfied with the beautiful windows. Ryan was also good at explaining things to me as I wanted to know what kind of windows would be good for a house with a northern exposure.

Thanks so much for the great review!!

Ryan

jeremy.geddes
jeremy.geddes

Basement windows and big front window

Clean efficient work. Very respectful and understanding of our situation. Good quality products were used. We couldn't be happier with our new windows

Hi Jeremy,

We are very happy that you are happy and that you have noticed the quality of the windows that we use. It is the small details that we hope people notice. I will make sure our team sees the great review!

Thanks!!

brandon_hagel
brandon_hagel

Sliding patio door installation

Ryan and his crew removed the old oversized sliding patio door and replaced it with a much nicer, more efficient option. The installation worked out great and completely transformed the look of the main floor. Very happy!

Hi Brandon,

We are very pleased to know you are enjoying your new patio door.

Thank you for the review!!

Mike
Mike

Window installation in office

Ryan was extremely helpful and professional from the time of the quote, to the installation of the window. He was able to supply and install the window to meet my tight timelines and quality was not sacrificed.

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for the positive review.

Sincerely,

David
David

Sliding patio door replacement/installation

Ryan (owner/operator of Speyside Windows & Doors) was very easy to get ahold of, helpful and communicative. I even called him on two different weekends, just expecting to leave a voicemail message, but he answered both times. He came over soon after my initial request for an estimate and provided three within a couple of days. After my wife and I decided what we wanted, and after waiting for it to be built to specifications, Ryan and his team were able to install it within a few days. It only took a few hours, and they even hauled away the old door and other junk materials for us. It was ridiculously painless. I got quotes from elsewhere and Speyside came in way below their cost despite maintaining high quality and aesthetic. I expect people to check for themselves but they'll see it's true. The new sliding glass door and screen door work like a dream, which is important since we have four cats and a dog and use the back deck a lot, and we couldn't be happier. Many thanks to Ryan and his crew.

Hi David,

We are so glad to hear that your new patio door is serving your needs well. Also, thank you for giving us such positive feedback. I have displayed your review to the rest of the team which has made us all very proud!

Thanks again!

More about Speyside Windows And Doors

Our Motto!!

We believe that we are never more than 99% accomplished so that we can always try to achieve perfection.

How we achieve greatness!

By giving our team members the opportunity to further their accomplishments, we can expect longer and more fulfilling careers. We achieve this by utilizing training modules in our in house facility for each aspect of their work.
Each new team member starts with the basic modules and are carefully guided by an accredited specialist until they have been certified in both the safety and skills competence. They advance forward by completing more advanced modules and gain further understanding of theory and Fine Home Building techniques. Our training modules have been designed by the company owner and due to his extensive knowledge in traditional joinery and furniture building he has been able to translate his skills into teaching the rigid standards that set new market standards.

Learning from you is our most important rule. We achieve maximum satisfaction by spending as long as it takes to create a perfect result.
Even the most diligent customers are encouraged to look over our shoulders, this does not make us nervous as we are perfectly confident in our abilities.
We are one of the only companies that use in house trained installers, by doing this, we achieve perfect consistency.