Speyside Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
25 Legacy Gate SE, Calgary, ON T2X 0W4
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  Speyside Windows And Doors

Reviews for Speyside Windows And Doors

Mike
Mike

Window installation in office

Ryan was extremely helpful and professional from the time of the quote, to the installation of the window. He was able to supply and install the window to meet my tight timelines and quality was not sacrificed.

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for the positive review.

Sincerely,

Ryan Mele
Speyside Windows

David
David

Sliding patio door replacement/installation

Ryan (owner/operator of Speyside Windows & Doors) was very easy to get ahold of, helpful and communicative. I even called him on two different weekends, just expecting to leave a voicemail message, but he answered both times. He came over soon after my initial request for an estimate and provided three within a couple of days. After my wife and I decided what we wanted, and after waiting for it to be built to specifications, Ryan and his team were able to install it within a few days. It only took a few hours, and they even hauled away the old door and other junk materials for us. It was ridiculously painless. I got quotes from elsewhere and Speyside came in way below their cost despite maintaining high quality and aesthetic. I expect people to check for themselves but they'll see it's true. The new sliding glass door and screen door work like a dream, which is important since we have four cats and a dog and use the back deck a lot, and we couldn't be happier. Many thanks to Ryan and his crew.

Hi David,

We are so glad to hear that your new patio door is serving your needs well. Also, thank you for giving us such positive feedback. I have displayed your review to the rest of the team which has made us all very proud!

Thanks again!

Ryan Mele
Speyside Windows

Happy customer in Calgary
Happy customer in Calgary

Replacement of 45 year old windows

I needed windows replaced in 2 bedrooms. Ryan came out and provided a quote that was very competitive with other more well known companies. He was very thorough and informative while explaining options. Installation exceeded expectations. Both Ryan and Mike knew what they were doing, and were courteous and efficient throughout. They also respected my home by ensuring they removed their footwear when working inside, and cleaned up before they left (including vacuuming and rehanging window dressings).
In my opinion they went above and beyond to provide the best customer service. I will definitely call them again if I need more windows replaced!

Thank you very much for the nice review. It was definitely a pleasure working with you too.

Enjoy the new Casement windows.

Ryan

Maria
Maria

Window installation

I had all new windows installed in my condo. I am very pleased with the consultation before the work was done. Ryan was very thorough and professional without being pushy or aggressive which I really appreciated.

Thank you Maria for taking time to write us a review. We are happy to hear your pleased with the new windows, and consultation you received. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

quwenci
quwenci

Patio door replacement

They came out and replaced my 8 foot patio door. They gave me a great price and did quality work. They even followed up a few months later to make sure everything worked properly and that I was satisfied.
I highly recommend speyside to anyone that needs windows or doors replaced.

Thank you very much for the response! We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your new patio door, please don't hesitate to call us if you have any more inquires.

dwcassell
dwcassell

Windows installed.

Done professional, with showing respect to the tenants, and the home owner. I will be calling them again.

Thank you for the great review, It was a pleasure working with you!

Evan
Evan
1 review Okotoks, AB

Ryan replaced a bay window in our kitchen that was compromised by rot.

Ryan and his team did an awesome job. They incorporated state of the art technologies to support the bay window, utilizing a cable system rather than relying on a lot of extra support at the base. They did an awesome job. The kitchen is much warmer as they did a phenomenal of insulating the bay. Definitely with have him back to do future work!

Thank you for the review Evan! We are very pleased to hear your new Bay window is keeping you warm. We are glad you are happy with our product. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

joanamurray
joanamurray

Replacement of all windows.

I would definetly recommend 'Speyside Windows and Doors' to anyone looking to do these renovations. They are very efficient and the finished product more than satisfactory. Also their pricing is very competitive.

Thank you for your kind words Joan, we are always happy to help!

anomymous
anomymous
1 review North Bay, ON

Window installation by Ryan Mele.

He is honest and does good work - I live in Ontario and he replaced the windows in my condo in Calgary. My sister was there and he was very cooperative re accommodating her schedule. He was in touch with me by phone and email and has sent all necessary documentation. As long as he is with Speyside Windows, I would definitely recommend him.
My sister says that the windows are beautiful!

Thank you for the great Review, I wish you and your sister all the best!

Speyside Windows and its team are one big family with a long future ;).

bill
bill

Replaced window

Replaced window which they had previously installed they warrantee and guaranteed the workmanship the service was excellent and their attention to detail is paramount I would strongly recommend using this company for any of your window or door installation workmanship attention to detail keeping their word is rarely found in contractors or trades people these days i'm over 50 years old and dealt with many people in the trade The construction industry over the last 35 years this is the best company I've ever had to work with they are straightforward honest it's rare to find companies like this most contractors or trades people give you a lower price and then watch it grow
there is hope for mankind use them they're perfect

Hey Bill, thank you so much for the grand review!! I hope everything works well with your new glass replacement and as always, please contact me if there is anything else that you need.

Have a great day!

Ryan

More about Speyside Windows And Doors

Our Motto!!
We believe that we are never more than 99% accomplished so that we can always try to achieve perfection.

How we achieve greatness!

By giving our team members the opportunity to further their accomplishments, we can expect longer and more fulfilling careers. We achieve this by utilizing training modules in our in house facility for each aspect of their work.
Each new team member starts with the basic modules and are carefully guided by an accredited specialist until they have been certified in both the safety and skills competence. They advance forward by completing more advanced modules and gain further understanding of theory and Fine Home Building techniques. Our training modules have been designed by the company owner and due to his extensive knowledge in traditional joinery and furniture building he has been able to translate his skills into teaching the rigid standards that set new market standards.

Learning from you is our most important rule. We achieve maximum satisfaction by spending as long as it takes to create a perfect result.
Even the most diligent customers are encouraged to look over our shoulders, this does not make us nervous as we are perfectly confident in our abilities.
We are one of the only companies that use in house trained installers, by doing this, we achieve perfect consistency.