Speyside Windows And Doors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Speyside Windows And Doors

Jirvine
Jirvine

Complete window replacement for condo unit

Professional service and quality. Ryan answered all my questions and was always available to speak to. Job was done on budget and on time. Long after the job was complete, I had a renter that destroyed the screens. I contacted Ryan at Speyside for an estimate to fix them. He offered to fix them for free, and even came by the house and reinstalled them free of charge. I encourage all to consider Speyside for window replacement. Outstanding!

Thank you for the nice comments. We are happy to help!

HomeRepairs in Calgary
HomeRepairs in Calgary

Exterior Renovations

We had hired a window company to install new windows on the back of our home. We had water leaking and we didn't know if it was the windows or the stucco. As the window guys were taking out our existing windows, they discovered water had gotten under the stucco, paper and wire and the wood was rotten. Our window company hired Speyside to repair all the damage that had taken place over several years.

The guys came out and took off the stucco paper/wire and the OSB boards. They did such a wonderful job repairing it all. The crew worked very hard to get it all done before the rain came. The were kind and very respectful of our home and property. I would absolutely hired this crew and company again without any hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
You should feel safe in your house, even against the outside elements. We are happy to be the team to make your home a safer place.

Thanks again!

celinelaure1
celinelaure1

New windows

From start to finish my experience with Ryan from Speyside was excellent. I knew after our first meeting he was the one I was going to hire. He was knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. I didn't realize how much work was involved in following the specs. Ryan's number one priority was making me happy, he took his time to make everything perfect. My new windows are the nicest on the block! Thank you Ryan and Matt from Speyside I will recommend you to everyone.

I'd had a bad experience with another window company. I signed a contract and they promised I'd have my windows in six weeks, four months later, still no windows. They had many excuses so I cancelled my contract and I asked for my $1700 deposit back but they refused.

Once again thank you so much Ryan and Matt for turning a difficult situation into a great experience!

Celine,

I'm so happy that this has been a pleasant experience, even after the problems that you faced with your previous window company. We are so happy thet you have put your trust in us and allowed us to show you the way that you should be treated as a customer and the quality you should expect. Thank you for hiring us for your project, it was a pleasure for us as well!

P.S. I have showed our team your review and they join me in thanking you!

Ryan M, Ryan R, Matt G, Matt N, Mike, Liam, Steve, Scott and Amy

rino g.
rino g.

Window installation

Speyside installed a window at my house. They showed up onsite and measured the window which was included. The installed it on time and the finishing (window trim) looked great. I have 2 more windows to do next year and I will be calling them again.

Hi Rino,

Thank you very much for the great review!!

Team Speyside

jeannette.kovatch
jeannette.kovatch

Window replacement

The two people installing the windows were very efficient and knowledgeable. Ryan offered excellent advice, and was certainly a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you Jeannette. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Enjoy your new windows.

amoller in Calgary
amoller in Calgary

New windows

Ryan and his team replaced all of the windows in our townhouse. He reviewed all of the options with us and made excellent recommendations. We were very happy with his team's professionalism and excellent workmanship. We are very happy with our windows and would recommend Speyside to anyone who asked.

Hi Allison, We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services! It makes all the difference to hear what you have to say.

Thanks again!
Team Speyside

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Full Window Replacement

Ryan became our recommended vendor for a townhouse complex of 68 units after proving that he could exceed our installation specifications at a very competitive price. He put the time in to identify the 5 different structural designs within out complex and was able to underbid the competition due to his efficient installation plan. Any structural issue that was identified (ie. rot) was dealt with in a quick and efficient manner. I would give him 6 stars if I could. Consider this man for your next set of windows or doors!

Thank you so much for the fine review! It was our pleasure to work with you on this complex and we wish you the best with your new windows as it may be a cold winter.

Best Wishes!!

Speyside Windows and Doors

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Beautiful Windows, good people

Ryan was easy to get a hold of. The quote was very competitive and the end product was great. They tried to fit me in as soon as possible. The job was done efficiently and I am ABSOLUTELY satisfied with the beautiful windows. Ryan was also good at explaining things to me as I wanted to know what kind of windows would be good for a house with a northern exposure.

Thanks so much for the great review!!

Ryan

jeremy.geddes
jeremy.geddes

Basement windows and big front window

Clean efficient work. Very respectful and understanding of our situation. Good quality products were used. We couldn't be happier with our new windows

Hi Jeremy,

We are very happy that you are happy and that you have noticed the quality of the windows that we use. It is the small details that we hope people notice. I will make sure our team sees the great review!

Thanks!!

brandon_hagel
brandon_hagel

Sliding patio door installation

Ryan and his crew removed the old oversized sliding patio door and replaced it with a much nicer, more efficient option. The installation worked out great and completely transformed the look of the main floor. Very happy!

Hi Brandon,

We are very pleased to know you are enjoying your new patio door.

Thank you for the review!!

More about Speyside Windows And Doors

Our Motto!!

We believe that we are never more than 99% accomplished so that we can always try to achieve perfection.

How we achieve greatness!

By giving our team members the opportunity to further their accomplishments, we can expect longer and more fulfilling careers. We achieve this by utilizing training modules in our in house facility for each aspect of their work.
Each new team member starts with the basic modules and are carefully guided by an accredited specialist until they have been certified in both the safety and skills competence. They advance forward by completing more advanced modules and gain further understanding of theory and Fine Home Building techniques. Our training modules have been designed by the company owner and due to his extensive knowledge in traditional joinery and furniture building he has been able to translate his skills into teaching the rigid standards that set new market standards.

Learning from you is our most important rule. We achieve maximum satisfaction by spending as long as it takes to create a perfect result.
Even the most diligent customers are encouraged to look over our shoulders, this does not make us nervous as we are perfectly confident in our abilities.
We are one of the only companies that use in house trained installers, by doing this, we achieve perfect consistency.