SHD Electric Inc

Calgary AB T3H 2Y4
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  SHD Electric Inc

Reviews for SHD Electric Inc

repair and replace

I had SHD Electric come in and replace 3 infloor heat thermostats and put in a couple of motion sensors. Ashkan was awesome. He was able to diagnose that my infloor heat systems required new thermostats and not a total gut of the tile floor to repair wiring as was suggested by a prior electrician. He was on time, friendly and very knowledgeable.

I would have no hesitation recommend Ashkan in the future.

David in Calgary
David in Calgary

Electrical installation

Ashkan did a great job of completing a difficult lighting installation. He was on time, efficient and otherwise very professional. I'll use him again if I have an electrical problem.

Happy to help!

lgolding
lgolding

Kitchen light installation - 6 LED pot lights

Awesome work! So happy with the finished product and Ashkan was pleasure to work with - super professional and efficient! I would definitely hire SHD Electric for my next project.

Happy to help

kmarkle
kmarkle

Complete renovation of a bungelow including new construction in a full basement.

SHD Electric Inc. has been our electrical contractor for two major renovations and we would highly recommend them to other homeowners, designers, renovators and investors. Without exception they have been on-time, professional, provided quality service and accommodated other trades. Thank you!! We'll be doing more business with you in the future.

Matt in Red Deer
Matt in Red Deer

Calgary - Basement Development

We hired SHD Electric for our basement development and what an Excellent decision. Ashkan and his team are very knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and polite. They completed the work as scheduled and estimated. Highly recommend SHD Electric Inc.
Cheers,
Matt& Raquel

toddbrayshaw in Calgary
toddbrayshaw in Calgary

I wish I could give these guys an 11 out of 10!

it all started when we purchased a 1985 house in Lake Sundance. I had quite a few electricians from Homestars drop in to quote our reno. One of the last to roll in the door was Ashkan from SHD Electric. Right away I had a good vibe about him. He seemed sincere and I felt like he would be an easy guy to work with. This was very important to me because I knew the electric project would be one of the bigger tasks in our reno.
We arranged to have him start early the following week. I was amazed he was able to accommodate as we left hiring our electrician until the bitter end. Stupid on my part but thank goodness I had Ashkan. He sent one of his helpers over to get started with running wires etc while he finished up another job he had on the go.
The project started out small. I wanted 19 potlights installed, one breaker box installed, the kitchen wired up and that's about it. Slowly creep occurred and I kept asking him to increase his scope of work. I would ask him for 'extras' as I thought of them and his answer was always the same 'hmmmmm......that's doable'
Our project eventually included the following"
-19 potlights installed
-kitchen wired up to code
-run 8 speakers on main
-install breaker box in basement (awesome job on this BTW!)
-wire up ensuite bathroom
-wire up main upstairs bathroom
-wire up main floor bathroom
-wire up mudroom and laundry room
-wire up LED lighting under fireplace and around built ins

As you can see I kept asking him if he can do something and he could. Doesn't matter what type of curveball I threw him, he knocked it ouf ot the park.

Would I recommend this guy? You bet I would!

...and his price is VERY reasonable compared to the other 5 or 6 electricians I had in to quote me. I am very thankful I hired SHD Electric.

Anar & Kamila in Calgary
Anar & Kamila in Calgary

Best Electrical work in our house

Ashkan responded quickly and came to our house to lights and sockets. His approach was professional and very effective. He is very knowledgeable of his work and quoted the work. He fix our lights with fan in bedroom. Previously we have called another electrician to fix it which was unsuccessful. He work is neat and clean. He also recommended which light bubbles to use and gave valuable recommendations. I would definitely hire him again for any electrical work and would advise him to our friends and family!

Ali  in Calgary
Ali in Calgary

Inside & Outside Lights

SHD electric was an incredible service. They showed up on time, were extremely professional, and great people. I had my indoor kitchen lights fixed and installed lights on the patio. Both projects came out wonderfully. I highly recommend using this service.

Thanks
Happy to help

WW D.
WW D.

Special Event - Dinner by Design Calgary 2016

SHD Electric did a wonderful job installing a chandelier into the ceiling at ACAD where there was no existing light box. They were able to retrofit the chandelier in a way that was very secure for the two day event. They even came back on a separate trip to add more chain links to lengthen the drop of the chandelier without disturbing the table setting!After the event, they came back to take done the chandelier and patch up the hole in the ceiling. I found SHD Electric to be very knowledgable and accommodating and will definitely work with them again in the future!Wanda WestonWW Design Studio

More about SHD Electric Inc

Every electrical job is different, and each has its unique challenges. The collective experience of our electricians is so broad that they're equipped to handle any challenge that could possibly pop up on the job site.

Whether you have us wiring an entire shopping mall from scratch or need a repair of existing work in your home, we bring the best practices and industry knowledge with us to every job. We've worked with all the big commercial builders and are a highly sought after subcontractor for commercial jobs ranging from the huge to the boutique.

Our residential track record is just as impressive. We have many satisfied customers whose trust we've earned with quality work and the highest levels of professionalism.

Give us a call to schedule an appointment today. You'll be glad you did.

PANEL OR SERVICE UPGRADES