Shd Electric Inc

Margaret
Margaret
2 reviews Coronach, SK

A job well done!

We wanted 6 pot lights installed under a deck outdoors before putting on a tongue and groove wood ceiling. We got the estimate and work was finished and ready for the next workman to complete. Electrician was professional, timely, efficient and cleaned up nicely after the job was done. A job well done! We are very pleased.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

pot lights installed

Excellent product and installation. Product was exactly as explained and as shown on website. Professionally installed and excellent clean up.
The lighting that was installed has made a huge difference in the house.

pbreed
pbreed

Fixed electric outlet that had caught fire

Works great now. In addition to what we called him for which was replacing a burnt outlet he also helped install a new smoke detector and removed a faulty light fixture. Good service and explained what had caused outlet to catch fire and recommended we periodically flip our electrical box switches on and off to keep them from being stuck again.

Felix in Calgary
Felix in Calgary

Smoke/CO Detectors installation

For secondary suite compliance, needed to hard-wire 3 detectors in basement and 1 on main floor. SHD did the work on schedule at a reasonable price. Appreciated the friendly and efficient service. Thanks Ashkan!

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Bathroom fan installation

SHD recently installed a bathroom fan in our main bathroom. They came within a day to give us a quote and they returned 2 days later and the project was complete. We were extremely happy with the professional service and the finished product. I would absolutely hire Ashkan and SHD again for any of our electrical needs. Excellent work and friendly service.

Arash in Calgary
Arash in Calgary

Lighting fixture replacement

The service I received was a professional and courteous as possible. I only had to arrange for the inspection time between SHD electric and my tenant and everything else was taken care of with constant communication to keep me in the loop and get my input were there were more than 1 option to get the issue fixed. Will be my go to service provider for any electrical issues going forward. Thank you sincerely guys!

Masoud
Masoud

Strathcona pot light work

SHD Electric upgraded my house lights to LED Pot Light. I dealt with all of the employees. They are highly professional and trained electricians. Due to some issues I had to change their working schedule a couple times and they accommodated the changes in their busy schedule. Regarding costing, they are highly competitive. I have a hard time to believe if other large companies can bid on a job anywhere close to SHD pricing.

Highly recommend their team. Ashkan is the manager I dealt with most of the time. Super positive and trustful gentlemen. You cannot go wrong with SHD. I will rehire them all day long if I happen to.

slr in Calgary
slr in Calgary

ceiling fans

my call was answered quickly with a quote given via email shortly after-had 5ceiling fans replaced and new lights installed - all details were taken care of in a timely manner - the work space was cleaned well and the price was as quoted. All personnel were friendly and professional

Nobe Eyecare Associates in Calgary
Nobe Eyecare Associates in Calgary

Anything Electrical

This company is fantastic! I've used them for several jobs and everything gets done to code the first time. I've never had to call them back to fix anything. At times they have simplified things to save me money. I would highly recommend SHD and Ashkan!

Always happy to help.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

repair and replace

I had SHD Electric come in and replace 3 infloor heat thermostats and put in a couple of motion sensors. Ashkan was awesome. He was able to diagnose that my infloor heat systems required new thermostats and not a total gut of the tile floor to repair wiring as was suggested by a prior electrician. He was on time, friendly and very knowledgeable.

I would have no hesitation recommend Ashkan in the future.

More about Shd Electric Inc

Every electrical job is different, and each has its unique challenges. The collective experience of our electricians is so broad that they're equipped to handle any challenge that could possibly pop up on the job site. Whether you have us wiring an entire shopping mall from scratch or need a ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?