Denali Lawn Care And Snow Removal

Julie in Gander
Julie in Gander
1 review Gander, NL

Highly recommend!

We have been with Denali for 4 years so far. This company is so professional and courteous. They go always beyond the expectation either the tractor guy who is cleaning the drive way will move the trash cans on garbage day, or he will even spread salt on the walkway from our container at the front after he shovels. The people behind the scenes at the office are great too - very nice, polite and helpful people.
Great company all around! Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

fariha in Kanata
fariha in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

A excellent service. On time too.

Denali is the only company who put up a contest for thier customers to win a season. Thier generosity is the symbol of thier work. Please do support this local business.

Lawn Maintenance

I hired Denali to take care of mowing of a large lawn for the fall of 2016 and summer 2017. Chris was very nice, and for the most part the lawn was mowed on-schedule and was done well. At the end of the contract, there was some miscommunication and missed opportunities. I'm sure that there may have been extenuating factors with the company at that time, but given that my residence is Nepean, I believe that the level of service is best in Kanata or Stittsville. I believe that Denalis is a good small/family business, but I recommend being mindful of your location given this fact.

Betty in Kanata
Betty in Kanata

Snow removal

In our experience and speaking with others in the neighborhood, to Denali Snow Removal, customers become like family members. Chris and Jess are genuinely interested in the well-being of their customers and will go beyond the call of duty to support and assist them to the best of their ability. We have been dealing with Jess and Chris for the past 4 years and yet have to find an issue or concern that was not dealt with effectively and efficiently as soon as possible. Not only does Chris carefully clean the driveway properly, he also basically cleans the street as he goes from property to property, leaving the area free of snow accumulation and obstruction. Thank you both for an excellent service!

Excellent Service

Last year we received snow removal service and we were very happy with the level of service and care we received by Denali, they were prompt during every snowfall and we always counted on them. We will be using them this coming season.

Amazing snow removal company

Jess and Chris are a great team running a wonderful snow removal business. They are truly incredible people who go above and beyond for their customers. We are very pleased with the snow removal services provided by them, and are looking forward to another season with them. Jess is always very pleasant to deal with, and very quick to reply to all messages. Thank you Jess and Chris!

Debbie in San Francisco
Debbie in San Francisco
1 review Pincourt, QC

Good company and good people.

This is a great local company to support. They provide quality service and have great customer service. Last winter was not as smooth as the prior year but Denali has always been very responsive and dealt with the issues immediately. What I think I appreciate most is that the drivers seem to be really aware and considerate of their surroundings when working, giving lots of room and time to let cars and people pass. You can also tell they really care about their customers, which shows in the interactions we have had with them so far. This speaks volumes about the company. - Debbie D.

Thank you Debbie. It was a pleasure serving you last year in the Stittsville area and we look forward to serving you again this winter! - Jess B. co-owner

Jenna in Stittsville
Jenna in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazing service all year around!

I became a Denali snow removal customer 2 years ago. I could not have made a better choice. The service has been great. The drivers are very meticulous and provide quality work in the summer as well. I referred my neighbours and friends for snow removal last year and they were also pleased. Keep up the great work guys and I am sure you will become successful!

Thank you for the kind words Jenna! It is a pleasure serving you and your family all year around.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

lawn care & snow removal

Denali is truly a pleasure to work with. We already use them for winter snow removal, and decided to give them a shot for regular lawn maintenance (ie. cutting). He helped me with a Fall cleanup and then came back to do some much needed work on my garden and front yard in the Spring. He works very hard and the end result is amazing. Prices are very reasonable, and you couldn't ask for a better staff. His wife is also a pleasure to work with....truly a hidden gem in our community!

Thank you so much for the review Patrick. It has been and continues to be our pleasure serving you all year around :)

More about Denali Lawn Care And Snow Removal

Denali Landscaping & Snow Removal provides honest, reliable and affordable snow removal services, sodding & lawn care services to the Kanata and Stittsville area. You can sign up for a seasonal package, or one-time services. We also offer shovelling and salting services for an additional fee. Our tractors have interlock ...
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Kanata?