Flooring Liquidators

Reviews for Flooring Liquidators

Renaat
Renaat

Condo flooring

Floorex installed our new engineered hardwood floors in our condo as well as new trims and baseboards. The installation cost was very reasonable, the installer was very friendly and deliversed quality work and Jay did a great job at coordinating it all.

Recently we had to take out part of our flooring due to a leak. We reached out to Jay and managed to coordinate the original installer come back on short notice to put back in our flooring and trims. We're very pleased that this was quickly resolved and that we now get to enjoy our nice new floors again.

Wold definitely recommend!

Thank you we are so happy you are satisfied!

czand
czand

Hardwood Flooring including stairs

From the vary beginning we had a good feeling about Floorex. Their quotation procedure was very complete and professional. They stayed in constant contact to make sure all materials arrived. They started the job on time and finished when promised. They worked very hard and were conscientious about quality. Each night they cleaned their workspace and swept the entire house. We are completely satisfied with their work and love our new floors. They also had great ideas, like the piano effect for the stairs. They are a honest, hardworking, trustworthy and intelligent company. I would highly recommend Mohamed and his team.

Jen
Jen

Flooring Repai

Floorex Flooring Ltd were able to come in one day after our request to repair our floors after water damage from a hot water leak. We had sold our home and needed to have the repairs done quickly to avoid extra closing costs. They did a great job and were able to meet our strict time constraint.

Decker
Decker

"it's not my problem"

We bought our engineered flooring well in advance of our condo renovation, and paid in full. We were assured that the flooring would be held until we were ready to use it . When our flooring installer went to pick it up - approximately 6 weeks later, only 8 boxes of the 35 paid for were available. Geri, at the Yorkdale location only shrugged, and said "it's not my problem"! When we asked for a refund, he said he could only refund $2000 per day. This company is incredibly unprofessional, and not worth even stepping into their store. Had it not been for our installer, our entire renovations would have gone off the rails.

Store is under new management. We apologize for your past experience.

EndAnd
EndAnd

Laminating the second floor of our house and changing carpet on stairs

This company has done a very good job. They were here on time, working professionally and fast. They did everything what their estimete proposed, even took back some extra material and making sure we receive credit from the company. All members were friendly and very helpfull. Thanks for finishing this job nicely and on time!

Michele M.
Michele M.

Laminate throughout my condo.

Mo and his co worker were very careful when moving the supplies and equipment by way of the condo elevator. Once set up they wasted no time installing my new floors in a most expeditious and professional manner.
I am loving my new floors!
A number of neighbours have already been through my unit and have complimented the great job that was done. Thanks Floorex Flooring!

Thank you Michele for making everything easy for us and for your kind review. I hope you enjoy your new floor.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Living room / dining / 2 floor renovation 1500sq ft including installation of hardwood

On Tuesday January 12 2016, I walked into Flooring Liquidators (Brampton location) and I was greeted with exceptional customer service,
I had purchased 1500sq ft of beautiful hardwood for my loft, the living room/dining room and the entire upstairs, office room and my master bedroom.
Andrew really helped me out with the cost including labour.
The entire process took 2 days, which I was extremely content about because that was the deadline I needed. After my beautiful renovation, the value of my loft increased! I am so pleased with the work done by Flooring Liquidators.
Thanks guys.
I highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review!

Flooring liquidators
Management

Wahida in Brampton
Wahida in Brampton

Hardwood floors

We purchased hardwood floors from Flooring Liqidators and couldn't be more satisfied. Mohammed followed through with everything he promised. Highest quality wood at exceptionally low prices! He took all the measurements of the halls and living room, and helped us select the appropriate colour since there's a huge selection to choose from. Customer service was amazing and even after the project was complete he returned our money for the unused material! Highly recommend this place and they have several locations to choose from!

Thanks for shopping with us

Flooring liquidators
Team

More about Flooring Liquidators

The Home of Satisfied Customers!

Flooring Liquidators is your one stop , full package solution when it comes to flooring. With our expanding retail locations, large purchasing power and connections with local and foreign flooring manufacturers, we are able to offer our customers top quality flooring at the most competitive prices.

The Largest Flooring Selection

Flooring Liquidators carries a wide array of Canadian and Exotic flooring products. We’ve earned a high reputation with our products and services, and we’ve been the go-to retail store for many homeowners, contractors, realtors, designers, and builders.

Our tagline is ‘Everything is on Sale’ because of our affordable prices. We offer no compromise on our flooring products, since everything is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty to offer you peace of mind.

Visit one of our Showrooms Near you!

Flooring Liquidators currently has 13 showrooms and is rapidly expanding with the aim of becoming a dominant force in the flooring industry. Our service areas are all of the GTA, Toronto, Brampton, Hamilton, Oshawa, Mississauga, Newmarket, Barrie, London, and Ottawa. Contact us now for a location near you.