Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Happy Customer  in Guelph
Happy Customer in Guelph

Dryer venting

Quick service - 2 business days for appointment. Excellent work. Complicated venting issue that was brought up to code. Total knowledge of situation and how to resolve it. Very happy with this company and their professionalism. Will definitely be having them do our regular dryer vent cleanout service. Couldn't have been more pleased with their service and the outcome. If you need venting and/or cleanout for your dryer, this is definitely the company to call!

Sherry
Sherry

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Excellent customer service!! We received a call back within 24 hours of inquiring about the service and were able to make an appointment the same day. Patrick was very friendly and professional. He has allowed me so much peace of mind when using my dryer as I knew it needed to be cleaned but didn't know where to start. I would highly recommend this service!

Hey Sherry. I'm glad you're happy with the service and more importantly have the comfort knowing your dryer is safe and running efficiently.
thanks for the review. Pat

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga

Excellent experience - creation of dryer vent opening, new vent plus repair to piping

Our dryer was drying only after putting it through twice or more, and we eventually just took everything to the laundromat. We'd had someone in to look at the dryer itself and discovered it must have something to do with the venting.
When Pat came he did a thorough diagnostic and discovered the specific issues related to the venting. He explained the issue thoroughly and offered a very accurate quote.
As soon as he did the repairs the dryer worked 2-3x faster. Such a relief, and we have had numerous people try to solve this problem over the years.

Sandra I'm glad your frustration is now removed. We always start a job with a thorough Inspection and Diagnostic to determine the root problems and underlying issues. Then outline a plan to fix it all. Glad to help.

Easy, fast and great service

We contacted the company online and was able to set up an appointment really quickly. Pat gave a few different options to solve our issues with the dryer venting; and immediately completed the work based on what I selected. He was knowledgeable and the work was completed the way we wanted. We would definitely use this company again. Thanks so much!

Sometimes there are two different ways fix the root problem with Dryer and Dryer venting.....why not give the client those options. I'm glad your happy. Thank you for the review

dave.sisson in THORNTON
dave.sisson in THORNTON
1 review Midhurst, ON

Dryer vent repair

Patrick Stradiotto with Dryer Vent Wizard was professional and friendly. He provided a detailed inspection and provided me with recommendation on my dryer vent. He showed me all of the pricing for each item required, and did an excellent job at the work. I highly recommend his services.

We always begin each job with a thorough Inspection and Diagnostic. It's key to addressing the root issues and completing the service effectively.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Dryer Vent and HVAC Update

Patrick Stradiotto provided excellent troubleshooting skills to solve an atypical venting issue in my home. I was glad to have his courtesy, expertise and service and would highly recommend him!

Thank you for the kind words. Pat

Gertie Riemer in Guelph
Gertie Riemer in Guelph

2 Dryers and vents cleaned out

We discovered this company thru Shuh Appliances in Guelph. We were very impressed with Pat's professionalism and his explanations of the work (and related costs) he suggested be done. After hearing his estimate, we agreed to go ahead with the work for both dryers.

It was done in a timely manner and the work space was restored to its original look. He was well-mannered and friendly and I feel better knowing this area is safer now that the lint has been dealt with!

Wow Gertie thanks for the kind review. It was my pleasure. Happy to help!

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Dryer Vent Cleaning

When we moved into our new house, we were disappointed to find that both dryers did not function properly. Our appliance repairman suggested that we call Pat to clean the dryer vents for us. He was able to clean both the dryers and the venting within a couple days and get the dryers working again. Apparently they were so full of lint, it was a fire hazard. We will certainly be calling Pat in the future to keep our venting clean and our family safe!

I remember your place Janet and I'm glad we could help. thanks for the call. Pat

Enrico in Guelph
Enrico in Guelph

Family is Safer Now

I was a little skeptical about using Dryer Vent Wizard (DVW) until I saw the amount of lint being blown out of the dryer vent piping - unbelievable! In past years I've climbed up to the exhaust vent to clean the outlet, but I realized that the problem of lint clogging the dryer vent piping is much further into the pipe. I am so glad I called DVW, knowing now my family and house are safe from the danger of a possible fire. Patrick's service get top marks: efficient, clean, professional. Thanks Dryer Vent Wizard!

Thanks for the compliments. Most appliance manufactures and local fire marshals are recommending annual dryer vent cleanings. You can determine how often, based on your drying frequency. Stay safe!

Sweetmnm in Guelph
Sweetmnm in Guelph

Life saving call

My dryer had been slow, but you get busy and stuff like dryer cleaning gets put on a shelf.
Don’t! Call now, and just even get yours checked.
We were so very close to a fire that it makes me sick to think about it. It wasn’t even hooked up properly ( sears sadly)
Not anymore, Pat from Dryer Vent Wizard arrived-on time
Walked me through every step, showed me the findings and quoted me a price and fixed it all.
Nicest guy ever!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. AND more so.....as a father of two, thanks for the call. Dryer safety is important. You did the right thing, having an inspection. I'm glad to be of service.

More about Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Business Description: Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision.

Services Offered: Cleaning, repairing, replacing, and installing clothes dryer vents.

Services Not Offered: Air duct or chimney cleaning or clothes dryer repair.