Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Gertie Riemer in Guelph
Gertie Riemer in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

2 Dryers and vents cleaned out

We discovered this company thru Shuh Appliances in Guelph. We were very impressed with Pat's professionalism and his explanations of the work (and related costs) he suggested be done. After hearing his estimate, we agreed to go ahead with the work for both dryers.

It was done in a timely manner and the work space was restored to its original look. He was well-mannered and friendly and I feel better knowing this area is safer now that the lint has been dealt with!

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Dryer Vent Cleaning

When we moved into our new house, we were disappointed to find that both dryers did not function properly. Our appliance repairman suggested that we call Pat to clean the dryer vents for us. He was able to clean both the dryers and the venting within a couple days and get the dryers working again. Apparently they were so full of lint, it was a fire hazard. We will certainly be calling Pat in the future to keep our venting clean and our family safe!

I remember your place Janet and I'm glad we could help. thanks for the call. Pat

Enrico in Guelph
Enrico in Guelph

Family is Safer Now

I was a little skeptical about using Dryer Vent Wizard (DVW) until I saw the amount of lint being blown out of the dryer vent piping - unbelievable! In past years I've climbed up to the exhaust vent to clean the outlet, but I realized that the problem of lint clogging the dryer vent piping is much further into the pipe. I am so glad I called DVW, knowing now my family and house are safe from the danger of a possible fire. Patrick's service get top marks: efficient, clean, professional. Thanks Dryer Vent Wizard!

Thanks for the compliments. Most appliance manufactures and local fire marshals are recommending annual dryer vent cleanings. You can determine how often, based on your drying frequency. Stay safe!

Sweetmnm in Guelph
Sweetmnm in Guelph

Life saving call

My dryer had been slow, but you get busy and stuff like dryer cleaning gets put on a shelf.
Don’t! Call now, and just even get yours checked.
We were so very close to a fire that it makes me sick to think about it. It wasn’t even hooked up properly ( sears sadly)
Not anymore, Pat from Dryer Vent Wizard arrived-on time
Walked me through every step, showed me the findings and quoted me a price and fixed it all.
Nicest guy ever!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. AND more so.....as a father of two, thanks for the call. Dryer safety is important. You did the right thing, having an inspection. I'm glad to be of service.

Vanessa in Concord
Vanessa in Concord
1 review Guelph, ON

Great service for dryer repair

Thank you for great service! Patrick was on time, friendly, honest and knowledgeable. I phoned on Saturday and got an appointment for Monday morning (8-11 time frame, and Patrick showed up just after 8 which was great). Our dryer vent had come unattached from the duct going to the outside of our house--Patrick installed new ducting (which was done incorrectly when our dryer was installed) and cleaned our system. Would highly recommend if your dryer vent needs repair or cleaning.

Thanks for the kind words. Pat

Barb in Guelph
Barb in Guelph

Dryer vent Wizard Guelph

I was very impressed with the whole service I received starting with requesting a service call which I received the following day. When Pat arrived exactly on time the next day he was able to find our problem within 10 minutes. He suggested what should be done to correct our problem along with the cost associated to do the repair. He was amazing and I would recommend him to everyone.
Barb

Thanks for the positive review Barb. There is usually a route cause restricting dryer air flow and increasing dryer run times. Many times their hidden problems. I'm glad to have helped.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Professional from start to finish. Top notch

I received an appointment the very next day. Pat was prompt, professional and very thorough. The peace of mind knowing that our dryer has now been installed properly and is in good working order, means a lot to our family. I will recommend Pat to our family, friends and neighbours. Thank you for such great service.

Thanks for the review. Dryer safety is the root of why we're in the business. I'm really glad to have helped.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Excellent repair

We are so grateful to have Pat come our home. He removed the foil vent, and installed and connected the proper metal venting. He is an excellent worker and I do highly recommend Pat, you will be very pleased with his work and the results.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad to have been the recipient of the call. Bringing dryer venting up to code and uncovering hidden hazards are keys to keeping our clients safe. Not only did we find foil venting running inside the wall, it was damaged becauae of a prior cleaning by duct cleaning company. Additionally, I also found a disconnected vent line. All items addressed and fixed now. thanks. Pat

M.R. in Guelph
M.R. in Guelph

Dryer Venting complete install

Pat was very efficient and fast working, he arrived promptly as promised. Very knowledgeable and professional. He provided a detailed work plan and estimated cost upon arrival in my home. The job was completed exactly as he said it would be. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would Highly recommend Pat.

Thanks for the kind review. We try to work with our clients, so their part of the decision process and then final approval.

User
User
4 reviews Orangeville, ON

Professional, quality work

The home I purchased had a variety of questionable DIY projects from the previous owner. Pat came in and brought the dryer venting up to code and installed new outdoor capping. Professional work, competitive pricing, I would definitely recommend Pat and this company.

thanks for the review!! it's a great opportunity, when you move into a new home, to have your dryer venting professional inspected. Having an "up to code" dryer venting system can drastically reduce the potential of a dryer fire and promote better efficiency. Enjoy your new home!!!

More about Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Business Description: Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision.

Services Offered: Cleaning, repairing, replacing, and installing clothes dryer vents.

Services Not Offered: Air duct or chimney cleaning or clothes dryer repair.