Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Vanessa in Concord
Vanessa in Concord
1 review Guelph, ON

Great service for dryer repair

Thank you for great service! Patrick was on time, friendly, honest and knowledgeable. I phoned on Saturday and got an appointment for Monday morning (8-11 time frame, and Patrick showed up just after 8 which was great). Our dryer vent had come unattached from the duct going to the outside of our house--Patrick installed new ducting (which was done incorrectly when our dryer was installed) and cleaned our system. Would highly recommend if your dryer vent needs repair or cleaning.

Thanks for the kind words. Pat

Barb in Guelph
Barb in Guelph

Dryer vent Wizard Guelph

I was very impressed with the whole service I received starting with requesting a service call which I received the following day. When Pat arrived exactly on time the next day he was able to find our problem within 10 minutes. He suggested what should be done to correct our problem along with the cost associated to do the repair. He was amazing and I would recommend him to everyone.
Barb

Thanks for the positive review Barb. There is usually a route cause restricting dryer air flow and increasing dryer run times. Many times their hidden problems. I'm glad to have helped.

1 review Guelph, ON

Professional from start to finish. Top notch

I received an appointment the very next day. Pat was prompt, professional and very thorough. The peace of mind knowing that our dryer has now been installed properly and is in good working order, means a lot to our family. I will recommend Pat to our family, friends and neighbours. Thank you for such great service.

Thanks for the review. Dryer safety is the root of why we're in the business. I'm really glad to have helped.

Excellent repair

We are so grateful to have Pat come our home. He removed the foil vent, and installed and connected the proper metal venting. He is an excellent worker and I do highly recommend Pat, you will be very pleased with his work and the results.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad to have been the recipient of the call. Bringing dryer venting up to code and uncovering hidden hazards are keys to keeping our clients safe. Not only did we find foil venting running inside the wall, it was damaged becauae of a prior cleaning by duct cleaning company. Additionally, I also found a disconnected vent line. All items addressed and fixed now. thanks. Pat

M.R. in Guelph
M.R. in Guelph

Dryer Venting complete install

Pat was very efficient and fast working, he arrived promptly as promised. Very knowledgeable and professional. He provided a detailed work plan and estimated cost upon arrival in my home. The job was completed exactly as he said it would be. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would Highly recommend Pat.

Thanks for the kind review. We try to work with our clients, so their part of the decision process and then final approval.

User
User
4 reviews Orangeville, ON

Professional, quality work

The home I purchased had a variety of questionable DIY projects from the previous owner. Pat came in and brought the dryer venting up to code and installed new outdoor capping. Professional work, competitive pricing, I would definitely recommend Pat and this company.

thanks for the review!! it's a great opportunity, when you move into a new home, to have your dryer venting professional inspected. Having an "up to code" dryer venting system can drastically reduce the potential of a dryer fire and promote better efficiency. Enjoy your new home!!!

psbaker4
psbaker4

Drier vent

Was on time for appointment, cleaned up after job was done. Very pleasant and friendly.
Did a great job, will use again if needed and would highly recommend.

thanks for the great review. Pat

Dar in Kitchener
Dar in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Dryer Vent Cleaning and Vent Cap Replacement

My dryer vent cover was broken and a friend suggested I call Dryer Vent Wizard . It was great advice. I found the service professional from the very first contact with the receptionist. The appointment was set up and Pat arrived on time and was thorough in checking out my dryer. The vent hose attached to the dryer was not to code and was replaced along with the outside vent cover that was broken. Pat's inspection of the long vent pipe indicated that I could probably get away with another year before cleaning but I decided to have it cleaned now and have the whole system problem free as well as to code. Pat was professional, thorough and friendly and I am grateful to have found his service.

Dar thank you for the positive review.
A thorough Inspection is absolutely key to long term safety and dryer efficiency. We all know how costly replacing a dryer can be or in the event of a dryer fire the loss of invaluables. Stay safe, think preventive.

Fantastic Dryer Cleaning Service

Excellent Service! Excellent Savings! My mom thought she had come to the end of the road with her 20+ year dryer when it suddenly stopped working efficiently and clothes were coming out burned. Deciding to call the Dryer Vent Wizard BEFORE shopping for a new dryer turned out to be the BEST move. Not only did the dryer get a much needed cleaning, but the vent was also brought up to code. The dryer is now working better than ever and my mom couldn't be happier! Fast, professional and friendly service made this experience a great one!

WOW!! I am so happy to hear your mother is happy.

Iva in Guelph
Iva in Guelph

Dryer Vent Needed Updating

Pat came to clean my mom's dryer vent but instead had to update and bring it up to code. Thanks Pat for your professional advice and quick, clean work. We are extremely satisfied and will definitely recommend your company to friends and family.

Thanks for the kind review, I'm glad your mom is happy!.
For anyone considering upgrading old venting in order to become code compliant...its a good idea. Codes are in place to keep everyone safe.

More about Dryer Vent Wizard, Golden Triangle

Business Description: Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision.

Services Offered: Cleaning, repairing, replacing, and installing clothes dryer vents.

Services Not Offered: Air duct or chimney cleaning or clothes dryer repair.