Weston Pro Painting

Vaughan ON L4H 0M4

Reviews for Weston Pro Painting

Linda T.
Linda T.

Full paint of one bedroom condo- repair cracks and repair shoddy workmanship of builder- taping of drywall seriously compromised in every room

Peter and William arrived early , assessed the job and went straight to work. Peter did help me choose a paint colour which was perfect and showed off the condo perfectly for resale!!
Peter went above and beyond. The condo had aged cracks, drywall taping separation, he repaired all imperfections without really making any big deal of it, my quoted price remained as it was. He went above and beyond as I have said even though the job entailed much more than just painting. I am grateful for having this company helping me get the condo ready for sale!

Next project will be in his hands as well!!

This is a great company! Sincere, professional and top quality!! What a wonderful experience!

candice-17 in Toronto
candice-17 in Toronto

Interior House Painting

This was our first time calling Peter and his team to paint the interior of our house. And it most definitely wont be the last! From the moment I called Peter to get a quote, he was extremely professional. He completed the project in the promised time frame, was always punctual, and did a fantastic job - the paint job looked so clean and crisp! Originally my husband and I were dreading to start this project because it was to paint the entire house (walls, baseboards, crown, wainscotting, and ceilings). But once it was all done, we were so happy with everything start to finish. Peter and his team made this so easy and painless. Thank you so much for doing an amazing job! We will be calling Peter for any future painting projects down the line!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Complete interior house painting

Peter painted almost my entire house from trim and baseboards and walls to ceilings. The work done was very precise and polished, and was completed at the promised time. Peter didnt skimp on quality of work or materials and, in fact, did extra prep work to ensure a professional product. Great job!

Deb and Bob
Deb and Bob

New condo painted

This is the third time I have used Peter and we are always extremely happy with the work he does. He painted our townhouse and our last condo and now the new one. I wouldn’t use anyone else. Fast, professional, always on time and on budget! I also appreciate that he will help out with the fine tuning of what colours would look best. Thanks Peter for another job well done!

Thanks for the great review Debbie! It's always a pleasure working with you and Bob. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent job on our home interior

Peter and team re-painted our house interior including doors and trim. It was a tough and messy job as some of our walls had Venetian plaster and out of style finishes but they completed on time, on budget and even took care of a few unexpected incidentals. Very professional team, we couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the awesome review. We are very lucky to work with great clients!.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Entire home painted

Great communication, job was done in the promised time, Peter was very easy to deal with and very professional, I feel that his guys could do/care a bit more for the work they do and maybe a bit more supervising on Peter’s side to see if they’re doing the job right, besides that it’s a painting company I would call again and recommend.
Keep up with the good work!

Thanks for the great review! We enjoined transforming your house into a home.!

Melonie from Richmond Hill
Melonie from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bedroom Renovation

Hired Weston Pro Painting to complete a bedroom renovation.
Peter met with us and assisted us to select colours tailored to compliment a contemporary bedroom update. Peter educated us on how light both natural and artificial affect colour while allowing wall colour to stand out without being overpowered.
Peter is a professional through and through.
Highly recommend Weston Pro Painting.

Thanks for the great review Melonie! We enjoyed transforming your bedroom! Look forward to working with you again.

Painting House

Had these guys paint the entire house.
They were able to work with minimal instructions and got the job done. Painting done very well. Would recommend to anyone looking for a paint project

Thanks for the great review. All the best in your new home.

Exterior Painting

I found Weston Pro Painters through Homestars and contacted Peter to do some exterior painting for me. This review is long overdue, and for that Peter, I apologize. They did amazing work last year and both Peter and Tom truly did exceptional work. They took great pride in the quality of their work and were on time and it all turned out great!

I have received many compliments on the quality of their work and how great the exterior painting looks. Peter and Tom are very personable, respectful and were a pleasure to have working on the home. I would highly recommend them on doing any painting and I’ll certainly contact them again when I need more painting done to my home.

Thank you Peter and Tom for the great work and sorry again for the late review - my bad!
Louis

Thanks Louis! We appreciate the review. All the best.

Rakesh from Concord
Rakesh from Concord

Painting

My wife and I have used Peter multiple times. This past week he completed a much smaller project however was yet again pleased to see the results. In the past he painted my entire house after a massive renovation project. He shows up on time and is committed to getting the job done. Usually need to chase contractors. Not Peter. Look no further and just call him.

Thanks for the awesome review Rakesh! We appreciate the continued business. Thank you.

More about Weston Pro Painting

Weston Pro Painting offers a variety of services from interior to exterior painting for residential and commercial projects. We value our clients of all job sizes and work hard to meet or exceed your expectations. This means consistently delivering top notch craftsmanship, being prompt and showing up as scheduled, working neatly and most of all, being courteous from start to finish - because you don't need more stress in your life!

Residential and Commercial Painting Services, serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Spectacular Painting Services include:
- Interior / Exterior
- Weatherproofing, including Decks, Trim and Windows
- Staining and varnishing stairs and railings, new or refinished
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting Spraying
- Epoxy Flooring Application in Garages, Basements, Workshops
- Drywall repair
- Wallpaper Removal
- Water damage repairs
- Pressure washing decks and wood preservation
- Colour consultation
- Colour matching to your furnishings
- Custom Paint Projects
- Painting wood and vinyl shutters

Call,text or email us today for a free estimate!