Weston Pro Painting

HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vaughan  >  Weston Pro Painting

Reviews for Weston Pro Painting

Katie P.
Katie P.

Painting of the interior of my home - 3 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms + laundry room + nanny quarters

Peter did an outstanding job painting our home. His level of skill and professionalism was outstanding. I would highly recommend Weston Pro Painting to anyone looking to get painting done. Do not hesitate to book Peter for all your painting needs, he's the best of the best! Thanks so much Peter, if I could give you 10 stars I would!

Thank you Katie, it was super to work with you on your project!

sarahmiskelly
sarahmiskelly

Painting

Peter was fantastic to work with. He was communicative, straight-forward and got the job done with great quality and a good time line.

Peter works with integrity, making sure the job is done well, looks good, rather than doing the minimum.

I would definitely use Peter again for paint work and recommend him to my friends and clients.

Thank-you Sarah!

matthew1975
matthew1975

Painting of condominium

The work included 10 foot high ceilings, bulkheads, and all doors and all trim work. The work was completed within two days, and the final look was amazing! We have used Weston Pro Painting for all our previous townhouses, and condominiums. There is a reason we only use Weston. The work is impeccable, service is on point, and the professionalism cannot be beat. When I purchased my condo in November of 2016, Weston was the first choice, and to be honest the only choice for my investment. I could not be happier with the final result! Thanks again for the amazing professional result, and high end look. There is no way I was going to trust just anyone with my investment.

My unit had a challenge, there are lots of bulkheads, and that presented a challenge as I wanted the ceiling painted in a darker shade, and Weston, provided some great solutions that look fantastic. Peter and his crew did a fantastic job, worth every cent! Thanks Peter and your crew!

Thank you for the review, it was fabulous to work with you!

Victor M.
Victor M.

Painting the house

We are so glad we hired Weston Pro Painting to repaint our house, not only was Mr Peter S so helpful with the selection of the colours but as well his product knowledge was very impressive. Weston Pro Painting did an amazing job in our home from painting the walls to the ceilings, we had the whole house painted including door's and trim. They did an outstanding job in our home. Will recommend them to friends , family as they are very detailed in there work , very knowledgeable professional and clean.
Thank you very much Weston Pro Painting for making my house new again.

Thank-you Victor! We definitely look forward to working with you on your next project.

Daniella S.
Daniella S.

Interior Painting

Working with Weston Pro was great from beginning to end. They arrived on time, were helpful and pleasant to work with and did a FANTASTIC job!!!!! Painting and cuts were amazing, true professionals and cleanup was perfect!!! I wouldn't hire anyone else to paint my home and have already told my friends and family how pleased we were with their services!!!!

Thank you Daniella, it was amazing to work with you!

Lori in Mississauga
Lori in Mississauga

Renovation

Peter was professional and respectful and most of all honest. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. We were so frustrated with our renovations as our home was destroyed by a flood. He kept us calm and was right on schedule, I trusted him completely in my home and would definitely use his company again!

Thank you Lori!

QUINN in Toronto
QUINN in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

Exterior House Painting

Peter and his crew did a great job painting the exterior of our house. They were able to do the job quickly, showed up when they said they would, and finished on time. I would definitely recommend his company, they were great!

Thanks Quinn. It was great to work with you!

Condo painting

Contacted many businesses, Weston were found the most suitable for our need, they came, did an incredible job, we were extremely happy to see the finished job, more than what we've expected.
We already recommend them to some of our friends and colleagues that were looking for a house painter.
We highly recommend Weston Pro Painting!

Thank you for your kind comments!

Sally in Woodstock
Sally in Woodstock

Condo Painting

I hired Peter to paint my entire condo and he did a great job. He was on time every morning and met his estimated timeline accordingly. He did a great and fast job at a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

Thank you Sally - enjoy your new suite!

Complete House for Staging

Peter and his crew painted the entire inside of our house so that it was ready for staging. Their attention to detail, efficiency and value for money was impressive. The crew were friendly and always courteous. They completed the job in exactly the time expected and even agreed to an additional add-on project at the end of the job. Our house looked immaculate once they were done. Thanks Peter. We would highly recommend Weston Pro.

Thank you for the complimentary note! It was a truly transformative project, the house looks absolutely amazing. It was an honour to work with you and we look forward to working with you again soon.

More about Weston Pro Painting

Weston Pro Painting offers a variety of services from interior to exterior painting for residential and commercial projects. We value our clients of all job sizes and work hard to meet or exceed your expectations. This means consistently delivering top notch craftsmanship, being prompt and showing up as scheduled, working neatly and most of all, being courteous from start to finish - because you don't need more stress in your life!

Residential and Commercial Painting Services, serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Spectacular Painting Services include:
- Interior / Exterior
- Weatherproofing, including Decks, Trim and Windows
- Staining and varnishing stairs and railings, new or refinished
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting Spraying
- Epoxy Flooring Application in Garages, Basements, Workshops
- Drywall repair
- Wallpaper Removal
- Water damage repairs
- Pressure washing decks and wood preservation
- Colour consultation
- Colour matching to your furnishings
- Custom Paint Projects
- Painting wood and vinyl shutters

Call,text or email us today for a free estimate!