pk electric

Ioan
1 review Brockville, ON

Kitchen, bathroom

Searching for an electrician, I came across PK Electric.ca,
I called, Mike was very polite, knowledgeable and explained to me
how he would do the job and how much.
He was on time, fixed my stove and installed a bathroom fan an d 5 other lights.
Very happy with his work, I will re-command him to everybody.

Thank you Mike!

Niko in North York
Niko in North York

Electrical work

Mike was highly recommended by our dentist, we need a kitchen and bathroom renovated.
We already had 3 electricians , then we had Mike over , great experience , on time all the time , on budget and high-quality work. I would recommend Mike to all households that need a serious contractor.
Thank you Mike , do not retire as you plan , we need more people like you.

Alex from Reliable Roofers
Alex from Reliable Roofers

Upgraded Panel

Mike was highly recommended by some friends to help us upgrade our panel. So we chose to call him for a quote. We found him to be very punctual and his work was extremely clean conpared to some of the other contractors we had working on our house. We would definitely use his services again.

vasile in Pickering
vasile in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Pot lights

I needed someone to instal pot lights on my house, living room and basement. I called Mike again, as he did some work for me few years back. The job was done in time as promised, and in a very professional manner. Thanks again Mike, I will allways recommend your services.

Jakub from North York
Jakub from North York
1 review North York, ON

Electrical lines for new addition

I built a substantial addition to the house and used Mike for all electrical wiring and upgrade in service (from 100A to 200A) and new breaker panel. His work was done in a very timely manner (he works fast) and unlike some other contractors he finished when he said he would and there were no surprises along the way - everything was clear from the beginning till the end. I am very happy with Mike and his work - I will use him for sure next time when I need an electrician.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to service your building.Looking forward to do more business with you!

Respectfully,Mike Bejgu.

Anna Gagatek from Old Toronto
Anna Gagatek from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

service

Mike was recommended to me by my client ten years ago and I must say that I am very happy with his work. He can tackle any type of electrical problem with ease and without any fuss and I recommend him highly to anyone in need of a true professional.

Thank you Anna,looking forward to do the new project in Mississauga as we agreed,and I will provide you with the Certificate of Inspection from ESA.

Mike.

Vasile from North York
Vasile from North York
1 review North York, ON

Installation of Electrical outlets

Assisted Review

Mike is a very knowledgeable electrician, he has rewired my entire home and add electrical outlets in convenient locations throughout my home. Mike also completed the job in a very timely manner. This is a company that offers you peace of mind and quality service.

It was nice to know that you were happy about my work,Mike.