724 Building Janitorial Services

House Cleaning Exteriors
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Toronto  >  724 Building Janitorial Services

Reviews for 724 Building Janitorial Services

Dan in Mississauga
Dan in Mississauga

Dependable janitorial service

My condo unit was renovated and needed professional cleaning including the toilets, countertop, blinds, flooring etc. Miriam and her assistant did an excellent job; I am particularly thankful for the professional way they helped me in quoting a reasonable amount for the work, completing it in time and for being a dependable, trustworthy janitorial service. Thank you Miriam!

Thank you! We're happy to provide a good cleaning service. I'm glad you are satisfied with the work we've done. Thanks again!

Tony Raposa from Vaughan
Tony Raposa from Vaughan

Janitorial Services

I hired this team to provide janitorial services at a building. They did a great job. They were very professional and efficient. I have no complaints about the services provided. Thanks again.

Thank you!

jmelo in Mississauga
jmelo in Mississauga

Home Depot

Staff all punctuall and accomadating to our every time line we gave them.
Great work and innovative equipment that made our wharehouse sparkle

Thank you!

spark63 from Mississauga
spark63 from Mississauga
1 review Prince George, BC

clening contractor

Originally used company to accommodate construction clean prior to tenant occupancy . Work was done on time at a competitive price . The surprise I received was a deficiency list on construction discovered doing the clean. Very helpful .
Knowledgeable staff and management that was found to use green products.

Thank you! We're happy to provide good cleaning services.