Valet Storage

Moving & Storage
28 Eastern Ave Toronto ON M5A 1H5

Reviews for Valet Storage

Great move experience

I sold my house before finding a new one and decided to put my things in storage. Unlike many companies where you have to hire the storage and movers separately, Valet does what makes sense - they move it into storage.

The two movers were excellent; wonderful energy, diligent, considerate, hard working and genuine. They didn’t complain about the lack of parking, the length of stairs or the icy walkways.

My belongings are all in storage, so I’ll write a review about the experience of getting it bank.

I recommend this company to anyone moving and storing.

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're really glad to hear you've had a positive experience. Have a great weekend! - Valet Storage

monicaandre in Toronto
monicaandre in Toronto

Temporary Storage

I used Valet Storage temporarily while I was between homes. It was clean and it served its purpose for the time I needed it. Definitely took a bit of stress away for that period of time.

Thanks so much for the kind words Monica. Really glad you had a positive experience. Come back anytime!

Glee from Old Toronto
Glee from Old Toronto

Unbelievably Excellent Service! Unparalled!

I would like to take a moment to provide a review of Valet Storage. If there was an opportunity to provide 6 stars out of 5, I would. For the most part, my wordly belongings are being packed up, and stored in a storage locker for a period of at least 24 months, thanks to a secondment for work. I have some items that I was quite concerned about, because they are antiques, as well as furniture pieces that I have invested in over the years. The two lovely movers who showed up, called me 15 minutes before the arrival time, to let me know that they would be a few minutes late. I mean, how considerate is that? From there, they navigated my condo’s tricky entrance, with the large truck. Where the service then beyond excelled, was the individual wrapping of the furniture. Having been previously traumatized by a careless driver, during a move, where the contents of my home ended up sideways, in a moving truck, on the Gardiner expressway in Toronto, I wasn’t taking any chances this time. EACH large furniture item was shrink wrapped in plastic, and then blankets, for transportation and storage. I was absolutely amazed! I know that my furniture, as well as my antiques, will be very well looked after. On top of that… The final item which is astounding, is the price. For this service, I would expect the price to be double or triple what you would pay a normal mover and storage unit. But that simply isn’t the case. The pricing is quite competitive, and the service and product, stands shoulders above the rest. For the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Valet Storage to my friends and family for all of their moving and storage needs. This company is a gem…. Thanks guys!

Wow! Now this is the kind of feedback we aspire to get :-). Karen, you are wonderful and we really appreciate the kind words. It's been amazing working with you.

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Moving

Valet Storage
1 888 670 6794
28 Eastern Ave
Toronto
M5A 1H5

Arrived on time, friendly, very professional. Help me to move a heavy machine to a basement, very carefully and efficiently, this is the best moving experience I even had. Highly recommend ! Thank you !

Thanks for the kind words Leo. It was a real pleasure having you as a customer!

Really in
Really in

Amazing company for storage & moving

Have to say this is truely one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Emails were answered in a timely fashion. Pricing was very reasonable. Amazing service. The fact that they provide movers to take your things to storage and move it to where ever you end up is a huge deal for me. Would and have recommended this company to anyone that will listen. Need storage for a short time, call this company. Friendly, fast, took great care of my things. Thank you Valet Storage you are amazing.

Thanks so much! It's great to have such wonderful customers. We really appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Bill H.
Bill H.

Moving/storage

Arrived on time. Very professional. Were very careful moving the furniture.
All furniture was wrapped in protective covering before it was taken to the truck

Bill, thanks so much for the review. It has been great having you as a customer and we're really pleased to have the opportunity to work with you.

catherineacolacol
catherineacolacol

Moving

Valet storage had sent 2 professional movers; for 2 hours, who moved my belongings, into a 8' x 7' pod ($189/month), very carefully and efficiently. I have recommended and will keep rrcommending Valet Storage to family and friends.

Thanks so much for the nice words Catherine, very much appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you and great having you as a customer.

Daniela Marin in Toronto
Daniela Marin in Toronto

My dream come true!

My dream come true! The service was excellent and the pricess affordable. When I used Valet Storage I had just moved to Toronto and was going to be away from town for a month. Given that I did not have many belongings and that I do not have access to a car any other alternatives were not feasible. Mike was super helpful all throughout the process. Once I got back to town, he delivered my things in perfect shape. Will reccomend anytime.

Thanks so much for your kind words Daniela. It was wonderful having you as a customer and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Ashley Richardson in Toronto
Ashley Richardson in Toronto

Valet Storage is the best!

We were looking for an alternative to traditional movers and boy, oh boy did we find that. Valet Storage is the best! They came and loaded up all of our belongings and drove the truck to the storage unit for unpacking. We have completed our move and already had them bring back a bunch of furniture to us. We never had to go to their facility. How easy is that? We will always choose Valet Storage from now on.

Ashley you're awesome. Such a great person to work with. Thanks so much for the kind words.

Dennis Galligan in Toronto
Dennis Galligan in Toronto

Amazing Service

There are so many storage places in Toronto and I have used a bunch of them and none of them offered the services that Valet Storage does. And their people are so friendly too, which I hate to admit has not always been my experience. I didn’t have to do a thing except get things ready for transport. I didn’t have to pack the truck or anything. It’s great, I would never choose a different storage company and I have already recommended Valet Storage to my friends.

Thanks for the kind words Dennis. Great working with you!

More about Valet Storage

Valet Storage - Great Affordable Storage with pick-up and delivery Our storage service comes with a professional moving team included so you never have to worry about the hassle of moving or maintaining your items in storage! Secure, climate controlled and monitored solutions including professional movers and a truck for ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?