Kal Make Your Move

Reviews for Kal Make Your Move

Nicole
Nicole

Moving Services

Very Pleased with the service we received from the “Kal Make Your Move” team. They showed up on time and and were very professional. They arrived completely prepared with everything needed to move our home contents from Toronto to Hamilton safely and securely. They worked very efficiently and took really good care of each and every item. Their team took all the stress out of moving day and made it such a positive experience! I will definitely use them for any future moves and highly recommend them to anyone looking for movers.

Thank you Nicole!!

Jessica
Jessica

Moving

Job: Moving from a 2-bedroom apartment to a nearby bungalow.
We didn’t realize how much stuff we had but the team was super efficient and got the job done in record time. They were super nice,
engaging and funny so it made the otherwise dreaded task of moving more enjoyable.

Thank you Jessica for sharing your experience!

Ahsin
Ahsin

Great JOb

I called Constaintine to help me move from my 1+den condo in Toronto downtown to Oakville. The rate they offered was competitive so I got their services. They arrived on time and moved my stuff in a professional manner. I would highly recommend

Thank you Ahsin! I'm happy that our KAL Make Your Move team met your expectations! It was a pleasure moving you to Oakville!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Moving

Great work and planning for Constantine.
All the prep work and planning was done beforehand.
I told him I have a small columnar 10 Gallon Fish Tank and we properly plan how to move it.
January is a winter month, and it fell on a snowy weather. He had managed on a cool set of mind.
Constantine has a great planning on how to plan my allotted time that was reserved for my time in the condo building.
He did a great job, organizing my things in the truck.
Great Job!

Thank you Rose!
Hope your enjoying your new place!

Danielle
Danielle

Moving

Constantin was professional, considerate, honest and hard-working. I moved during the winter storm (!!) and he was awesome during all of it. He was upfront right from the beginning about costs and timing and made helpful suggestions during the move to make certain things ran smooth. Thanks, Constantin. :)

Thank you Danielle!

Jamieson
Jamieson

Moving

Great job by Constantine. I would recommend him to anyone. Showed up on time and the move was quick and professional

Thank you Jamieson!

Lives up to their rep

Called around for a small move for a office to office, most movers want 4 hrs minimum but KAL came with a more tailored quote and all went well.
They had good reviews and for my experience they were up to the rep.

Thank you for sharing your experience!
KAL Make Your Move strives to offer professional, affordable, and reliable moving services for Toronto, so it feels good when we receive positive feedback like this.
Cheers!I

kelly
kelly

Long Distance Move

Our move was long distance from Toronto to Ottawa so it was a little more involved with a total of 10 hours of driving. Constantine

Thanks for the positive feedback Kelly!
Wish you all the best in Ottawa!

Mike
Mike

Moving Services

Constantine Kalsatos and his team are “Kal Make Your Move” made it easy for us. We need to clear out our entire main floor because we had to get our hardwood floors sanded and RE-stained. And they were excellent carefully loving all our furniture out of the way with zero issues and great service and friendliness. When we have more to do, they are first company I will call!

Thanks Mike! These positive reviews motivates KAL Make Your Move to keep providing a great service!
All the best!

Kamal
Kamal

Moving

Best movers ever! Constantine and his partner were to of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Extremely professional and careful with my items. Had a seven foot plant that they did their best to deliver in one piece and they did - not even a leaf broken! Did a lot of extras without me even asking and very kind about it. My move was a dream. Can't say enough.

Thank you Kamal for your kind words!

More about Kal Make Your Move

We are fully licensed and insured. You can count on our team being polite, clean, and trustworthy. We have efficient movers with great work ethic and customer service. We offer Moving Services not only in downtown Toronto, but across the GTA including Scarbourough, Mississagua, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Richmond Hill, Markham, ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?