KAL Make Your Move

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  KAL Make Your Move

Reviews for KAL Make Your Move

Lives up to their rep

Called around for a small move for a office to office, most movers want 4 hrs minimum but KAL came with a more tailored quote and all went well.
They had good reviews and for my experience they were up to the rep.

Thank you for sharing your experience!
KAL Make Your Move strives to offer professional, affordable, and reliable moving services for Toronto, so it feels good when we receive positive feedback like this.
Cheers!I

Mike
Mike

Moving Services

Constantine Kalsatos and his team are “Kal Make Your Move” made it easy for us. We need to clear out our entire main floor because we had to get our hardwood floors sanded and RE-stained. And they were excellent carefully loving all our furniture out of the way with zero issues and great service and friendliness. When we have more to do, they are first company I will call!

Thanks Mike! These positive reviews motivates KAL Make Your Move to keep providing a great service!
All the best!

Kamal
Kamal

Moving

Best movers ever! Constantine and his partner were to of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Extremely professional and careful with my items. Had a seven foot plant that they did their best to deliver in one piece and they did - not even a leaf broken! Did a lot of extras without me even asking and very kind about it. My move was a dream. Can't say enough.

Thank you Kamal for your kind words!

andrew.w
andrew.w

Moving

Used Konstantine twice for mid size in city moves. Him and his team were very friendly, professional, on time, no extra costs, etc

Thank you Andrew for sharing your experience!

makylajabour
makylajabour

Moving and Packing

THIS COMPANY IS THE BEST! They even provided us with the most affordable boxes, made sure our boxes and couches were packed and in perfect condition, wrapped with plastic like brand new! They were prompt and efficient and extremely friendly! Have recommended and continue to recommend them to everyone I know moving!

Thank you for the nice feedback Makyla!

mikhailo92
mikhailo92

Moving

Amazing service! Professional , precise, and ready to go! Kal make your move, is one of the most trust worthy businesses I've worked with! You can trust them to move your stuff and get it safely and professionally done!

Thank you for your positive review!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Household move

The guys were really good, they came on time, and didn't damage anything.
The company was upfront with what it would cost, we paid exactly what they quoted. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you Chelsea! Glad it went stress free!

Cora C. from East Gwillimbury
Cora C. from East Gwillimbury
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Movers

Went above and beyond because I wasn't as organized as I should have been among other things, however everyone was understanding and professional the entire time. It was very late when the move was done but no one complained. Thanks guys!
Cora

Thank you Cora!!

Hadja from Toronto
Hadja from Toronto

Moving services

This is the best moving company you could wish for: my experience was just great! I.called Constantine in a rush and he was.able to.meet my needs with realistic expectations and price. They came on time, and the quote was so accurate! What I loved about my experience is that it was stress free. I will recommend them to friends and family without hesitation because they earned my trust.

Thank you Hadja!

More about KAL Make Your Move

We are fully licensed and insured. You can count on our team being polite, clean, and trustworthy. We have efficient movers with great work ethic and customer service. We offer Moving Services not only in downtown Toronto, but across the GTA including Scarbourough, Mississagua, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Richmond Hill, Markham, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughn and Maple.