Nanook Tree Services Ltd

Reviews for Nanook Tree Services Ltd

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great job of a large tree removal - quote one day, removal the next!

Contacted Carl for an estimate and had a very reasonable one the next day. Came by the day after and removed the trees - no mess left and no damage. Very impressed with Nanook Tree Services! I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We love our job so much it's not really work.

Frank in Edmonton
Frank in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree Removal

Theses guys are amazing. The climbers or a real special to watch and know what they're doing. I expected some damage but shockingly nothing was damaged. I had other quotes from $5000 and up to remove a few complicated trees from my property. They were in and out in two days. Clean up was phenomenal. Very impressed. Good job guys, thank you. I will be calling you soon on my other properties.

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about Nanook Tree Services Ltd

ARE YOU TIRED OF: • Big promises and very little delivery? • A big mess left behind in your yard? • High prices with low value? • Slow and sluggish service? • Always thinking “I hope they don’t damage my stuff” STOP! You deserve more than this! ALL ABOUT US: ...