Endless Ideas Interiors Inc.

Interior Design
3 Cassels Rd. East Brooklin ON L1M 1A4
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Whitby  >  Endless Ideas Interiors Inc.

Reviews for Endless Ideas Interiors Inc.

Carol
Carol
1 review Pickering, ON

Home & Cottage Renovations

Having worked with Marissa at Endless Ideas for many years designing elements for my home, I didn't hesitate to contact her again for my cottage renovation. She has an excellent attention to detail and is very easy to work. She listened carefully to my vision and the overall feel I was looking to accomplish and then presented me with a design package. Endless Ideas ultimately facilitated everything from drapery and flooring to furniture and paint selection and created a fantastically warm & welcoming place. I have had many compliments with the end product. A complete joy to work with - I would highly recommend them for any size of design project you might have. You will not be disappointed. Visiting her store is also a wonderful experience to help give you design ideas and purchase unique items for your home.

R in
R in
1 review Whitby, ON

Very pleased

we just had a sofa delivered from Endless ideas interiors. We are so glad we purchased though them! Terrific help with planning our space and coordinating fabrics and paint for us.
We're looking forward to ordering more pieces in the future.

Living room/dining room

The staff at Endless Ideas really made my dream home a reality. I am thrilled with how my projects turned out, and would refer anyone to them for projects big or small!

1 review Ajax, ON

Colour Consultation

This firm came very highly recommended on various websites. Not sure where it all went so wrong for us, but the colour palette recommended for my home is horrible...I stated a preference for light airy spaces and my preference for greys and beiges. We have had a professional painter do a $2500 painting of the spaces, and the rooms just look like different variations of white. The rooms look devoid of any colour at all, and our existing furniture and accessories do not match the paint colours at all. Very disappointed in this entire venture and feel like I could have done a better job myself.

helen, ajax
helen, ajax
3 reviews Pickering, ON

decorate living room, choosing furniture and upholstery

the associate from endless ideas came to my home to assist in choosing furniture, and colors for my living room. she was very good at choosing "dog friendly" fabrics for everything. I spent a number of visits at the store sorting everything out. The service was quick, efficient, and when I had a problem with the couch, this was handled quickly and resolved to my satisfaction

More about Endless Ideas Interiors Inc.

Endless Ideas Interiors is one of the Durham Region’s favourite shopping destinations. With humble beginnings as a home-based design business in 1999, Marissa Graham made the leap to the retail world in 2005 with the opening of Endless Ideas Interiors. Located in the Grass House in historic Downtown Brooklin, this ...