Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Markham ON L3S 4J5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Amir from Thornhill
Amir from Thornhill

Replaced Blower Fan

The blower fan in my furnace stopped working and Ash was able to come right away after I called him to replace it so my Air conditioning started working again. He was prompt, reliable and also very reasonable in price. I will call him again for any of my HVAC needs.

Hchenco from Toronto
Hchenco from Toronto

Airconditioner repair

Ash is very prompt and reliable technician. He arrived at our site as promised quickly diagonised the issue with our AC unit. He saved us the cost of a brand new AC - we will recommend him and his team any time. I am very glad I called you and would call again - just hoping I dont have to.:)

Keep it up!