Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Marty
Marty

Tankless Rinnai RU 199i Installed

I had a Rinnai RU 199i tankless installed last week by Ash and his team. Another great experience. This tankless unit and Ash and his team is highly recommended. Previously had a return vent moved, A/C unit moved from the back to side of the house and April Aire humidifier installed. It's nice knowing that I have a go to HVAC company!! No doubt who I'll be calling when my builder furnace gives up the ghost.

Also great tips on how and where to move my floor drain.

Dan Waldner in Halton Hills
Dan Waldner in Halton Hills
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Replacement Furnace/AC

Another shout out to Ash and his team for another satisfied customer. He's delightfully honest, straightforward, and will tell you what you need and where you'll get good value. Absolutely no sales pitch - he understands what you want, and he gets you to the right decision. Replaced my 16 year old furnace with a Lennox Merit, Carrier AC and Aprilaire 600 humidifier - now the house is much much more comfortable, and the install was very clean. The crew was courteous and did really nice work.

Could not recommend enough - if you need a new furnace/AC, this is the guy. I will be sending all my friends and family to Ash from now on.

Prian
Prian

Furnace Replacement

Our furnace was at the end if it's life, so we needed a replacement. We found Fair Deal recommended online and we are extremely happy with the service. Ash truly lives up to all the good reviews. His work is professional, he was able to answer all our questions and even notified us of several unrelated issues and fixed them free of charge! We will be recommending this company to all our friends and family.

cglam in Etobicoke
cglam in Etobicoke

Tankless hot water and furnance

I found Ash from Redflagdeals where he had great ratings. RFD ID is newlyborn.

We were looking to replace our water heater with a tankless (Rinnai) and furnace (Lennox). He came by that night to give a very reasonable quote and left it with us to decide (no pressure) and was very communicative throughout the process.

Our water heater then broke down while we looking for costs for someone to move the water main/drain. He was able to get his crew over quickly and get the furnace and hot water tank replaced in one day. The crew (Raj and I can't recall the other person's name) put down runners on the floor and around the work area. They left everything clean when they were done.

Unfortunately (things do happen with even the best of products/installations), the furnace cut out after a few hours of running. I let Ash know the next morning and he had Raj back to take a look at the issue a few hours later. The problem was intermittent (would run for 45min to an hour then cut off). They stayed for a few hours to troubleshoot and adjust. Things were working fine when they left but then 45min later it cut out again. I let Ash know and he came by himself that evening to replace the pressure sensor.

Everything was handled the same day the issue was reported and Ash took great care to follow up and ensure things were still running over the next few days. He even delayed payment for a week until we were fully satisfied.

I would highly recommend him to anyone.

S in Toronto
S in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New Furnace in Less Than 24hrs

I found Ash on RedFlagDeals and he was highly regarded. I called him after talking to my Enercare reps red tagged my 18 year old furnace. He gave me a very fair offer for quick replacement and enjoying a HE furnace. Will call him again whenever I have an HVAC concern.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Humidifier

Ash was very knowledgable, dependable and did an excellent job in installing our new humidifier. He explained the process and answered all of our questions regarding the unit. Highly recommended for any humidifier installation services that you would need.

Hamza in Ajax
Hamza in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Moved and Replaced Natural Gas Hot Water Tank

My experience with Ash from Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning was great. He communicated with me regularly while I dealt with delayed delivery dates from Lowe’s and was there to offer advice as I replaced my previous rental unit from Enercare. In my case I needed a little more work done as I wanted to have the water heater moved back two feet, to make more space when it came time to finish the basement. He offered great advice on the practicality of such a solution and any relevant building code requirements. His price to do the job was competitive when compared with a few contractors I found on Kijiji.

On the day of the install, two members from his team, Raj and partner were on time and very friendly. Given the current situation, they were very respectful in maintaining social distance and wore their masks at all times. The new install went without issue, and they left my old unit in the garage for Enercare to pick up. They also made sure to clean the area they worked in and explained what we needed to know before they left.

All in all, great experience and I would highly recommend his team. If you’re still unsure I would start by contacting him, he must have answered 50 questions for me before I decided to commit, and I truly appreciate him doing so. It’s tough finding honest contractors these days so I feel assured knowing I have Ash & team around for all of my future HVAC needs.

Lilly
Lilly

New Furnace-Fantastic Service

I just want to say for anyone who is looking into finding someone to trust and depend on for a new furnace, look no more because Ash of 'Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning' was amazing.

My parents' furnace broke down at the beginning of December, and they needed a new one. I found Ash on Red Flag Deals and the reviews showed to be promising, and so I reached out to him.

I had many questions that Ash responded quickly to via email, text, and phone call. After my conversations with him, I felt that he was trusting, knowledgeable, and reliable and decided to go ahead with his services. I am happy that I did because everything worked out well.

Once I confirmed with my parents, Ash was quick to install a new furnace for them. Everything was up and running within 48 hours. He was also very sweet to act fast making sure my parents would not freeze for our December weather. That was very kind and considerate of him.

It has been almost a month since the installation and everything is still running smoothly. I highly recommend his services!

Patrick in Milton
Patrick in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Professional Service, Great Price - the Best in Business

My gas furnace conked out just as the weather was getting cold. The quotes that I was getting seemed excessive for lower quality furnaces. Ash at Fair Deal came to the rescue. He provided a high quality product at a reasonable price. He booked me in within a week and his installation crew arrived on time. Raj and Luvi from Fair Deal were skilled professionals with many years of experience. They removed the old furnace and exhaust, and installed brand new furnace, intake and exhaust. All the debris was removed and the area cleaned up. The job was done professionally and on time. I will definitely recommend Fair Deal for all heating and cooling needs.

More about Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Fully certified by TSSA , HRAI and Liability Insurance. Reasonable and Fair Prices
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?