Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Gerald in Toronto
Gerald in Toronto

Recommend

I so recommend this company for all your heating and air needs. Very friendly and reliable. Knowledgeable and on time. Keep you posted on when they will be there. Trustworthy. We have used them twice now and love this company!

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Great quality service

Great quality service, would recommend to anyone. Have had our hot water tank and ductless system installed through them. The install guys were professional, knowledgeable on products, and left the space clean. Will definitely use them for any work we need in the future.

Betsy in Orleans
Betsy in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service... very professional and courteous

Excellent service... very professional and courteous, Ashawni responded and repaired before a competitor even returned my call. Fully explained what he was working on, made many helpful and useful recommendations.
I whole heartedly recommend Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning, they are now my permanent HVAC service specialists. Keep up the exceptional work, I truly appreciate such a high level of customer care.

Corey in Toronto
Corey in Toronto

Can’t say enough good things about them

Can’t say enough good things about them. Knowledgeable and friendly staff, no up-sells. Highly responsive. Inexpensive. I have used a few different companies for HVAC: Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditionings gets my first call and it’s not even close.

dino in Toronto
dino in Toronto

Great quality service, would recommend

donald in Toronto
donald in Toronto

Review Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning recently upgraded my entire HVAC ductwork system. My 1960's bungalow had poor airflow, with insufficient air return in each part of the home. I was also adding a new basement in-law suite which required new ductwork. ashawni carefully designed a brand new duct system to ensure the home temperature was balanced from room-to-room, and the Review Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning team of installers had the entire job done in 4 days. In addition to the ductwork, they installed a new BBQ, Stove and Dryer gas line. The entire team of installers were extremely professional, respectful of my home, and walked me through the install every step of the way. They were a friendly bunch of guys who all took pride in their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for HVAC installs or service

Duane in Toronto
Duane in Toronto

We will be happy to recommend him to all our friends

We were suffering from a nose bleed and dry skin. Our hardwood floors in the new home started squeaking. After looking up at different ads, we decided to call Fair Deal. Ashwani was very thorough in explaining the reasons and remedies. He carries most makes and models of Humidifiers in his truck. After assessing sizing etc, he suggested the best option and explained the benefit of one humidifier over another. We will be happy to recommend him to all our friends. Switching to his services for our rental properties

Raven in Toronto
Raven in Toronto

I loved my fireplace all over again after it was serviced by the gentleman from Fair Deal.

Now I don’t have to worry about heating or frozen pipes if there is a power outage. Great explanation by crew. Getting our furnace replaced next week. Provided Fair Deal carries most brand at great prices, it was not a difficult choice to seal the deal with them again. Great work FairDeal.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Very happy

Was very happy with my furnace/air conditioner maintenance check done by ashawi from Fair deal heating and air conditioning
ashawi was very good at explaining everything he did & advising me of things that he recommended to keep everything tip top !!
ashawi is a such a pleasant guy to deal with !!!

Harold in Toronto
Harold in Toronto

Always happy to recommend

Always happy to recommend Fair deal heating and ac! Our 6 year old A/C quit working on a very hot, humid day. Within 2 hours of contacting their office, a technician arrived. He quickly found the problem and carried out repairs. The office staff & technicians always provide the best customer service, always helpful & efficient.

More about Fair Deal Heating & Air Conditioning

Fully certified and Liability Insurance. Reasonable and Fair Prices
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?