Regal Plumbing Group

Pickering ON L1V 2T9
Regal Plumbing Group

Reviews for Regal Plumbing Group

Extensive renovations

I have worked with Regal Plumbing Group for several years, and they never disappoint. Aleem is one of the only plumbers I know that is so neat with his work he could do it wearing a suit and tie. I will continue to use Regal Plumbing Group for future projects, thanks guys.

New build

Amazing plumber, always on time and on budget. Great customer service. We’ve built lots of custom homes and aleem is always our goto plumber. He takes pride in workmanship and safety.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Installation of new faucets, toilets and vessel sink

This was my first time using Regal Plumbing Group and I was very impressed. Aleem installed 4 new high end faucets, a gorgeous vessel sink and two new energy efficient toilets. He arrived on time, and completed the project on budget. He is a perfectionist and does not stop until the job is perfect! I was very pleased with the outcome and have had no issues since the installation. Would highly recommend Regal Plumbing Group.

Markjd in Pickering
Markjd in Pickering
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Water purification system and sprinkler system

Did a fabulous job with my water purification hook up , clean solders, works like a real professional. Organized and very well mannered. Don't usually let people in my house that you can trust with your family, but the technican Aleem was professional on time and finished the job when he said he would. I live a busy life and he was able to accommodate my busy schedule. Thanks again everything is working great and I am totally satisfied.

Pam from Toronto
Pam from Toronto

Reconfiguring plumbing in the basement

We needed to relocate and replace the main sewage drain, install a backflow preventer and move the main water valve and meter in our basement. Not an easy job. Alim and crew were prompt, pleasant and tidy. They finished the job in one day. The work passed inspection from the City with flying colours. We were very impressed with their work.

More about Regal Plumbing Group

Regal Plumbing Group was founded on the basis of providing honest and professional plumbing services at a fair price. We strive to offer the customer with the best service by pairing our extensive experience and advanced equipment. All of our services are performed by licensed and insured specialists that offer satisfactory guarantee on all their work.

Some of the services that we offered but are not limited to are:
• Emergency Plumbing
• Kitchen and Bath Repairs
• Piping Repairs and Installation
• Water Filtration System Installation

Plumbing
Canadian-made plumbing materials, Ex: Ipex.
• Emergency Plumbing • Drain Cleaning and Replacement • Backwater Valve Installation • Faucet Installation and Repairs • Toilet Installation and Repairs • Frozen Pipe Repairs • Sump Pump Installation • Electric Water Heater Installation • Kitchen and Bath Repairs • Piping Repairs and Installation • Water Filtration System Installation
Riobel, Kohler, American Standard, Hansgrohe, Master Plumber, Milwaukee, Hilti, Stanley, Klein, Wolf, Sub-Zero, Miele, Bosch.
Water filtration, complete custom home plumbing, rough-in, and finishing installations,
2014
E-transfer, cheques.
Ontario College of Trades Membership 306A-Plumber Journeyperson
Plumbers and Steamfitters Local 46 Union
Red Seal Interprovincial Standard of Canada
1 Year Warranty for Installation.