Eco Green Home Comfort

Reviews for Eco Green Home Comfort

Marylou
Marylou
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of new furnace and air conditioner.

The guys were friendly, courteous and very efficient. Once the job was finished, I received a detailed "tour" and explanation on the products. They also ensured that there wss no chance of damage to the interior and laid drop cloths.

Enjoy the new High Efficiency furnace

paulmzandu
paulmzandu
1 review Gatineau,

Central Air Conditioner installation

Jafari is good at his work. He really is patient. He was punctual and took his time to explain every step of the way. Very respectful offered to remove boots as well. Hard to say no with the rain :)

It was nice meeting you Paul. Enjoy the rest of the summer with this new air conditioning :)

pierre.paputsakis
pierre.paputsakis
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Air Conditioner

My old furnace went to heaven this weekend while we were away ... came home to a house that felt more like a sauna. Called Eco Green Home Comfort ... They came and saved te day with same day service call to install a new air conditioner

Enjoy the new Air Conditioner and will see you in fall for the furnace.

leslie.scanlon
leslie.scanlon

Air conditioner repair

I was very pleased — the representative came quickly even in the middle of a heat wave. He was courteous and conscientious and we were very pleased with the quality of the work and the price.

Great. I'm happy we got the air conditioning running for you.

elkhouli
elkhouli

Good Man Seer 14 installation

Professional team with great experience, installation of the AC took about 3 hours, no issues faced.

Enjoy the new Air Conditioner

mishellparsons
mishellparsons

Air conditioner

The service gentleman was quick to respond and very efficient. He had good information for me on future maintenance and great tips. We discussed a proper management regime for the equipement. I found him to be competent, kind and polite. Thank you.

Will see you in September for the annual furnace maintenance. Have a great summer.

Niomeberry in Ottawa
Niomeberry in Ottawa

Furnace maintenance

Good install and maintenance prices, they installed my furnace for me also been doing maintenance on my units.I highly recommend them, they had excellent customer service. They knew exactly what they were doing I felt very confident in them, and the end result was spontaneous.

Great. Thanks

tylersimmons in Ottawa
tylersimmons in Ottawa

air conditioner

Honest company, some sales person from a different company tried to sell me a air conditioner because it wasn't running, a co-worker from eco green fixed my unit.
Thank you eco green.

Thanks

William B.
William B.

Ax unit

Jaafery and Mike installed my son new AC unit on saturday , he showed up at 8 am , Ac was installed in less then 3 hours , Clean of n and out, I highly recommend Eco green for their pricing and professional approach .

Thanks for the business and we wish your son all the best with his new house.

More about Eco Green Home Comfort

Eco Green Home Comfort Inc. This Corp. is a heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) company located in Ottawa and Toronto, Ontario. We are Energy Star Focused. We encourage our clients that they save money and save gas. We provide sales, installation and service of heating and cooling products for homes and businesses in Southern Ontario. Our line of products includes Roof Top units, High Efficiency Furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, Fireplaces, central air conditioners, ductless air conditioners, Hot water tank, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, Programmable Thermostats, Gas Line Installation (Stoves, Dryers, B.B.Q.). Our team members are sent for training regularly to ensure that they are kept up to date on industry changes and advancements. Also, each member of our installation and service staff is fully licensed by the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA).

Sales, Service, Installation, of: High Efficiency Furnaces, Fireplaces, Air Conditioners, Hot water tank, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, Programmable Thermostats, Roof Top, Gas Line Installation (Stoves, Dryers, B.B.Q.), Furnace Rentals.
WE SERVICE THE FOLLOWING BRANDS. AMERICAN STANDARD, AIRE FLOW, KEEPRITE, PAYNE, CARRIER, BRYANT, TRANE, GOODMAN, AMANA, YORK, GIBSON, LENNOX, ARMSTRONG, DUCANE, AND MORE.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL HVAC