Extreme Tile

Vaughan ON

Review for Extreme Tile

Dibiase from Vaughan
Dibiase from Vaughan

kitchen, hallway, entrance way and powder room floor, backsplash and feature wall in powder room

Extreme Tile
Vaughan

I bought a home with the intentions to renovate the entire main floor. I hired James to do the tile floor in the kitchen, hallway, entrance and powder room. He also knew that I wanted to do something different in my powder room , like wall paper one wall. He suggested a tiled feature wall with a tear drop mosiac. I was hesitant at first but he made some suggestions and it is now one of my favorite upgrades in the whole house. Very reliable and great quality work. He made suggestions on how to lay the tile, doing something different in the kitchen, herringbone pattern with a border and then finger joint in the other tiled areas. I can't wait to get him started on my two upstairs bathrooms!