Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning

11650 145 St NW Edmonton AB T5M 1V8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning

Corinne from Edmonton
Corinne from Edmonton
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

replace HWT, furnace, and install central A/C

This is an overdue review, but I was so pleased with the service I received from Furnace Solutions, I had to make sure to write one. In Feb. my furnace died completely, and seeing their reviews, I called Furnace Solutions. They were quick to respond, provided me with clear options regarding a replacement, and agreed to replace the hot water tank at the same time, as it had been acting up as well. I was so thrilled with the job they did that I called them again in the spring to have A/C installed. Best. Decision. Ever. The company is fantastic, the boys who were out to do the work were friendly, prompt and cleaned up everything very well. Would not hesitate to call them again.

Dave in Stony in Edmonton
Dave in Stony in Edmonton
1 review Stony Plain, AB

After Sales Installation Service

We had requested follow up service for our AC unit as it hasn't worked properly since the new furnace was installed by Furnance Solutions. They didn't show or even call to appolozies for missing the appointment and after re-booking to check out the AC and once again no show . Furnance Solutions had appeared to have lost our service request, so we had a local company to Stony Plain do the service....I asked Furnance Solutions again this year for follow up service on the AC, as it was their sub standard installation that caused the AC issue and said Stony Plain was to far to travel....The after service installation is the worst I have seen since moving to Alberta, don't use this company, they will stretch the truth to make a sale. If you see this unit in front of a friends home, warn them.

ngcebuliak
ngcebuliak

Air Conditioner install

They kept us informed of their pending arrival, completed work efficiently. They explained the process before beginning the work. Left the work area clean and tidy. Took the time to answer any questions.

Karen in Edmonton
Karen in Edmonton

Service of furnace

Old furnace. Very honest and professional review. Not trying to up sell into buying a new furnace. Polite knowledgable staff. Easy to set up an appointment. Quick service. I Recommend them

Gw in Edmonton
Gw in Edmonton

Amazing service

Brice was fantastic! Installed are a/c unit in record time and even helped move some boxes from storage area to gain access! Great service! Stayed late and was very polite!

paulmawson709
paulmawson709

Furnace

Scott was fantastic. He takes pride in his work and doesn't take extra time to charge you hourly like a taxi would going slow. Scott gave me lots of tips to improve airflow in my house and was willing to take the time and show me how to do a few things. No pressure to sell any products and gave advice when I asked for it. Primarily a customer centred approach! We've used furnace solutions twice now and always enjoy their prompt service. We will always use them going forward and continue to refer friends and neighbors to their outstanding service. Cheers!

Paul, thank you for your glowing review! We are so pleased to hear that you have had an authentic Furnace Solutions experience with us! We are very much a customer focused company and do what we can to blown them out of the water.
Thank you again for taking the time to come and review us!
Welcome to the FurnSol Family!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Humidifier Success

I had problems with my Aprilaire 800 Humidifier. I called Furnace Solutions and they had a technician come out quickly to my residents. I was greeted by a nice looking fellow I believe his name was Bryce, who was able to solve the issue. Bryce was a very chatty but friendly and walked through the process with me. Definitely contact them again if I have issues

Thank you for your review! We could not be more pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with us.
Wishing you a warm and happy summer

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

humidifier upgrade

Having recently installed a significant amount of hardwood flooring as part of our home renovations project, we contracted Furnace Solutions Heating and Air Conditioning to install a humidifier to upgrade the humidity control. The firm did a good job of installations and we were initially happy with the install until we found that the humidity levels were not at the level required to protect our flooring investment. When we called back to Furnace Solutions, and after a visit to try to get maximum performance from the humidifier, the humidity levels were still not the best. To my surprise the technician (Scott) returned on a service
follow-up, with an upgraded humidifier with fan, and installed the upgrade free of charge. When i expressed my appreciation to Scott, he just indicated "we stand by our product that we install and our service, and if either fails, we take the necessary steps to support our client". i wouldn't hesitate to recommend Furnace Solutions to anyone.

Wow! Thank you for the incredible 10 Star HomeStars review! We are so pleased to hear that you have had an authentic Furnace Solutions experience. We pride ourselves on creating an exceptional customer experience and couldn't be more pleased to hear that this is evident to our customers.
Welcome to the Furnace Solutions Family!

bobbie_mm
bobbie_mm

Service call

Highly recommend them, very friendly and got my furnace back on track in minutes with a smile

Bobbie,
Thank you for taking the time our of your day to give us a 10 star HomeStars review! We could not be more pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We work tirelessly to make sure that no customer is left without heat and are so pleased that we could do so in a timely and friendly fashion. We hope that if you ever find yourself in need of future furnace repairs, you will call us!
Welcome to the Furnace Solutions Family!

More about Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning

Furnace Solutions was built to give you customer service like no other . Dealing with furnace repair, furnace installation, air conditioning repair, air conditioning installation and all HVAC services. We believe in high quality, clean work and attention to detail at a reasonable price. We wanted to offer our customers an exceptional experience that is unbeatable to the competition. At Furnace Solutions, we strive to create that "wow" factor for every job we complete, setting the bar to an unprecedented standard. We are proud to say that we have accomplished exactly that.

We are your local heating and air conditioning specialists. Furnace Solutions installs everything HVAC. Furnaces, central air, garage heaters, hot water heaters and more.

We Work with Dependable Brands.
As the company grew, we teamed up with Trane®, one of Canada's most trusted brands. Adding Trane® to our lineup with the Furnace Solutions high standard made us the complete package. Every Trane® product is designed down to every detail and rigorously tested for reliability and durability, making it the perfect investment for your home.

We Guarantee Our Work!
At Furnace Solutions, we also believe in offering the best warranty around. When you choose us to install your heating or air conditioning system, we give you the peace of mind of full protection with no exceptions. All this is backed by our incredible brand warranties and our 5-year minimum Furnace Solutions Guarantee.

We Meet Your HVAC Budget.
We teamed up with Snap Financial to offer the most versatile payment options possible. We understand that it's never a good time for your existing heating or air conditioning system to break down. So we set out to make the unexpected, painless and stress free by tailoring your HVAC needs to your budget. Furnace or Air Conditioner? No problem.

Right from the free in-home estimate to the installation of your new system, there are no surprises. Our mission statement is perseverance of excellence and never settling. We never sacrifice what our customers care about most. Top products, quality installation, top warranty, and reasonable prices—these are just some the things you can expect from us. Furnace Solutions, proudly serving you better.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Furnace repair, Air Conditioning repair, Heating and Conditioning installation, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Central air, Hot Water Tanks, Garage Heaters, fireplaces, boilers, thermostats, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, HVAC, all in-door air quality products.
Furnace maintenance, AC maintenance, furnace repair, furnace installation, air conditioning repair, Air conditioning installation, hot water tank repair, hot water tank installation, garage heater repair, garage heater installation. in-door air quality specialists
Trane, Ameristar, KeepRite, Reznor, Caribe, Sterling, Rheem, John Wood, Envirosense, Aprilaire, Honeywell, Ecobee, NEST, Emerson
Energy Efficient, High Efficient, Energy Star, Mid Efficiency
AC, cooling, ac install, heating & air conditioning, heating, air conditioners, furnace, furnaces, Furnace repair, air conditioner repair, heater repair, air conditioning repair, heat, HVAC, tin, duct systems, hot water tanks, customer service, thermostats, Nest.
2012
Furnace Solutions Guarantee
Visa, Master Card, Bank Drafts, Certified Cheques, Cash, SNAP Financial
Licensed in Edmonton, Whitecourt & surrounding areas. Licensed for all gas burring appliances, air c
Edmonton Chamber of Commerce