Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning

11612 145 St NW Edmonton AB T5M1V8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning

Tracy & Chris Patrick in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

This company is AMAZING! Ryan and Scott are great guys, who are very easy to deal with! Only company our family will use! We had them first to install our garage furnace and were very happy, so we hired them to do our AC install. We were extremely lucky to win a Nest thermometer, which they installed for free. Overal an amazing company.

lescogswell
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Jon did an amazing job on my garage heater and a/c unit. Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. You guys defiantly need to give him a raise because I will be recommending furnace solutions to all my friends family. Again thanks for the amazing job guys!

Job Price

Les, thank you so much for such a glowing review! At Furnace Solutions, we employe some of the best talent in the Edmonton area and we could not be more pleased to see that they are performing to Furnace Solutions standards. We take customer service very seriously here. With out 24 hour emergency service, we have you covered day and night all winter long.
Welcome to the Furnace Solutions family.

Al B.
1 review Edmonton, AB

See above. Scott, Jonathan and ? were polite, efficient and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Furnace Solutions. Walk through at the end was thorough but I have some suggestions: furnace filter replacement frequency for summer and winter was explained to me and I'd meant to write it down but I was side tracked, I know hot to change the system from Heat to Cool but forgot to ask when this should be done. I was told to call installer if I had any questions and I will but Furnace Solutions might consider a one page handout for people who have not had an air conditioner before. Called City of Edmonton to order and inspection as directed, they did not have a record of permits for my address - not a big deal, will try again Monday. Also, a manufacturer and model number for the humidifier filter would be useful.

Job Price

Al, thank you so much for coming onto HomeStars and giving us a 5 star review! It is because of customers like you, that we have won the HomeStars Best of several years in a year. At Furnace Solutions, customer satisfaction is our top priority and we could not be more pleased to see that you have experienced that.
Wishing you a warm winter!

dschwey
1 review Edmonton, AB

Ryan took care of the sale. From a list of models in each line, he separated those he recommended from those he didn't--with clear reasons for each choice. There was no attempt to up-sell or influence my choice. His answers to my questions were clear, and obviously based on thorough knowledge of the products. The buying experience was about as perfect as it could be.
The installation was completed by Mathew, Gabe and Jonathan. All three were friendly and ultra-professional. They arrived when they said they would and completed the work in a timely but not rushed fashion; the care in their work was obvious. They made sure that their work was both precise and tidy. And they left the place just a little cleaner than they had found it. All in all, I have rarely been so thoroughly pleased with any service I have ever engaged. I would highly recommend them in a heartbeat to my closest friends. The bar of my expectations was set high--and they cleared it with room to spare. I wish Furnace Solutions would open up a car dealership.

Job Price

thank you so much for your glowing review! At Furnace Solutions, our first priority is our customers. We are always so pleased to see that this is evident from your first point of contact with us, to your finished install. We hope that you enjoy your Furnace, Air Conditioner & Water Tank install.
Wishing you a warm winter!

sieben
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had a new furnace put in today and the guys that put it in were fantastic! Everything was very professional right from the beginning when we had a quote done. Would recommend this company to everyone! Thanks for being fast and clean

Job Price

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It is because of customers like yourself, that take the time to come onto HomeStars that we have been able to win the Best of Award 2 years running!
Welcome to the Furnace Solutions family! Stay Warm

Joie
1 review Edmonton, AB

The service that I had with Furnace solution is exceptional. The people they have are very professional & friendly. They really explain everything & give advices. Today, I had a preventive maintenance from Justin, he checks everything, lowered gas pressure & fan speeds. He make sure proper temperature is achieved.

Job Price

Joie, thank you so much for coming on to HomeStars to review us! With the chilly weather at our doors, it is so important that you are doing your 30 point inspection preventive maintenance! If you find yourself chilly this winter, please keep in mind we do have 24 hour emergency services and are available to our customers day and night.
Welcome to the Furnace Solutions family - Stay warm!

Gayle in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent customer service and the guys were very polite and friendly. Up front with the pricing. Went out of there way to accommodate me. Only disappointing thing is they don't fix fireplaces as mine wasn't working. Would recommend to anyone looking for an honest company. Thank you

Job Price

Gayle, thank you for coming onto HomeStars to review us! Customer Service is our first priority at Furnace Solutions, and it makes our day to read such amazing reviews. With the chilly weather vastly approaching so does the need for furnace repairs. With our 24 hour emergency services, we are available day or night for any unforeseen heating issues.
Welcome to the Furnace Solutions family - Stay warm.

Gary and Carolyn in Ardrossan
1 review , AB

I had contacted several well known companies looking for a garage heater playing phone tag with their reps. I filled out the on line request for Furnace Solutions late in the evening and got an email reply right away. The estimator was quick to respond, gave a price significantly better than the competition and an installation was arranged the following week. The installation crew explained everything and completed the job quickly and to my satisfaction. I will recommend this company to anyone needing their products.

Job Price

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to come on to HomeStars to review us! At furnace Solutions, customer services is our upmost priority. We are so pleased to see that this is evident in every customer experience. To ensure our customers are taken care of, we have 24 hour emergency service, if you find yourself in need, we would love to assist you. Welcome to the Furnace Solutions family. Wishing you a warm and cozy fall!

L.P.
1 review Saint Albert, AB

The team arrived on time, worked fast and professional. Unexpected situations from the old installations were adapted quickly and managed excellent.

Job Price

Thank you so much for coming onto HomeStars to review us! We are so pleased that you were able to get your furnace replacement in a timely fashion. With the cold weather rapidly approaching, we are pleased to hear that we were able to take care of you before the weather really turned. Welcome to the Furnace Solutions family. Wishing you a warm and cozy fall!

More about Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning

Furnace Solutions was built to give you customer service like no other . Dealing with furnace repair, furnace installation, air conditioning repair, air conditioning installation and all HVAC services. We believe in high quality, clean work and attention to detail at a reasonable price. We wanted to offer our customers an exceptional experience that is unbeatable to the competition. At Furnace Solutions, we strive to create that "wow" factor for every job we complete, setting the bar to an unprecedented standard. We are proud to say that we have accomplished exactly that.

We are your local heating and air conditioning specialists. Furnace Solutions installs everything HVAC. Furnaces, central air, garage heaters, hot water heaters and more.

We Work with Dependable Brands.
As the company grew, we teamed up with Trane®, one of Canada's most trusted brands. Adding Trane® to our lineup with the Furnace Solutions high standard made us the complete package. Every Trane® product is designed down to every detail and rigorously tested for reliability and durability, making it the perfect investment for your home.

We Guarantee Our Work!
At Furnace Solutions, we also believe in offering the best warranty around. When you choose us to install your heating or air conditioning system, we give you the peace of mind of full protection with no exceptions. All this is backed by our incredible brand warranties and our 5-year minimum Furnace Solutions Guarantee.

We Meet Your HVAC Budget.
We teamed up with Snap Financial to offer the most versatile payment options possible. We understand that it's never a good time for your existing heating or air conditioning system to break down. So we set out to make the unexpected, painless and stress free by tailoring your HVAC needs to your budget. Furnace or Air Conditioner? No problem.

Right from the free in-home estimate to the installation of your new system, there are no surprises. Our mission statement is perseverance of excellence and never settling. We never sacrifice what our customers care about most. Top products, quality installation, top warranty, and reasonable prices—these are just some the things you can expect from us. Furnace Solutions, proudly serving you better.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Furnace repair, Air Conditioning repair, Heating and Conditioning installation, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Central air, Hot Water Tanks, Garage Heaters, fireplaces, boilers, thermostats, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, HVAC, all in-door air quality products.
Furnace maintenance, AC maintenance, furnace repair, furnace installation, air conditioning repair, Air conditioning installation, hot water tank repair, hot water tank installation, garage heater repair, garage heater installation. in-door air quality specialists
Trane, Ameristar, KeepRite, Reznor, Caribe, Sterling, Rheem, John Wood, Envirosense, Aprilaire, Honeywell, Ecobee, NEST, Emerson
Energy Efficient, High Efficient, Energy Star, Mid Efficiency
AC, cooling, ac install, heating & air conditioning, heating, air conditioners, furnace, furnaces, Furnace repair, air conditioner repair, heater repair, air conditioning repair, heat, HVAC, tin, duct systems, hot water tanks, customer service, thermostats, Nest.
2012
Furnace Solutions Guarantee
Visa, Master Card, Bank Drafts, Certified Cheques, Cash, SNAP Financial
Licensed in Edmonton, Whitecourt & surrounding areas. Licensed for all gas burring appliances, air c
Edmonton Chamber of Commerce