All Stars Roofing Inc.

317 Mohawk Road Oakville ON L6L 6P9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oakville  >  All Stars Roofing Inc.

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

spetrus
spetrus
1 review Burlington, ON

Complete shingle replacement

I phoned Allstars for a quote, Andy was quickly out, and gave me one which was in line with others I’d received. Once I had agreed to have them do the work, Elvis came out to give me my options for colour etc.
The work was done on a very hot day but the crew kept hard at it all day, their foreman was especially helpful with some questions I had.
The work was finished on time, the site was thoughly cleaned up and the quality of work excellent.
I highly recommend Allstars for their professionalism, price and work standards.

Sue M.
Sue M.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof shingles replaced

Very satisfied with all aspects of this project. From the quote right through to completion of the job. All staff extremely pleasant to deal with and work is top notch! Thanks for everything!

Thank you for the review and the business. We are extremely happy that you are happy with your new roof. We wish you and your family all the best.

Marek in Mississauga
Marek in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

My wife and I were very impressed with All Stars Roofing Inc. Every person that we dealt with was very professional and all services were delivered as promised and on time. It was a pleasure dealing with Andy, Jennifer and the four roofers that completed the job. We appreciated the cleanup after the work was complete. Thank you!

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. We are happy that you are happy. We wish you all the best.

LC in Oakville
LC in Oakville

Roof Shingles Replacement

Very easy to deal with.
They explained all the options available complete with a recommendation of the type of shingles I should have installed.
Price was reasonable and the installers professional and courteous.
Could have cleaned up more thoroughly, found a bunch of nails in the backyard and driveway but not a big deal.
Would use again.

Thank you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. We wish you and your family all the best.

bristol_1980
bristol_1980

Complete roof change

A crew of 4 came over, very timely and efficiently - delivered a clean job once again on time - we have already started enjoying our new roof. We highly recommend All Stars for your roofing services.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the review. We are happy to have our customers happy. All of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. would like to thank you for choosing us and we wish you and your family all the best.

Jun in Mississauga
Jun in Mississauga

Excellent Roof Team

I really want to express my Huge Thanks to All Stars Roofing inc. They did excellent jobs, especially thanks to Edward and his whole team. They are truly professional. First time to meet Andy, he leave me very good image, very professional and price is reasonable. I CAN SEE “it is roofing company I am looking for.” His brother, Elvis mentioned to me, their each team are good team. That is true!! After job done, it can tell, Edward team is great team, they are done beautiful job for my house.
Thanks Edward and his whole team, well done, I truly love your work.
Thanks Andy and Elvis, for everything done for me.
Finally, I really want to say, “THANK YOU” to Jennifer for the big favor for arranging schedule for me, help me out for my personal reason. THANK YOU, THANK YOU …
I can see, you are excellent team work. For sure, I definitely recommend All Stars Roofing inc to anyone who need roof service. BTW, I have already put great words to my neighbors, I believe they will look for you when they need roof service. Maybe at that time, we can meet again…

Hi Jun,

It has been a pleasure to work with you. We are all extremely happy that you are happy. Andy, Elvis, myself and Eduard and his crew want to Thank You for Choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your needs. We wish you and your family all the best.

anita.mero
anita.mero

Roof

All Stars Roofing Inc did an amazing job with our roof. They were very professional, on schedule, thorough and very patient with all our requests. They exceeded our expectations - I would highly recommend them!!

Thank you so much choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we are extremely happy that you are happy. We wish you and you family all the best.

nancy f.
nancy f.

Fantastic company

Andy and team are true professionals. We have hired numerous trades professionals since we moved to our 40 year-old home, and I have to say, All Stars was one of the best companies we've worked with. The service was top notch. We had wind damage to our shingles. When the tarp placed on our roof by another company became undone due to another severe windstorm, Andy himself came out to repair the tarp immediately, to avoid further damage from the rain. And when two days of continuous pouring rain caused water to come in to our house through the tarp, Andy expedited our roof replacement date, and made sure we had our roof replaced that week! We were very, very happy with Andy's understanding. And the crew themselves were also very professional. They showed up on time, were always polite, and best of all, the work was very high quality work. My husband went on top of the roof and saw how great a job they had done - from a technical standpoint, they know what they are doing and pay great attention to detail. They even cleaned our eaves for us while they were there, and did a very thorough job cleaning the site (and went above and beyond and cleaned our entire interlocking for us with their leafblower and hose), after having worked 12 hours under the hot sun. We could not have been happier with this team, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Nancy. We are all very happy that we were able to help you out. We wish you and your family all the best.

guskrm
guskrm

Shingle replacement

Andy and Elvis were top notch professionals. I lost shingles during the wind storm and Andy sent a crew for a temporary repair the following day even though I’m sure he was inundated with calls he made the time for us... good thing because it rained the next 2 days preventing further damage. Andy made the time to fit us in for the replacement of the roof and it has since been replaced. Awesome crew worked together as a team got it done and it looks great!!!! Thank you Allstars roofing highly recommended!!!!

Thank You, it has been a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best.

Max
Max
1 review Hamilton, ON

I am very satisfied with the quality of work and their professionalism. They worked 12 long hours and left the job site clean. I've been dealing with a lot of contractors over the years and I must say All Stars roofing were some of the best. They addressed all my concerns and made sure I'm happy. Many thanks. Max

Thank you so much for your business Max it has been a pleasure working with you. Andy

More about All Stars Roofing Inc.

All Stars Roofing Inc. has been providing Roof installation services for more than 25 years. We are proud of our work in the community and will continue to provide professional roofing services. Our service areas include Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Halton Hills and Etobicoke.

Our customers trust us. The materials we use are of higher quality and will last longer. Thus the repairs done by us will last for a longer time. Apart from this, our company will offer you a warranty for the work done by us and this will give you a peace of mind.

When we work on your house to repair your roof or install a new roof it will be as if we were working on our own house. WE will make sure that we install the new roof the right way the first time.

BY CHOOSING US, YOU WILL GET THE BEST RESULTS AT THE BEST PRICE.
WE ARE THE APPROVED CONTRACTORS BY ALL THE LEADING MANUFACTURERS.