All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harvester Rd. Unit 11 Burlington ON L7L 6A2
All Stars Roofing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

Margaret K
Margaret K

Roof Replacement - Amazing Job, Great Company

I had All Stars replace my old roof this Spring, had a fantastic experience, and am very happy with the work that was done (strip and replace shingles, replace and install attic vents, install bathroom vent). My new roof looks amazing, and everyone throughout the process was professional and a joy to work with.

The quote was fair, the final price was as expected, the work was done in a timely manner, and the crew showed up on time for work days and fully cleaned up the worksite afterwards.

I'm very glad I chose this company, and would definitely recommend All Stars Roofing and use their services again if needed.

Good Afternoon Margaret,
Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We hope you enjoy your new roof for years to come and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Regards Fabiola

Andrew in Hamilton
Andrew in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great company

We had All Stars Roofing replace our old (leaking) roof this past fall. The new roof performed wonderfully through the very heavy rains and winds of the winter season. And it looks great! Everyone during the process, from the initial estimate, through my tedious decision making process (I really like to go over all the options, more than once, I'm a bit of a pain really) was very professional and patient. The bid was very fair (in the low-middle of all of our estimates), the work was completed in a timely manner, everyone always showed up on time for appointments as well as work days, and they left everything clean. We would definitely recommend All Stars Roofing and if necessary use them again.

Hello Andrew,

I am glad to hear that everything has worked out well for you over the Winter with your new roof. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we appreciate the work and we all wish you and your family all the best.

MARY T.
MARY T.

Roof replacement

They are professional from office staff to crew that install the roof. Quality products, fair price and quality workmanship on the installation.

Good afternoon Mary,

Thank you for your review and for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs.
We are happy that you are satisfied with the job we did on your roof.
Our team wishes you all the best.

Regards,

Dalton  in Burlington
Dalton in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Roofing, Re&Re Siding, Soffits, Facia, Eaves and more!!

I cannot say enough about how fantastic my home turned out. Top quality job and the team treated my home like it was theirs. Fantastic solutions and design ideas that were provided to make this house look over the top. My wife and I are over the moon on how fantastic everything turned out.

Absolute fantastic experience working with the team at All Stars, no surprises and on quote! I’m adding some before and after pictures so you can see the difference.

Good afternoon Dalton,

Thank you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are all grateful and happy that you are so satisfied about the job we did.
It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you and your family all the best.

Best regards,

GWburlington in Burlington
GWburlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Roofing job

WE are vert please with the quality of work on the shingling of our roof. Extremely happy with this company. Timely and professional. We highly recommend them for quality service an work.
Gary an June (Burlington)

Thank You very much for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. Gary and June. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again. We wish you and your family all the best.

bobt
bobt

Reroofing of a bungalow

All Stars Roofing was referred by our builder, Domilya Group. We picked the colour and quality of the shingles at All Stars showroom in Burlington. It was late November, so we were a little concerned that the weather would be an issue, but the guys showed up on the first nice day and came back at every opportunity to finish the job. There was a section of flat roof which added complexity and that required an extra visit, but overall the job was on budget and took less time than I expected. The workers were cheerful and courteous and cleaned up the worksite afterwards.

Good afternoon Bob. It has been a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that you're pleased with our job. Thank you very much from all of us at All stars roofing.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

New Roof Installation

Having owned a business in Halton we are able to recognize great customer service. The staff at All Stars Roofing need to be commended for their dedication, ability to communicate, good work ethics and following through with all their promises. They quoted us a fair price, used quality materials, provided workmanship that was done efficiently, along with a diligent clean up. They made sure our neighbours were not affected by the installation of our new roof. I want to thank the whole team for making our new roof installation a pleasant experience from start to finish. I would recommend All Stars Roofing to anyone! Linda, Burlington

Hi Linda

It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. Thank You from the bottoms of our hearts and wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Re-roof

I am so happy with All Stars Roofing in Burlington. The quote was fair, and the final price was as expected. The installation is beautiful, and was done in a timely manner despite weather challenges. Andy and Elvis were friendly and professional on the business end. I'm very glad I chose this company and will do so again for another property in the near future.

Good afternoon Sharon,

Thank you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs.
We are happy that you are pleased with our service and it was a pleasure dealing with you.
All the best from our team.

Regards,

ray.louise
ray.louise

R

Remove and replace shingles. Excelent work and clean up. Called re number of.vents installed and they were here next day. Very pleasant company to deal with. I would highly reccomend All stars Roofing.

Good Afternoon Ray,

We are proud to have been of service and are extremely grateful for the review. It has been a pleasure to work with you over the last little while and we look forward to working with you and your family again. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you and your family all the best.

James
James
1 review Burlington, ON

Great job

The team at All Stars Roofing Inc, was fantastic to work with from Kevin coming to complete the Proposal to Jennifer organizing the materials and crew and then the crew themselves. Everyone was pleasant to work with and the work was completed on time and the clean up was great. I cant believe how perfect my new roof looks. Thank You All Stars Roofing.

It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. We at All Stars Roofing Inc. Thank You from the bottoms of our hearts and wish you all the best. Sincerely, Jennifer

More about All Stars Roofing Inc.

All Stars Roofing Inc. has been providing Roof installation services for more than 25 years. We are proud of our work in the community and will continue to provide professional roofing services. Our service areas include Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Halton Hills and Etobicoke.

Our customers trust us. The materials we use are of higher quality and will last longer. Thus the repairs done by us will last for a longer time. Apart from this, our company will offer you a warranty for the work done by us and this will give you a peace of mind.

When we work on your house to repair your roof or install a new roof it will be as if we were working on our own house. WE will make sure that we install the new roof the right way the first time.

BY CHOOSING US, YOU WILL GET THE BEST RESULTS AT THE BEST PRICE.
WE ARE THE APPROVED CONTRACTORS BY ALL THE LEADING MANUFACTURERS.