All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harverster rd, unit 11 Burlington ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hagersville  >  All Stars Roofing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

Eileen

Andy was very professional and took the time to explain the different products available and the procedure of the quoted work. His team members were very nice and they made sure the surrounding areas on our property, including both of our neighbours were protected and cleaned up. They also found a minor flaw in our ventilation which they fixed for us at no extra charge. This Company is very reliable with has good workmanship. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. All Stars Roofing is pleased to hear that your experience with us was a positive one from the start to the completion of the job.

Regards,
Andy and Elvis

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Just had a great experience with All Stars Roofing Inc. I know it was great because in comparison to the previous roofing company I worked with, All Stars Roofing Inc responded quickly, did the work when they said they would, had no additional fees, were efficient, worked clean and did what they could to protect my house without voiding existing warranties.
It was a small job and Andy and his coworker treated the job as if it was the whole roofing project. Thank you guys!

Job Price

Thank you for your review, All Stars Roofing is pleased to hear you were completely satisfied from your initial phone inquiry to the office to the completion of the job.

Regards,
Elvis and Andy

Paul in Oakville

I hired All Star Roofing to replace the full roof of a house I was renovating in Oakville. Elvis and Andy did a great job - they arrived on time, finished the project on time, and were respectful to the homeowner throughout the project. I would happily work with Elvis and Andy again on any future roofing projects.