All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harverster rd, unit 11 Burlington ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hagersville  >  All Stars Roofing Inc.

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

mmacphail123
mmacphail123
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof Replacement

We lost a lot of shingles in the wind storms this spring and it was clear we needed a new roof. I called All Stars Roofing and Andy came over quite quickly and did an estimate for us. He took time to explain the whole process to me and was patient with our many follow up questions. On the day of the installation, the crew showed up on time and put in a very long day to get the work done as rain was called for the next day. They took the time to understand our concerns before they started and worked extra hard to clean up -even returning the next day to check things as it was getting dark when they finished. Our roof looks beautiful and we are very pleased. We are happy to recommend All Stars Roofing.

Gwen in Toronto
Gwen in Toronto

A quality roof

I am pleased with their work. I just wish the rest of the homes on my townhouse row would realize you cant go cheap when you’re dealing with a roof. The guys worked hard and cleaned up well.

Thank you very much for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the best.

encore2
encore2
1 review Milton, ON

Repair and reshingle whole roof

From start to finish we were completely overwhelmed by the efficiency and tireless effort the Whole Team exhibited!!! They worked nonstop and I mean nonstop for two 13hr days and all the time with a smile! I know other clients have remarked on their incredible work ethic and also their attention to detail both in the job and the cleanup but this needs to be said Again! Without hesitation we would recommend anyone looking for a well run company and a crew that outperforms ...This is IT!!! Thank you Andy, Elvis, Jennifer and ALL THE GUYS!!

It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. We at All Stars Roofing Inc. Thank You from the bottoms of our hearts and wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Joanne T.
Joanne T.
1 review Burlington, ON

I highly recommend All Star Roofing Company-Burlington.
We absolutely love their workmanship .The people who works with us are organised,professional and very friendly.
The job was done flawlessly.
My husband and I are happy and satisfied with the service we received, especial mentioned to Andy and Elvis these two are very informative, accommodating and professional.
We felt their sincerity and patience for us.
Their product and labour are very competitive and well priced.
Few days ago there was a wind storm 120/mph. I called their office to inspect our roof, Elvis quickly came by to visit, the roof are still all intact & firmed.
All Star Roofing completely complied and met our high standards.
This is a roofing company you can trust.
We can sincerely say we had a great customer experience and you could have one too!!

Thank you so much. We are glad you were happy with our services and the crews. We all wish you and your family all the best.

Teresa
Teresa

Roof replacement

Excellent work. Very efficient, clean, on-time and reasonable cost. The receptionist was very helpful and always courteous. The guys on the job kept the place clean, and a job well done. And no hidden costs. The price quoted was the price paid. Would recommend them for your roofing needs.

Thank You very much for taking the time to complete the review. It has been a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best.

Greg a.
Greg a.

New shingle roof

People – product – Price. We just had our roof replaced with All Stars Roofing Inc and we are more than pleased with the entire experience. From my first contact through the quotation, acceptance, scheduling and completion the people were very knowledgeable and professional. The crew that installed our new roof were amazing, very focused and tidy even when they were cleaning up in the dark after 13 hours of working. They checked for debris several times with their cell phone lights and in the morning the yard was spotless and the roof is beyond our expectations. We purchased the GAF shingles which were installed with Ice and Snow Shield, metal drip edge, underlayment, ridge cap shingles and proper metal valleys. The only option we added was the Max-Vent. With these features and the excellent installation, the price was best of 3 quotes. We are so pleased with our choice of All Stars Roofing Inc and highly recommend them for your roof.

Hi Greg. It was a pleasure working with a such a nice people like you and your Family.Thank you .Andy

VanessaP
VanessaP

Roof

Wonderful experience. We have a mansard style roof and it was important to me that the job be meticulous as the roof plays such a large part of the look of the house. Andy and his guys did not disappoint! Beautiful job, very professional, job site left super clean. Extremely happy!

Hello and Thank you, we are very happy that you are happy. We wish you all the best.

Robin
Robin

Roof

Very attractive hickory coloured roof all done in one day on our townhouse. Very efficient, well-presented, with 10 year warranty. Well priced compared to other roofers.

Hello Robin,
It was so nice to meet you and your family. I wish you and your family all the best.

Two Houses! in Millgrove
Two Houses! in Millgrove

Two Houses Roofed

We had two houses roofed. The work was done on time by professionals. The site was clean and tidy afterwards. We are very happy with this company and the work that they did for us! The price was very competitive. I would have no hesitation recommending them.

Thank You. It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope you have a great summer and wish you all the best.

mal.v
mal.v
1 review Burlington, ON

At the beginning of April, we were hit with the big wind storm which took away multiple shingles from our roof. It was a sign that we needed to redo the roof.

I must say, the quality of service I received from All Stars Roofing Inc. was way above my expectations.

Jennifer, whose been my main contact person made the entire process so easy. Anytime I had a question, I knew I could email her and she would respond right away.

Elvis, who came and assess the damage provided me with a solution - not just there to sell his services. Instead of asking me to redo my entire roof right away, he suggested that I first replace the missing shingles because a snow storm was coming up and that could cause water damages. He also suggested that I get quotes from different roofing companies. He wanted to make sure that I take the time to make the right decision - which I did and All Stars Roofing Inc. was by far the best price out there).

Then Edward showed up 2 weeks later with his team (about 5-6 guys) to do the job. They arrived around 8:30am and were done by 4ish. Everything was cleaned...even my backyard and balcony where there were a bunch of shingle debris.

If you ever need to redo your roof then I would strongly recommend All Stars Inc - you will not regret it.

Thank You. It was a pleasure to assist you in your roofing needs. We wish you and your family all the best.
Jennifer Terry

More about All Stars Roofing Inc.

All Stars Roofing Inc. has been providing Roof installation services for more than 25 years. We are proud of our work in the community and will continue to provide professional roofing services. Our service areas include Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Halton Hills and Etobicoke.

Our customers trust us. The materials we use are of higher quality and will last longer. Thus the repairs done by us will last for a longer time. Apart from this, our company will offer you a warranty for the work done by us and this will give you a peace of mind.

When we work on your house to repair your roof or install a new roof it will be as if we were working on our own house. WE will make sure that we install the new roof the right way the first time.

BY CHOOSING US, YOU WILL GET THE BEST RESULTS AT THE BEST PRICE.
WE ARE THE APPROVED CONTRACTORS BY ALL THE LEADING MANUFACTURERS.