All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harvester Rd. Unit 11 Burlington ON L7L 6A2
All Stars Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

james
james
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof replacement

All Stars did a fantastic job replacing a roof that was severely damaged in a wind storm. Workmanship was excellent and the clean up was great. My neighbours even commented on how clean things were after the work was done. Highly recommended and will definitely use again.

Thank You James for choosing All Stars Roofing for your roofing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we hope to work with you again. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

tcioffi
tcioffi

Very professional from start to finish. Constant communication from office as to each step and timelines. The company even came out on Sunday to do emergency repair on roof to stop a leak before they started the job. Quality of job and service were great. Would recommend them to anyone.

Good Morning Tony,

From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we are glad we could be of service. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. We all wish you the best and we are grateful for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc.

atrmt in Toronto
atrmt in Toronto

Great experience

Working with All Stars was a great experience from start to finish. I had several quotes from other roofing companies. The competitive price and great customer service convinced me to use All Stars. Jennifer was wonderful with answering all of my questions and organizing the work. They even took the time to come all the way from Burlington to drop off some shingle colour samples when I was working long hours. Communication was excellent and most importantly, the roof looks fantastic. Everything was thoroughly tidied after the work was completed. This was one of the most seamless experiences I have ever had when hiring a company to do work on my home. I would not hesistate to recommend All Stars.

Good Afternoon,

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are extremely happy that you are pleased with the work we completed. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. Thank You very much . Regards Jenifer

Dan Cojocaru from Milton
Dan Cojocaru from Milton
5 reviews Milton, ON

All Stars Roofing Inc. Burlington: honesty and professionalism

We purchased the house with fiberglass shingles that would last 35 years. However, the builder installed inexpensive asphalt ridge capping (that lasted 15 years). Kevin from All Stars, examined the roof and recommended that we just fix the problem (he estimated that the roof would last 10 more years). The 3 installers from All Stars Roofing Inc. did a nice clean installation. Thank you.

It has been a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

Michael
Michael
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof Replacement

I've been in contact with All Stars for quite some time now, they've been there to patch my roof in the past, and while shopping around for quotes to have the roof replaced, they've been more than happy to answer all of my questions. They even went as far as to show me the type of underlayment materials and thoroughly explain what will be replaced.

Three things that stood out:
1. Cleanliness: the area was a bit of a mess, as a roof replacement would be, and after they left, nothing was missed and even my neighbor's yard was cleaned up.
2. Price: there wasn't much competition due to the height of the house, but All Stars was more than happy to do it with the same materials as the competition at a fraction of the price.
3. No Upsell: None of the staff tried to upsell me on getting materials that I didn't need. I ended up opting to add some upgrades, even after they told me that I wouldn't need it and wouldn't need to spend the extra money. I really appreciated their honesty.

Approximately 2000 sqft, 3 storey home replaced with GAF Timberline HD Laminate Shingles in Charcoal, metal valley, metal vents, 3ft ice shield, synthetic underlayment over the entirety of the roof, no plywood replaced.

Glad to have given them my business!

Hi Michael,

Thank you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. It has been a pleasure to work with you and answer all of your questions and we hope you enjoy the new roof. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

Gert in Caledonia
Gert in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Recent winter wind storm

After several wind storms blowing off chunks of my roof this past winter it was time to have it replaced. Contacting several roofing companies is a job in itself, never mind making a decision on which company to hire to take care of my home as if it was their own. Obviously as homeowners and putting up a good chunk of money we want the best.

Andi from All Stars Roofing Inc. was absolutely amazing to work with! I found he was very knowledgable, answered every question I had, which was a lot. Once the work got started I was pleasantly impressed with the crew's work ethic, how reliable they were, taking care not to damage flower beds and shrubs and overall just a bunch of pleasant guys who kept me updated on the progress of the work. They also made sure all the debris was cleaned up around the house once they were finished.

I would totally recommend ALL STARS ROOFING INC! You want honest, reliable and exceptional work done on your home? This is the company!

Good Afternoon,

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are extremely happy that you are pleased with the work we completed. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we Thank You from the bottom of our hearts.

Chris
Chris
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replace roof

We were very pleased with Allstars from the initial estimate to the end product.
The work was done promptly and efficiently. The gentlemen that were here were very pleasant and courteous. They did a fantastic job cleaning up after. The whole replacement took 2 days from beginning to end.
Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a new roof.

Good Afternoon Chris,
Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We hope you enjoy your new roof for years to come and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

David W.
David W.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof soffit, siding and eavesdrop

They are called ALL STARS for a reason, from the beginning they were very professional, courteous and informative. The job was done to perfection. Their workers were very diligent and clean.
We are tremendously pleased

Hello David,

Thank You for review, and we are grateful to you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing/metal needs. We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you and your family. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you and your family all the best. Regards Jennifer

Chris from Dundas
Chris from Dundas
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement

Definitely a 5-star recommendation all around. From delivery of the container for removal of the old shingles to post-installation inspection, quality was a constant. We choose the GAF-Timberline HD shingles and the finished product looks tremendous but what is also reassuring is the synthetic underlayment provided over the entire roof, ice and water shield membrane, new valleys and drip edge. The team took significant pride in their work, something you had a real sense of. Communication with the office team was excellent also. Thank you!

Thank you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service we provided. All of us at All Stars Roofing Inc wish you and your family all the best.

MS in Milton
MS in Milton
5 reviews Milton, ON

Burlington Roof

Thanks to Elvis, Andy, Jennifer and Karen and the team of roofers. We purchased an older home in Burlington. We needed the roof done, we found them on HomeStars and would definitely use their services again if needed. The receptionists were communicative and professional and the Roofing crew was timely and cleanup was done well. We had the materials delivered, and the dumpster delivery was professional and friendly, thanks Phil. They also accommodated a request to install an exhaust vent, no issues. Thanks again Allstars Roofing!

Hello and Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roof replacement. We are extremely happy that you are happy with your new roof. We are grateful for the review and the opportunity to work with you and your family. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you and your family all the best. Regards Jennifer

More about All Stars Roofing Inc.

All Stars Roofing Inc. has been providing Roof installation services for more than 25 years. We are proud of our work in the community and will continue to provide professional roofing services. Our service areas include Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Halton Hills and Etobicoke.

Our customers trust us. The materials we use are of higher quality and will last longer. Thus the repairs done by us will last for a longer time. Apart from this, our company will offer you a warranty for the work done by us and this will give you a peace of mind.

When we work on your house to repair your roof or install a new roof it will be as if we were working on our own house. WE will make sure that we install the new roof the right way the first time.

BY CHOOSING US, YOU WILL GET THE BEST RESULTS AT THE BEST PRICE.
WE ARE THE APPROVED CONTRACTORS BY ALL THE LEADING MANUFACTURERS.