All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harvester Rd. Unit 11 Burlington ON L7L 6A2
All Stars Roofing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

Grant29
Grant29

New Roof Shingles

This was the first major project that my husband and I have endeavoured with our house - it was a fantastic experience! Kevin was honest and informative with the details he provided in his quote appointment. Jennifer, in the office, was kind and and efficient with further inquiries that we had; and she was very knowledgeable regarding all the details of the actual roofing appointment and financials. The crew was very confident and considerate. They worked so hard and they were very conscientious about the clean up every day. Andy checked in daily as well. He also visited us several days after the project was complete to ensure we were happy with the work etc. We would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of roof work. They really do care about their customers.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review.
Our main goal is to make our customers happy with our service and workmanship.
We are glad you are happy with us.

Shelli in
Shelli in

Complete Shingle Replacement

Truly a great experience. Elvis was great to deal with, very personable and professional. Carlos and the crew were outstanding, arrived when they said they would and completed a big job in 2 days. No issues to report, they were very tidy and cleaned up everything. Very pleased with the results, I would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Shelli,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are glad you are happy with our service and workmanship.
All Stars Roofing Inc. team wishes you all the best.

Shelesh in North York
Shelesh in North York

Re-roofing of my House

As per the name (All Stars), everyone I met from this company for re-roofing my house is a Star !!

A special mention about Kevin, one of the honest persons I have met. I called him many times for all the clarifications and doubts I had, he even came twice to check my roof, clarified all my doubts and helped me understand before the actual start of the work, he was the primary reason for me to go to All Star roofing, though I had the quote from many others.

Jennifer from the back office helped in scheduling the work date very soon, since my roof needed some early attention. She was following up with timely updates and was every responsive.

And finally after all the work was done, being the way I am, I still had questions and needed clarifications on few things, the very next day they sent in Andy who came in and rechecked all the work and made sure all was done perfectly. They made sure that it was a 100% customer satisfaction, even after the job was completed.

It had been a great, trouble free and smooth experience !! Would definitely recommend All Stars Roofing anyday !!

Hi Shelesh,

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you are happy with our service.
All Stars Roofing Inc. team wishes you and your family all the best.

Antonietta in Kitchener
Antonietta in Kitchener
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacment of Leaky Roof

I would like to say what an amazing professional experience I had from start to finish with All Stars Roofing. I had to have my whole roof replaced. I did my research and received a few quotes. I had Kevin come to talk to me a gave me a fair price and explained everything I needed and compared to other companies. He was not a pressure salesperson and I appreciated that. So when I made my decision Jennifer in the office was very professional, personable and efficient! Andy and his crew were such hard workers especially in the heat. The crew was polite, skilled and proficient on completing my roof. I was very impressed with the clean up! They left it better then they found my property!. I would highly recommend All Star Roofing!

Hi Antonietta,

Thank you for your kind review.
We try so hard to make our costumers happy and we are glad that you are happy.
We wish you all the best.

Josh in Hamilton
Josh in Hamilton

Additional roof vents

I needed to have some additional roof vents installed as I noticed the attic and upper floor of the house was extremely hot. I contacted All Stars Roofing via online form Thursday night and the following Friday at 9:15 am I received a call from Fabiola. She said that they would be able to provide me with a quote after we discussed what I was looking for. She put me on hold for a few minutes while you used Google to review my roof. After she reviewed the roof she provided me with a quote that was within the range I was expecting. I asked when she would be able to have someone complete the work. To my surprise she said they should be able to have it completed today. She would just follow up with a service tech. At 10:45 am I received a call from the tech advising he would be over within the hour. Upon arrival we reviewed the work that I was having completed. He recommended the best places to install the vents then showed me the vents he was installing. He went right to work and had the job completed in just over an hour. Considering we are in the middle of a heat wave I was extremely pleased with the work that was completed and the fact that it was done so quickly. I know who I will be calling and recommending for all my roofing needs.
Thank you to the team at All Stars Roofing.

Good afternoon Josh,
We really appreciate your kind review.
Our main goal is to make our costumers happy and help them out as much as possible, even with this extreme heat outside.
It was a pleasure working for you and looking forward to helping you out in the future as well.

Warmest regards,

Roy
Roy
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Flat roof repairs

Our flat roof was built by All Stars a few years ago and needed some repairs. They responded promptly. Elvis and his veteran roofer, Bobby, came in 33 degrees Celsius temperature to touch up impeccably. There is a reason why they are so well rated: honest, professional, thorough and conscientious about the quality of their work. Very reassuring to know that they will be there to take care of our flat roof needs, over time.

Good morning Roy,
Thank you for your kind review.
All Stars Roofing Inc. team does the impossible to keep the costumers happy.
It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

roofing

They were here when they said they would be, they were finished BEFORE they said they would be, they did an excellent job, the crew was AAAA1, every person we dealt with was up front, honest and hardworking. Not only all of the above, but they didn't try to add to the quote we got and our bill was exactly what they said it would be. Very very happy with this company and highly recommend, especially the crew we got to do our home. thx again to all.
p.s. They did our house, garage, and shed

Thank you for the great review.
We are proud to stand behind our work and are glad that you are happy with it.

Jolanta in Binbrook
Jolanta in Binbrook

Leaking Roof

We would highly recommend All Stars Roofing Inc. to anyone looking to get their roof done! From start to finish, everyone was professional and pleasant. We had a leak in our roof and had contacted multiple roofing companies. All Stars was quick to respond and provide us with a reasonable quote. The crew immediately got to work and did an amazing job, we are very impressed!
Thank you to everyone at All Stars Roofing Inc. who solved our stressful situation positively, efficiently, and professionally. We appreciate all the hard work :)

Hi Jolanda,

Thank you for your review.
We are glad we solved the problems you had with your roof.
All Stars Roofing Inc. team wants to thank you for choosing us taking care of your roof.

Brian Oakville
Brian Oakville

Nice Job

Excellent service from All Stars roofing! The quote was quick and professional. The price was not the cheapest but definitely not the most expensive quote we got. The team was exceptionally polite and respectful and did a fantastic job. Could not be happier.

Good Afternoon Brian,
Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are extremely grateful for the business and we are glad that you are happy with our crew and work. We look forward to working with you and your family again. From all the staff at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you and your family all the best.

Regards
Jennifer

James
James
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Great Job

Our experience with All Stars Roofing was outstanding from start to finish. Elvis, the owner, immediately responded to our initial contact and was prompt with all communication. He is very knowledgeable, professional and articulate - and his quote was the most competitive of the 4 estimates we got.

Overall, the workmanship was excellent. The crew was prompt, professional and extremely courteous throughout the entire job. They worked diligently and quickly and managed to finish our roof in one day! They took extra precautions to ensure all the debris was disposed of properly and the job site was meticulously maintained. Many of our neighbors have remarked that it was one of the neatest roofing jobs they had ever seen.

The entire experience was positive and hassle free. If you are looking for a professional and experienced roofing contractor, All Stars Roofing is without a doubt the best choice for the job. They definitely will get our repeat business. The new roof is beautiful! Thank you All Stars Roofing.

Hi James,
Thank you for your review.
We are glad that you are satisfied with our service and workmanship.
Hope you enjoy the new roof for many years to come.