All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harvester Rd. Unit 11 Burlington ON L7L 6A2
All Stars Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

John M.
John M.

Im a custom builder and need very professional trades to build my homes. The team at All Stars do an amazing job! They are dedicated to getting the job done right, even with my complicated roofs and coming back because I have changed something. And even at a job site, the guys are great at cleaning up and keeping the site organized and tidy. Thanks guys.

Hello John,
We are proud to have worked along side you and your clients for your custom homes. We are grateful for the review and we look forward to working on many more projects with you and your team in the future.

Versha
Versha

Roof shingles replacement

I hired All Stars to replace the entire roof of the house after contacting a few companies I was pleased with their help in answering all my questions. Kevin answered and reviewed the contract details a few times as I wanted to make sure everything was looked after. We set a tentative date and Jennifer was very helpful with booking a time that worked for me so I didn't have to take time off from work and when the weather was warm and sunny. Previously when we had the roof done through another company we had a horrible experience with a private company where I had water come into the house as it started to rain and that company did not cover the exposed wood so it was important to me this time that I hire a trust worthy and competent company to do the job. When All Stars team came out we had Louis and his workers come to do the job for us on Monday July 8 2019 they were very professional and again we reviewed the contract details and Louis assured me that everything will be looked after. His team worked hard and completed the job to beyond my satisfaction. Even upon coming in to collect the payment Andy reviewed the work and asked me if I was satisfied before collecting payment. I would strongly recommend All Stars as their whole team is pleasant but more importantly their workmanship and quality of product is great.

Hi Versha,
It has been such a pleasure to work with you. We are so happy that you were pleased with our Sales Consultants, crew and office staff. It has been a pleasure to communicate with you both over the phone and through e-mail. I am so glad that the weather turned out so nicely for the day we booked for your installation as I know that was very important to you as well as ensuring that all staff and crew were on the same page. I hope you and your family enjoy the rest of the summer and please contact us if you have any questions. Once again we Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement

I recently had my roof replaced by All Stars and am very happy with the product and workmanship. My existing roof was missing a few shingles and some shingles were lifted which was a big concern for me. Andy quickly responded by doing a quick repair stop gap measure until they were able to replace my roof. They were competitively priced and answered any questions promptly. I would recommend All Stars to my friends.

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are extremely grateful for your review. We look forward to working with you again and we wish you and your family all the best.

Michael P.
Michael P.

New roof 2019

All Stars Roofing Inc. was extremely professional and provided excellent workmanship, were reasonably priced and completed the job in a timely fashion. I would recommend them to anyone in need of replacing a roof.

Hi Michael,
Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are pleased that you are happy with your new roof. We wish you and your family all the best and look forward to working with you again.

Scottdot1100
Scottdot1100
1 review Burlington, ON

Roofing job

job was done professionally and quickly. Extremely happy with the work. Easy recommend.
5 stars for all-stars!

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we all wish you and your family all the best.

Greg in Burlington
Greg in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New Roof - Wow!!

From start to finish this team is amazing. Kevin dropped by last November to take a look at our roof. He went up to fix a few shingles and said the roof would be good to make it through the winter (no cost no pressure). I called this spring to get the roof done and they whole team did a great job. Thanks a million!! definitely go with All Stars Roofing.

Good Morning Greg,

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are proud to have been of service and we are extremely happy that you are pleased with your new shingles. Thank You from all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement

We had an excellent experience with All Stars Roofing inc. After looking at a variety of offers, this company offered the best value for money particular to product quality. Additionally, the service was excellent...very well organized.

Thank You Jason for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are also extremely grateful for your review. We look forward to working with you again and we wish you and your family all the best.

Diane from Brampton
Diane from Brampton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof Leak

My experience at All Stars Roofing was incredible from start to finish. They were professional, organized and very knowledgeable. Andy came out to assess a leak in my roof and was able to promptly and efficiently fix the problem. Andy had excellent customer service and was fantastic with my dog and children as well. I cannot thank you enough for all of your help and I look forward to working with All Stars for my roof replacement next year. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family!

Good Morning Diane,
We want to Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you and your family all the best.

james
james
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof replacement

All Stars did a fantastic job replacing a roof that was severely damaged in a wind storm. Workmanship was excellent and the clean up was great. My neighbours even commented on how clean things were after the work was done. Highly recommended and will definitely use again.

Thank You James for choosing All Stars Roofing for your roofing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we hope to work with you again. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

tcioffi
tcioffi

Very professional from start to finish. Constant communication from office as to each step and timelines. The company even came out on Sunday to do emergency repair on roof to stop a leak before they started the job. Quality of job and service were great. Would recommend them to anyone.

Good Morning Tony,

From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we are glad we could be of service. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. We all wish you the best and we are grateful for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc.

Jennifer

More about All Stars Roofing Inc.

All Stars Roofing Inc. has been providing Roof installation services for more than 25 years. We are proud of our work in the community and will continue to provide professional roofing services. Our service areas include Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Halton Hills and Etobicoke.

Our customers trust us. The materials we use are of higher quality and will last longer. Thus the repairs done by us will last for a longer time. Apart from this, our company will offer you a warranty for the work done by us and this will give you a peace of mind.

When we work on your house to repair your roof or install a new roof it will be as if we were working on our own house. WE will make sure that we install the new roof the right way the first time.

BY CHOOSING US, YOU WILL GET THE BEST RESULTS AT THE BEST PRICE.
WE ARE THE APPROVED CONTRACTORS BY ALL THE LEADING MANUFACTURERS.