All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harvester Rd. Unit 11 Burlington ON L7L 6A2
All Stars Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

Alda in Burlington
Alda in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof replacement

I highly recommend All Star Roofing Company-Burlington. It has been a very professional experience from beginning to end. Andy came out to give us an estimate. He provided us with different options as well as his suggestions. The job was started as planned by Alfonso's team. They were timely, professional and very friendly. They cleaned thoroughly after completing their job and were very accommodating for any concerns we had.
It has been a very smooth and satisfying experience and would recommend to anyone. Their teams are very eager to complete the job timely, obviously conditioned under weather circumstances.

Good Afternoon Alda,
We are glad you choose All Stars Roofing Inc for your roofing needs. We are all extremely happy that you are happy with your new roof, and the work our team did. All of us at All Stars Roofing thank you for the opportunity to work with you and we wish you all the best.

Navina in Toronto
Navina in Toronto

Whole Roof Replaced

We had our whole roof replaced by AllStarsRoofing and we are very pleased that we found this company. Andy and Jennifer have been very knowledgeable, reliable and supportive in the whole process: from recommendations, to estimations, to ordering the roof colour to getting the actual roof replaced.
1 day before the work, our materials arrived with the dumpster. The crew arrived at 8am sharp and were professional from start to end. Weather did not permit the work to be continued on the same day as it started raining in the afternoon. They packed, re-assured us about what has been done so far and what is pending and how they have protected the roof in mean time. They came on the Saturday with double the crew to finish the work on the same day. We are very satisfied with the quality of the work, the workmanship and the efficiency in the work. Look no further! AllStarsRoofing is the Go-To.
Andy & Jennifer have been very patient in explaining us the process, recommendations and in picking the right colour to go with our house brick colour. They exceeded our expectations.
Thank you Andy, Jennifer & the whole crew!

Thank you Navina. It has been a pleasure to work with you. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new roof. Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. We all wish you the best.

dod
dod
1 review , ON

Roof Replacement

All Stars Roofing Inc, did an excellent job in our roof. Eduard and his crew were very professional.They worked very hard and are very polite and respectful. I was really pleased with their workmanship. But they didn't stop there,at the end of the day after they completed the job, they cleaned up everything around the house and parking lot. They combed the area with the magnet for nails numerous times. I would highly recommend them. Look no further if you are looking for a proffesional and reliable roofing company.

Thank you for the great job guys, Dod

Thank you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roof replacement. We are extremely happy that our crew was able to fulfill your needs and provide you with great service including the cleanup. All of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. send our Thanks and regards.

Carmen
Carmen
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roofing Services...replaced new roof

We are very pleased with the service All Stars Roofing Inc provided. We would highly recommend this company to anyone needing roofing services. The price was competitive. They did a fantastic job replacing our Roof. They were fast, efficient and high quality workmanship and materials used. Very good clean up after for nails and debris. Very happy. Exceptional and professional service!!

Hello and Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roof replacement. We are extremely happy that you are happy with your new roof. We are grateful for the review and the opportunity to work with you and your family. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you and your family all the best.

spetrus
spetrus
1 review Burlington, ON

Complete shingle replacement

I phoned Allstars for a quote, Andy was quickly out, and gave me one which was in line with others I’d received. Once I had agreed to have them do the work, Elvis came out to give me my options for colour etc.
The work was done on a very hot day but the crew kept hard at it all day, their foreman was especially helpful with some questions I had.
The work was finished on time, the site was thoughly cleaned up and the quality of work excellent.
I highly recommend Allstars for their professionalism, price and work standards.

Thank You so much for the review. We are happy that we were able to meet your needs and answer all of your questions.All of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. Thank You for choosing us for your roof replacement. We wish you all the best.
Jen

Sue M.
Sue M.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof shingles replaced

Very satisfied with all aspects of this project. From the quote right through to completion of the job. All staff extremely pleasant to deal with and work is top notch! Thanks for everything!

Thank you for the review and the business. We are extremely happy that you are happy with your new roof. We wish you and your family all the best.

Marek in Mississauga
Marek in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

My wife and I were very impressed with All Stars Roofing Inc. Every person that we dealt with was very professional and all services were delivered as promised and on time. It was a pleasure dealing with Andy, Jennifer and the four roofers that completed the job. We appreciated the cleanup after the work was complete. Thank you!

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. We are happy that you are happy. We wish you all the best.

LC in Oakville
LC in Oakville

Roof Shingles Replacement

Very easy to deal with.
They explained all the options available complete with a recommendation of the type of shingles I should have installed.
Price was reasonable and the installers professional and courteous.
Could have cleaned up more thoroughly, found a bunch of nails in the backyard and driveway but not a big deal.
Would use again.

Thank you for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. We wish you and your family all the best.

bristol_1980
bristol_1980

Complete roof change

A crew of 4 came over, very timely and efficiently - delivered a clean job once again on time - we have already started enjoying our new roof. We highly recommend All Stars for your roofing services.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the review. We are happy to have our customers happy. All of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. would like to thank you for choosing us and we wish you and your family all the best.

Jun in Mississauga
Jun in Mississauga

Excellent Roof Team

I really want to express my Huge Thanks to All Stars Roofing inc. They did excellent jobs, especially thanks to Edward and his whole team. They are truly professional. First time to meet Andy, he leave me very good image, very professional and price is reasonable. I CAN SEE “it is roofing company I am looking for.” His brother, Elvis mentioned to me, their each team are good team. That is true!! After job done, it can tell, Edward team is great team, they are done beautiful job for my house.
Thanks Edward and his whole team, well done, I truly love your work.
Thanks Andy and Elvis, for everything done for me.
Finally, I really want to say, “THANK YOU” to Jennifer for the big favor for arranging schedule for me, help me out for my personal reason. THANK YOU, THANK YOU …
I can see, you are excellent team work. For sure, I definitely recommend All Stars Roofing inc to anyone who need roof service. BTW, I have already put great words to my neighbors, I believe they will look for you when they need roof service. Maybe at that time, we can meet again…

Hi Jun,

It has been a pleasure to work with you. We are all extremely happy that you are happy. Andy, Elvis, myself and Eduard and his crew want to Thank You for Choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your needs. We wish you and your family all the best.

Jennifer

More about All Stars Roofing Inc.

All Stars Roofing Inc. has been providing Roof installation services for more than 25 years. We are proud of our work in the community and will continue to provide professional roofing services. Our service areas include Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Halton Hills and Etobicoke.

Our customers trust us. The materials we use are of higher quality and will last longer. Thus the repairs done by us will last for a longer time. Apart from this, our company will offer you a warranty for the work done by us and this will give you a peace of mind.

When we work on your house to repair your roof or install a new roof it will be as if we were working on our own house. WE will make sure that we install the new roof the right way the first time.

BY CHOOSING US, YOU WILL GET THE BEST RESULTS AT THE BEST PRICE.
WE ARE THE APPROVED CONTRACTORS BY ALL THE LEADING MANUFACTURERS.