All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harvester Rd. Unit 11 Burlington ON L7L 6A2
All Stars Roofing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

Yves and Joy
Yves and Joy

Roof Shingles and Skylight Replacement

Wow! Excellent customer service, polite hard workers, and even their clean was amazing! As business owners ourselves, we highly recommend this Company for your roofing needs. We were very impressed. Jennifer the receptionist has excellent customer service skills and Kevin the Sales Manager was superb with communication, customer care, supervision of the site and follow up on job completion. Exceptional!

Hi Yves and Joe,
Thank you very much for your review, we are so glad to hear how happy our costumers are.
Hope you will enjoy your new roof for many years to come.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Highly recommend this roofing company!

Great experience from start to finish - lovely professional people, quality products, impressive installation process, and one of the cleanest roofing jobs I have seen. These guys are the best in the business.

This is great to hear you had this experience with our company and hope we will be able to help you out in the future as well.

Margaret
Margaret

Roofing and eavestrough

I was very satisfied with the roofing and eavestrough, the service was very professional from start to finish. Jennifer the receptionist was very knowledgeable, polite and answered all my questions. Kevin, the sales man went above and beyond to ensure we were completely satisfied with the job. The day that the roof was being installed I was impressed with how efficient the job was completed and the clean up was excellent.

Hi Margaret,
Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad you are this much happy with our company.

Mark
Mark
1 review Hamilton, ON

Quality job

These folks do good work. The representative that came to quote the work was knowledgeable, patient and easy to talk to. The person that took care of the scheduling was easy to communicate with and kept me up to speed with everything that was going to happen. The crew that did the work (shingle replacement and installed two skylights) were skilled, efficient and worked safely at heights. Everything that they had to move to do the work was returned into position and they left the work area cleaner than they found it. I would highly recommend All Stars.

Hi Mark,
Thank you very much for your review and it was our pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Roof replacement and installation

I would highly recommend Allstars Roofing Inc. They are professional, friendly and answered all my questions. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up well. There were no hidden costs or surprises. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for your review.
We are very glad you are this much happy with our service and workmanship.

Aleks in Hamilton
Aleks in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Quick to respond

Roof lost some shingles (possibly during recent windy weather?) but with rains coming I needed a speedy repair. I had been chasing other roof repair contractors for weeks, either getting initial responses and zero follow-up, or declining my job since it was seen as too small. A representative called me very soon after posting a service request - they had someone in the vicinity, and he contacted me shortly, too. Dropped by, assessed the situation and made recommendations. It was all done within a few hours after posting! What had been a frustrating game of hide and seek with others was dealt with professionally and quickly by All Stars. I appreciate being treated like a valued customer, and having an urgent concern dealt with professionally.

Hi Aleks,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your business.
It was our pleasure working with you.

Christine
Christine

Roof replacement and installation, gutter and downspout replacement

It was swift, it was clean and it was as promised - professional and well done!

I would not hesitate to recommend All Star Roofing to my friends and family.

Thank you.

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We always keep our promises and we are so glad you are this much happy with our service.

peter in Toronto
peter in Toronto

Roof leak repair

All Stars Roofing had quickly responded to my request the same day. They are very organized and send Bob over to inspect my roof regarding the leak. He followed my description of the leak I saw in my attic and discovered nail holes on the roof. He then simply filled the holes and believe this will fix the leak. Will prove the fix next time when we get heavy rain.

Peter

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for your review.
We try to be fair and on time for our customers.
Thank you for choosing us for your roofing needs.

Christy in Toronto
Christy in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof Installation

We had a great experience with All Stars Roofing. Kevin, the estimator, took his time to listen to our vision and gave very helpful suggestions about how to improve air flow in our attic space. On the day of the roof installation, Carlos and his crew were punctual, hard-working, respectful and conscientious. They did a perfect job cleaning up after the work was completed. Andy and Elvis, the supervisors, stopped by several times on installation day to inspect the quality and progress of the work, and they followed up a few days after the roof was completed to ensure that we were happy with their work. The roof looks great and we were very happy with the whole experience. Highly recommended.

Hi Christy,
Thank you so much for your review.
We love to hear this amazing experience you had with us.
Thank you for choosing us for your roofing needs.

Rick
Rick

Roof replacement of 32 townhomes

I can’t say enough about All Stars Roofing.
To start.
Their pricing was extremely competitive.
They were very organized, professional and easy to talk to if you had any concerns.
They were respectful of property and all the homeowners.
They kept the work site cleaned on a daily basis.
I was quite impressed with their work ethic.
I have to give a big shoutout and thanks to Tony and his hard working

great crew.
Quality and workmanship was a 10 out of 10.
I would highly recommend All Stars roofing for small or large projects.

Hi Richard,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
It was our pleasure working with you and hope we will have the same opportunity in the future as well.
All Stars Roofing Inc. Team