All Stars Roofing Inc.

5125 Harvester Rd. Unit 11 Burlington ON L7L 6A2
All Stars Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement

I recently had my roof replaced by All Stars and am very happy with the product and workmanship. My existing roof was missing a few shingles and some shingles were lifted which was a big concern for me. Andy quickly responded by doing a quick repair stop gap measure until they were able to replace my roof. They were competitively priced and answered any questions promptly. I would recommend All Stars to my friends.

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are extremely grateful for your review. We look forward to working with you again and we wish you and your family all the best.

Michael P.
Michael P.

New roof 2019

All Stars Roofing Inc. was extremely professional and provided excellent workmanship, were reasonably priced and completed the job in a timely fashion. I would recommend them to anyone in need of replacing a roof.

Hi Michael,
Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are pleased that you are happy with your new roof. We wish you and your family all the best and look forward to working with you again.

Scottdot1100
Scottdot1100
1 review Burlington, ON

Roofing job

job was done professionally and quickly. Extremely happy with the work. Easy recommend.
5 stars for all-stars!

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we all wish you and your family all the best.

Greg in Burlington
Greg in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New Roof - Wow!!

From start to finish this team is amazing. Kevin dropped by last November to take a look at our roof. He went up to fix a few shingles and said the roof would be good to make it through the winter (no cost no pressure). I called this spring to get the roof done and they whole team did a great job. Thanks a million!! definitely go with All Stars Roofing.

Good Morning Greg,

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are proud to have been of service and we are extremely happy that you are pleased with your new shingles. Thank You from all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement

We had an excellent experience with All Stars Roofing inc. After looking at a variety of offers, this company offered the best value for money particular to product quality. Additionally, the service was excellent...very well organized.

Thank You Jason for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are also extremely grateful for your review. We look forward to working with you again and we wish you and your family all the best.

Diane from Brampton
Diane from Brampton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof Leak

My experience at All Stars Roofing was incredible from start to finish. They were professional, organized and very knowledgeable. Andy came out to assess a leak in my roof and was able to promptly and efficiently fix the problem. Andy had excellent customer service and was fantastic with my dog and children as well. I cannot thank you enough for all of your help and I look forward to working with All Stars for my roof replacement next year. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family!

Good Morning Diane,
We want to Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you and your family all the best.

james
james
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof replacement

All Stars did a fantastic job replacing a roof that was severely damaged in a wind storm. Workmanship was excellent and the clean up was great. My neighbours even commented on how clean things were after the work was done. Highly recommended and will definitely use again.

Thank You James for choosing All Stars Roofing for your roofing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with you and we hope to work with you again. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

tcioffi
tcioffi

Very professional from start to finish. Constant communication from office as to each step and timelines. The company even came out on Sunday to do emergency repair on roof to stop a leak before they started the job. Quality of job and service were great. Would recommend them to anyone.

Good Morning Tony,

From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we are glad we could be of service. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. We all wish you the best and we are grateful for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc.

atrmt in Toronto
atrmt in Toronto

Great experience

Working with All Stars was a great experience from start to finish. I had several quotes from other roofing companies. The competitive price and great customer service convinced me to use All Stars. Jennifer was wonderful with answering all of my questions and organizing the work. They even took the time to come all the way from Burlington to drop off some shingle colour samples when I was working long hours. Communication was excellent and most importantly, the roof looks fantastic. Everything was thoroughly tidied after the work was completed. This was one of the most seamless experiences I have ever had when hiring a company to do work on my home. I would not hesistate to recommend All Stars.

Good Afternoon,

Thank You for choosing All Stars Roofing Inc. for your roofing needs. We are extremely happy that you are pleased with the work we completed. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. Thank You very much . Regards Jenifer

Dan Cojocaru from Milton
Dan Cojocaru from Milton
5 reviews Milton, ON

All Stars Roofing Inc. Burlington: honesty and professionalism

We purchased the house with fiberglass shingles that would last 35 years. However, the builder installed inexpensive asphalt ridge capping (that lasted 15 years). Kevin from All Stars, examined the roof and recommended that we just fix the problem (he estimated that the roof would last 10 more years). The 3 installers from All Stars Roofing Inc. did a nice clean installation. Thank you.

It has been a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again. From all of us at All Stars Roofing Inc. we wish you all the best.

Jennifer

More about All Stars Roofing Inc.

All Stars Roofing Inc. has been providing Roof installation services for more than 25 years. We are proud of our work in the community and will continue to provide professional roofing services. Our service areas include Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Halton Hills and Etobicoke.

Our customers trust us. The materials we use are of higher quality and will last longer. Thus the repairs done by us will last for a longer time. Apart from this, our company will offer you a warranty for the work done by us and this will give you a peace of mind.

When we work on your house to repair your roof or install a new roof it will be as if we were working on our own house. WE will make sure that we install the new roof the right way the first time.

BY CHOOSING US, YOU WILL GET THE BEST RESULTS AT THE BEST PRICE.
WE ARE THE APPROVED CONTRACTORS BY ALL THE LEADING MANUFACTURERS.