Drywall Doctor

Reviews for Drywall Doctor

Homestars2018 in Old Toronto
Homestars2018 in Old Toronto

Drywall repair

Paul is wonderful to work with and even more importantly, an expert at drywall!

He was reliable and responsive to our needs. This is our second time working with him and he has exceeded our expectations both times.

Jane

Drywall finishing, trim and painting

Mike and Paul were a great team to work with. They were prompt and extremely hardworking. They managed all the quirks of an old home professionally and I'm very pleased with the result.

John & Elizabeth
John & Elizabeth

Drywall, tape and mud

Paul was great and is a true professional, he has a lot of experience and it shows. We had a tight timeline and Paul was able to start and finish on time. Our home is old with a lot of difficult framing to lay drywall on, this was not a problem for Paul. If you're looking for a great finish at a great price I would highly recommend Paul at Drywall Dr.

Lianne in Toronto
Lianne in Toronto

INTEGRITY! Helped without a visit!!

INTEGRITY is the only word that I can think of to describe Paul. As a new homeowner, I am overwhelmed by the home-maintenance learning curve. I called Paul, the Drywall Doctor after having my ceiling repaired by another company. I was concerned about mold and water damage from not having dried out my ceiling before sealing it up. I was more than prepared to have Paul open my ceiling and redo the work.
Instead, Paul reassured me (based on my description) that the water had likely evaporated. He suggested that I rent or purchase a mold kit to ease my concerns and made it clear that he was available to come assess the problem should a need arise, after mold testing is done.
Paul spent almost 20 minutes on the phone with me, walking me through all of my options when he could easily have charged me for a visit.
I wouldn't hesitate for a moment recommending him for any drywall work needed. Honesty, kindness and integrity are rare finds these days!

Soundproofing wall

Paul had some great suggestions for products and solutions, he gave a very reasonable quote, showed up on time and completed the job with very little mess and disruption. I would have not qualms about using him again or recommending him for a future job.

Angela R.
Angela R.

Tape and Mud

Paul was great! He came out right away and provided his price in writing! He did not steer away from his written cost and he finished the job on the date and time he advised at the start of the job.
I would definitely hire him again and recommend him!

Thanks so much, Paul!

jzusko in Toronto
jzusko in Toronto

Kitchen Reno drywall.

Paul came for an estimate, and then started the project within days.

The project was finished on time and I am very happy with the finished product.
I would very much recommend The Drywall Doctor!

HomeOwnerinTO
HomeOwnerinTO
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drywall Doctor Saved the Day!

We recently experienced a botched drywall and taping job on our newly renovated home.

We were horrified and very upset...until we met Paul the "Drywall Doctor"

Paul told us he was able to fix all of the "dirty corners" "Uneven inside corners" and "Pregnant walls".

He arrived on time, covered the floor, contained the dust and cleaned up.

We now have a straight house!
He is the real deal!

Happy Homeowners R&S :)

Debbie from Toronto
Debbie from Toronto

Plaster work in Bathroom

We engaged Paul to finish plastering newly installed drywall in our bathroom. He arrived on time, covered the floor, contained the dust and cleaned up after sanding. The walls look great, you can't see any seams. He is a true professional and craftsman.

Ceiling and wall repair

We hired Paul to repair and laminate plaster ceilings in our house that had deteriorated from age and some minor water damage. Paul and his team were always on time, started and completed the job when he said they would, and did outstanding work.
Given the age of our house I know it's just a matter of time before we'll need to fix another ceiling or wall, and there's no question I will call Paul to do the job.

More about Drywall Doctor

The Drywall Doctor has been existence for over 25 years servicing all over the GTA. From renovations to new houses, the Drywall Doctor can help! The Drywall Doctor specializes in repairing drywall damaged by water, stucco plastering, plaster repair, mould resistant drywall, metal stud framing, demountable partitions, basement finishing, painting, demolition, drywall taping, drywall finishing, and more!

Services: Plaster Repair

Access Panels

Archway

Concrete Drywall Laminating

Drywall Contractors
Plaster Repair The Drywall Doctor offers all types of plaster repair service for all types of ceilings and walls. Whether you need help with bowed out plaster surfaces (pregnant walls), plaster demolition and disposal, or repair to gyprock lath, we can assist you with all of your requirements. Stucco Ceiling Plastering The Drywall Doctor specializes in stucco ceiling plastering. We have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with an even surface, stucco, or textured ceilings and walls. Certified and completed to a paint grade condition. Mould Resistant Drywall With any restoration particularly with water damage mould will always be a concern. The Drywall Doctor offers mould resistant drywall for basement installations and high humidity areas. In addition we also offer DensShield® installs for bathtubs and shower stalls. Level 5 Finish Level five finish refers to drywall that has been taped, first and second coated, and sanded lightly to remove tool marks before applying a thin skim coat to the entire surface including the seams and field. The skim coat is sanded lightly and checked with a halogen light to look for any imperfections. The Drywall Doctor is proud to offer this professional standard. Sound Proofing Sound causes vibration in everything it passes through. Since Sound Proofing Drywall has a between the layers of its gypsum, the layers float and are able to vibrate on each other when sound hits them, acoustic caulking is applied and dead airspace is created to reduce noise transmission. The Drywall Doctor's many years of experience with this type of installation will leave you quietly confident. Access Panels The Drywall Doctor prides himself in the installation of variously sized access panels. Whether it is to provide easy access to water shut-off, electrical junction boxes, computer cabling, audio / video, or essentially anything where you need access behind walls or ceilings, we are there to help. Archway Sometimes you need things a little larger, maybe a little more space for a walk-through. Enlargement and widening of archways and kitchenette openings is not a problem for the Drywall Doctor. Concrete Drywall Laminating The Drywall Doctor is able to "hang" or laminate drywall to concrete or block to provide an even surface to your area. As with all work we professionally tape and sand to a pain grade finish.
Metal Stud The Drywall Doctor prides himself in the installation of variously sized architectural metal mouldings. From 1 5/8", 2 1/2", to 3 5/8" we have you covers in the installation of various architectural metal mouldings. Drywall Repair The Drywall Doctor offers all types of repair service for all types of drywall existing or new. As with all work we professionally tape and sand to a pain grade finish. Concrete Drywall Laminating The Drywall Doctor is able to "hang" or laminate drywall to concrete or block to provide an even surface to your area. As with all work we professionally tape and sand to a pain grade finish. Bulkhead The Drywall Doctor prides himself in the installation and configuration of any bulkhead work. Whether it is to provide access for cabling, electrical, boxing in of water pipes, air conditioner ducting, lighting, we are there to help. We also specialize in architectural feature building for lighting.
1988