Tango Home Reno and Flooring

Tango Home Reno and Flooring

Reviews for Tango Home Reno and Flooring

2 reviews Langley Township, BC

Plumbing

An update to our previous comments from about a year ago. The plumbing has turned out to be a nightmare. The new on demand 160,000 btu Navien boiler was installed incorrectly. We could not get a constant temperature in our in floor heating. The thermostats were changed and no luck. This went on for several months. I happened be talking with a local plumber that has worked in our complex for thirty years and he came by for a look. He said your water flow has been installed backwards. He also said, why is your ON DEMAND boiler on right now. Are you currently using hot water? I said no. He opened up the door and said look at this. There is a jumper wire here which means your boiler is on all the time. It has been on constantly for 18 months, 24-7 (even when we were on vacation for a month). That's when all the problems started. New venting holes were cut into the roof when there were venting pipes 2ft away. We live in a strata, we don't own the roof. All the wiring was wrong. The gas line was wrong. There were no inspections. The plumber didn't even have a permit. The burner was too big for the size of the gas line, etc, etc, etc. A fake permit was given to us stating that he had installed a 100,000 btu unit 5 months after he had installed the 160,000 unit. We have now had all the repairs completed including all the repairs to the roof, which by the way had been leaking since the day it was put in. Our repair bills are at $9500. and we will now be going to court over this matter. We are terribly disappointed with this as our major renovation cost us about $150,000. This is not a good company to deal with. Fran and Jeanne Stevens

2 reviews Langley Township, BC

Entire Townhouse Renovation

What started out as "freshening up" our newly purchased 30 year old townhouse became a major renovation once electrical & plumbing issues were discovered. Amir was great in giving us good, sound advice & recommendations & worked hard with his trades to keep the prices reasonable. Once finished, our home is like brand new & is bright & comfortable & we couldn't be happier with Amir & all his efforts. A job well done!
Jeanne & Fran

Wai Yan in Grand Forks
Wai Yan in Grand Forks
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Vinyl Floor Installation

We really appreciate the professionalism and diligence Amir too to install our vinyl floor for us. His workmanship is 10/10. The scheduling was prompt and he provides a window of time so it helps to set expectation. His timeline was very reasonable, took about 2-3 days to complete the job from start (leveling compound) to finish (actual laying of the flooring), the space was about 550sf. He even helped custom made a door trim piece for us!

It was our pleasure and I am glad that have another happy customer!!

1 review Port Moody, BC

Fixed our squeaky stairs!

Amir saved our stairs! We had someone else install engineered on our stairs and they did a very sloppy job and the stairs were so loud and squeaky. Amir was able to re-do them and now they are solid and silent - we are very happy with the result! He also honored his quote, even after we found more work was needed.

I am very glad that I could help you guys !!

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Condo Flooring

I would recommend Amir and his team to anyone looking to do a renovation project. They are professionals but at a budget price. Amir was on site every day and gave me updates and feedback on a daily basis with regards to progress being made.

I thank you for choosing us ! :)

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom mold problem

Bathroom was moldy due to water sipping into the walls, had to remove walls, water proof and tile it.
Amir fixed the problem and was professional in his conduct. Thanks

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Skilled, reliable floor refinishing

Amir has rescued our engineered hardwood floor for us. We wanted to get our floor finished but I was going to be so expensive! We went with cheap quote and what a mess. Amir graciously come in and assed the issues and came up with a plan to rescue our flooring. With his skill and understanding of flooring he was able to restore our floor for us.
Amir / Tango is a very skilled, reliable company. From our experience we would highly recommend Amir and Tango flooring to you for your project. You can rely on him!

I am so glad that you are happy with Tango Home Reno and Flooring. We are proud of our job with happy customers such as your self. It is our pleasure to present you with our best. We also thank you to put your faith in us. Best regards to you and your family.

Setareh in Toronto
Setareh in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen

Usually, I am not writing review except if I have exceptional experience.I found Tango Home Reno very knowledgeable and helpful regarding my kitchen and bathroom remodelling project. They brought me samples of stone and laminated counter tops and colour of the cabinets. And that was the most convenient for me. They took care of the demolitions very neatly with no headaches with our strata. The project took 7 days longer than what I expected but understandable due to old plumbing issues. I definitely refer them everyone! Thanks Amir for the great job!

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us the review. If we can be anymore help pls let us know.

4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Viynal Flooring/ Leveling

Tango Flooring is a great company . Amir Is professional, knowledgeable , polite and honest. He has 25 plus years of experience. This was apparent in his expertise in assessing and removing our old ceramic tile and leveling our flooring , prior to installation of Viynal Flooring and custom bullnose staircases. My family is truley grateful for his services. The flooring and staircases are beautifully done.

You guys became like a family to us. I am looking forward to next phase of your home renovation.

4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Viynal Flooring/ Leveling

Amir/ with crew of Tango Flooring are amazing. He is very knowledgeable, polite,honest and hardworking with a vast knowledge of construction/ home renovation projects. He knows how to properly apply self leveling concrete to perfection.. our flooring job could not be done correctly with out his efforts.
The installation of the main flooring ,
landing/closet and staircases with
customized bullnose trim look Fantastic!
We are truly grateful for all his hard work and look forward to continuing with him on future flooring projects.

We planned this Reno on a relaxed schedule. Our upper staircases , landing and bedroom will be started approximately mid February. The final portion will be 3 bedrooms., We are very happy thus far.. I have many pictures of the progression ..posted is of the leveling compound installation.. I will post again soon with more photos.

It always has been a pleasure to work with you and always will!

More about Tango Home Reno and Flooring

Tango flooring is a hardwood flooring company in Vancouver BC.
At Tango Flooring you can find custom solutions you need for exquisite hardwood, engineered and laminate floors. We specialized in creating a high-end floor with precise craftsmanship and only the best materials available.

We strive to provide the best wood flooring Vancouver could ask for.
Our expert team of flooring design professionals will take the time to help you find the best flooring solution for your project.