Tango Flooring

TD in Burnaby
TD in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Wood floor repair

We would highly recommend Tango flooring for eliminating problems with wood or laminate floors. We inherited a house where corners were skipped when flooring was put in throughout the house. Amir came by, identified the problem areas and came up with a plan with us to tackle our concerns. He went above and beyond what we expected and for that we are grateful! We wouldn't hesitate to use him again for our flooring projects in the future!

Hi and thank you. I am very glad that you were happy with our services and it would be a pleasure to have us for your future home projects. Best Regards!
Amir Shafazand

Ali in Port Coquitlam
Ali in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Renovation .

We received excellent service from Tango Flooring. They were prompt and knowledgeable. Thank you, Amir, for quality work.
Reasonable price and good customer service .i strongly recommend this company for flooring and all renovation

Bob Mashouf in Toronto
Bob Mashouf in Toronto
1 review West Vancouver, BC

I am in love with my floor

I had bought a 2.5 million house in West Vancouver and did not want just any hardwood flooring in there. Tango Flooring was the best choice that was referred to me. They spent a lot of time consulting for free regarding the right design for my house. The whole job took about 4 months for 6000 square feet of custom made Santos mahogany engineered herringbone with boarders. The total cost for flooring was about $180,000.00 and all I can say is that I am in love with my floor and a big thanks to the Tango Flooring team!

rumi139
rumi139
1 review Burnaby, BC

Floor refinishing

I called several flooring companies to have my old floor refinished. After visiting my home, they all said my floor could not be refinished and needed to be replaced. It would have cost me a lot of money to replace the floor. A friend of mine who had a similar situation referred me to Amir. After meeting with him at my home, I was surprised at all the options he gave me for refinishing my floor. I went ahead with eco-friendly oil and wax finishing. Amir’s team was very polite, clean and on time. His work was worth every penny!

Linda
Linda
1 review Vancouver, BC

New housw

I had a flooring project, which came to an halt because of some complication that I had with flooring contractor. I took my friend advice and contacted Amir at Tango Flooring. I found him very knowledgeable. I decided to have Amir to take over the project and He did. The whole project went very smoothly in the time frame that was promised with the quality that made me go WOW!
If you want high quality flooring, you should get Tango Flooring for your project!!

Linda, tank you so much for taking the time and expressing your experience with Tango Flooring!
It has been a pleasure to get to know you guys and thank you for using our services.
Best regard!

Sh.T
Sh.T
1 review Port Moody, BC

Floor levelling and wood installation

I had a flooring company to level and install engineered hardwood on 5000 square feet of heated concrete floor, Which did not go well at all! They were so messy and still I was left with uneven sub floor. Thanks to my friend, who referred Tango Flooring to me. They came in clean and did an excellent job on leveling. I was more impressed with precise installation, team work and quality! They even took on my bathroom and kitchen projects. I would recommend Tango Flooring for your home projects!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Flooring

THE GOOD: Amir's expertise when it comes to laying floors, install, and precision of cuts is excellent. There were a few errors, but only minimal. The final job is stunning. People walk up my stairs and drop their jaws at the work, and I've even had former floor-layers inspect in admiration, impressed with what was sculpted around the fireplace wood, tightness between boards, etc. My friend who owns a major flooring company was in awe. On this end, it is impressive.
THE BAD: I refuse to recommend Amir to anyone. Given what I have just explained, Amir has missed out on a lot of prospective clients when I tell of all the other problems we experienced. I would be rich if I were reimbursed money each time there was an "issue", forgotten appointment, family/health problems, etc. While I understand that life happens, it is inexcusable to not contact the customer when promised. Further, there were so many times with yet another excuse that all this eventually became unbelievable. I documented ten different no-show excuses through the course of the year and a half together. TEN.
Although the install is excellent, there were a plethora of different complaints with the work itself. After install, I had to remove floor glue from side pieces of wood, thus pulling off the finish (this after I had waited several months for a promised visit). There was stain that developed due to a large container left on our new deck. After several assurances of coming to clean up, I ended up spending about an hour doing this myself. It took 8 months to get Amir back to finish the base trim on cabinets, thus occurring only after I launched a complaint with BBB. He actually told me he had forgotten about the trim. Wrong product was used on another application which caused nothing but headache. (There's more, but I'll end my examples here).
It took over a year to sort all this out, until I finally gave up and decided to do it myself. My final straw was three visits to complete a section of wood that had been poorly done, then wrongly applying product to finish. I will deal with any wood problems that arise on my own; I can do a better job in a more timely manner.
The sheer frustration of the unreliability and error simply isn't worth it.

More about Tango Flooring

Tango flooring is a hardwood flooring company in Vancouver BC. At Tango Flooring you can find custom solutions you need for exquisite hardwood, engineered and laminate floors. We specialized in creating a high-end floor with precise craftsmanship and only the best materials available. We strive to provide the best wood flooring Vancouver could ask for. Our expert team of flooring design professionals will take the time to help you find the best flooring solution for your project.